Have you noticed these from women with low self-esteem

My dear brothers. Never ever dig your pockets in an attempt to please or impress a woman. A woman who constantly asks for money doesn't have any feelings for you. They don't ask for money from men whom they really need.
This is true ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ but most of the rich men dont wanna hear it ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

This is true ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ but most of the rich men dont wanna hear it ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
If someone thinks they are rich then they should give only what they can afford to lose. Before you buy a latest iPhone for me, make sure that if I decide to dump you the next day you don't regret buying an iPhone, you don't feel like claiming it back, and you can afford to buy another for your next girlfriend.

If you are struggling to save money just to buy a woman a gift, You're stupid and we will suck your blood to death. When Vunja Bei buys a girlfriend a BMW they do that to the extent they can afford to lose. You will be stupid if you use substantial part of your monthly income trying to impress a woman. It always backfires.

If someone thinks they are rich then they should give only what they can afford to lose. Before you buy a latest iPhone for me, make sure that if I decide to dump you the next day you don't regret buying an iPhone, you don't feel like claiming it back, and you can afford to buy another for your next girlfriend.

If you are struggling to save money just to buy a woman a gift, You're stupid and we will suck your blood to death. When Vunja Bei buys a girlfriend a BMW they do that to the extent they can afford to lose. You will be stupid if you use substantial part of your monthly income trying to impress a woman. It always backfires.
Well said from a lady
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is totally hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love the words... but.Itโ€™s worse when some of them do pretend to live that ways ๐Ÿง

Have you observed this strange behaviour by women on WhatsApp. They'll put up all these rich & handsome guys hyping them on their WhatsApp statuses, even those they don't know personally. But when they want favours, they come to the average dudes...

They'll never bill those rich & handsome boys because they don't want to appear broke to them, as they'd lose their respect. They come to the already struggling guys to bill them, so they maintain their images to the rich & handsome guys...

It means the rich & handsome guys get to be praised whilst doing sh!t & the average dudes get a lot of sh!t yet they do everything. Anyways, you can either choose to learn or perish!!!

Am out..........
Sure