Heri ya X-MAS wakuu wote wa JF

mbona uliwajibu watu wote alafu mi ukanipotezea? tuna ugomvi?

I do my wife thrice a week. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays. Is that sufficient for her or am I relatively weak?

The most blessing I am proud of myself is the fact that I do share one thing with Barack Obama. Did you know that I too am a southpaw?

I thought you'd say you are sharing grandpa, though I am not but sinistromanuality is so common in my family, not to mention my daughter.

I do my wife thrice a week. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays. Is that sufficient for her or am I relatively weak?

To set days of doing it shows how weak you are or was it prescribed by your physician? the norm should be anytime anywhere.

Amang'ana gasarikile!

The first and last time I smoked marijuana was back in 1995 on my Form Four graduation ceremonies' day. I do not remember repeating that action ever again in my life.

To set days of doing it shows how weak you are or was it prescribed by your physician? the norm should be anytime anywhere.

Inaelekea ndiyo zako hizo eeh? Anytime anywhere! Nyie ndiyo mnaovunja viti vya maofisini kwa kugongana ovyo ovyo.

NyaniNgabu hawezi kurudi tena hapa. Nimemtoa kwenye thread yangu kwa kutumia uwezo wangu wa kucheza na vilaza.

Safari njema mkuu, Heri ya Msimu wa Sikukuu
A%20S%20465.gif

Samahani kaka. Nimekoma, sitauliza tena.
Ila kwa mtazamo wangu hiyo ya sunday ungeirudisha friday ili asipate mfululizo sunday na monday. ni maoni yangu tu.

Back
Top Bottom