Hell break

akashube

JF-Expert Member
Dec 24, 2009
Some body died in the US and immediately he found himself wearing dirty white clothes standing in front of an Angel. This Angel was in charge of directions as to whether some one should go to heaven or hell.

Now the angel looked at the man and asked '' do you know where you are supposed to go to?''

The man replied '' of course, don't be a ridiculous angel, you can see my clothes are dirty''

'' well then....go'' said the angel.

The man started walking to the direction of hell and instantly the angel shouted '' wait!"

The man stopped and the angel rushed to the man and poured some blood to his clothes and they were as clean and white as snow and The Angel said '' well you see, now you are clean you can go to heaven'

The man insisted '' this is not fair, just let me go to hell like the others''

The Angel drew his sword and waived and shouted ''go to heaven or you will stay here being tortured until the end day but I won't allow you to go to hell''

The man rushed and went to the direction of heaven and immediately he disappeared.

Now another angel who was far away who was a guardian saw what happened and could not understand and he asked the first angel '' what do you think you are doing....is that your cousin, your friend, your son in law or what''

Confidently the first angel replied '' that man has his brother in hell and i think he contaminated himself while he was in the world deliberately, also i think he died deliberately and he might as well be having a plan''

''what plan? asked the Guardian Angel....

''What else......hell break'' The first Angel replied.

'' what is his name again'' asked the Guardian.

''Michael Scolfield.'' replied the first angel.

''uups!!!!the Prison Break Guy!!! does he have tatoos of the map of the Hell on his back?''