Help!! The confused one !!

Dodo18

JF-Expert Member
Feb 26, 2011
Helo Peeps.. Since Last Year Up Until Few Months, Nilikua Kwenye Uhusiano Na Mtu Maarufu... We Met Through A Mutual Friend At A BBQ And The Attraction Was Spot On For The Both Of Us.. Anywhoo Yeye She Travels Most Of The Times Kikazi And Since We Are Couple, We Do What Other Normal Couples Inlove Do When Separated By Distance Including Sending Provocative Pictures (NUDE) To Eachother Kwenye Blackberry (BBM). Anyway To Make The Long Story Short, Last Saturday Nimeibiwa Simu Yangu Club Ya Runway Yani Nilichanganyikiwa And Stil Am Sababu Hizo Picha Zinaweza Kusambazwa Na Yeye Ni Msichana Maarufu Ambaye I'm Sure Almost Kila Mtu Anamjua. What If Zikitoka Magazetini? How Do I Tell It To Her Especlly Now That Hatupo Pamoja Tena? And We Hardly Talk Anymore Labda Tukutane And Its Mostly Hi And Goodbye!! Atanifikiria Vipi?

Ameir:
I think you better let her know so she can be prepared. Hizo picha zikitoka, I dont think it'll matter whether your part on this was intentional or accidental , maana either way mwenzio is toasted. Ila na wewe, why did you keep/save nude pic za mwenzio wakati mmesha achana? Better yet why do pple never ever learn that "mijipicha" ya namna hiyo most of the time end up haunting them eventually?Pole lakini!

I Knw I Knw, And I Was Going To, Bt With Soo Much Goin On In My Life, I Hardly Realised That I Stil Had Th Pics.. PS, Dude, Shit Happns, Dnt Jugde Me! It Can Happen T Anyone...Anywy, I Thnk Your Right, She's Bound To Find Out Eithr way IF It Leaks Out.. Ahsante

I Knw I Knw, And I Was Going To, Bt With Soo Much Goin On In My Life, I Hardly Realised That I Stil Had Th Pics.. PS, Dude, Shit Happns, Dnt Jugde Me! It Can Happen T Anyone...Anywy, I Thnk Your Right, She's Bound To Find Out Eithr way IF It Leaks Out.. Ahsante

Two Things:
  • Im not buying that at all, I do agree that shit happens but I think you were holding on the pictures as some sort of a souvenir and what not.
  • Rest assured Im neither judging you nor the girl, ila in my humble opinion I do believe that the grief that NUDE pics has been causing people far outweighs the benefit/pleasure of having them

Riport Police kuwa umeibia simu,na kuna personal and private stuffs! Including photos. Sasa Shigongo akijipendekeza tu basi unampa kesi,then yeye ataonyesha aliemuuzia hizo picha,then huyo alieuza picha atasema ameziokota wp ...... Mpaka unampata mwizi wako wa Blackberry.But Blackberry do have technology to hide Pictures/scrambing.why ukutumia hiyo technology mkuu? Pole sana

Helo Peeps.. Since Last Year Up Until Few Months, Nilikua Kwenye Uhusiano Na Mtu Maarufu... We Met Through A Mutual Friend At A BBQ And The Attraction Was Spot On For The Both Of Us.. Anywhoo Yeye She Travels Most Of The Times Kikazi And Since We Are Couple, We Do What Other Normal Couples Inlove Do When Separated By Distance Including Sending Provocative Pictures (NUDE) To Eachother Kwenye Blackberry (BBM). Anyway To Make The Long Story Short, Last Saturday Nimeibiwa Simu Yangu Club Ya Runway Yani Nilichanganyikiwa And Stil Am Sababu Hizo Picha Zinaweza Kusambazwa Na Yeye Ni Msichana Maarufu Ambaye I'm Sure Almost Kila Mtu Anamjua. What If Zikitoka Magazetini? How Do I Tell It To Her Especlly Now That Hatupo Pamoja Tena? And We Hardly Talk Anymore Labda Tukutane And Its Mostly Hi And Goodbye!! Atanifikiria Vipi?

Ndugu Ameir
Bahati nzuri nimeweza kukuelewa vizuri ila sijapenda ulivyoandika. Kila neno umeanza helufi kubwa, na kama haitoshi umechanganya lugha mbili, na isitoshe pia kiingereza chenyewe uvunguni, umeonganisha maneno kibao. Naomba next time usifanye hivi. Unachanganya watu sana namna hii.

Kwenye mada.
Sijajua sababu hasa ya kutumiana picha za uchi kwa watu wenye mahusiano, tena za kwenu wenyewe???:A S-confused1::A S-confused1:
Si bora hata mngetumiana za watu wa kwenye mtandao kama mnapenda kufanya hivyo???
Mi hata kama nikioa siwez kumtumia picha ya utupu wangu waif, kwani haujui ulivyo??
Hakuna jinsi, simu imeshakwenda. Ubinadamu si ukamilifu, yeye ni binadamu, mueleze kwa upole aelewe.

Ila iwe fundisho kwenu kutumiana mapicha yenu ya utupu.

Jambo limeshatokea,utajiumiza kwa kitu kilicho nje ya uwezo wako,tatizo lako unataka kujua kwamba akijua itakuwaje na pia picha zikipelekwa kwenye media itakuwaje,haya mambo huwezi kujua matokeo yake acha kuyafikiria,unachotakiwa kufanya ni kumwambia ili ajue baasi,ila next time uwe makini private stuffs huwa haziwekwi kwenye simu au laptop au tarakilishi,unaweza kuweka kwenye kitu ambacho kupotea ni vigumu,gud day broda!!

Hey dude on a SERIOUS NOTE please acha hizi discussions hapa call her right now at least if she knows in advance she can prepare her self composure once she sees her self on spot light. Ameir (confused one) as much as it is english you have written it wasn't necessarily have to be that complicated... to understand a person has to be very attentive - i think it pays to be considerate of others...

Enways pole na best of luck...

I called her and she's coming over later tonight... Wish me luck guys:) I Mean Whats The Worst Cud Happen..??

Back
Top Bottom