Harsh realities of life

2 of Amerikaz most wanted

JF-Expert Member
Jan 13, 2023
main-qimg-3a9d217607dbfbd57639cbb9d169de6b-lq

1. Even if you're so thirsty, don't drink from every cup that is presented to you. That's how you get poisoned.
  2. The biggest part of becoming an adult is unlearning a lot of bullshit you were taught by people, who didn't know what they were doing either !
  3. Maturity is being able to have your opinions and beliefs challenged, without feeling personally challenged or attacked.
  4. Remember, most of your stress comes from theway you respond, not the way life is.
  5. Sometimes you block your own blessings by telling everyone your business.
  6. Don't ask why you don't fit in. You belong elsewhere.
  7. Even if I trust you, I can't tell you everything.
  8. It's great to see the good in people. However, make sure you set boundaries to protect your energy.
°Dilki dissanayake

main-qimg-3a9d217607dbfbd57639cbb9d169de6b-lq

1. Even if you're so thirsty, don't drink from every cup that is presented to you. That's how you get poisoned.
  2. The biggest part of becoming an adult is unlearning a lot of bullshit you were taught by people, who didn't know what they were doing either !
  3. Maturity is being able to have your opinions and beliefs challenged, without feeling personally challenged or attacked.
  4. Remember, most of your stress comes from theway you respond, not the way life is.
  5. Sometimes you block your own blessings by telling everyone your business.
  6. Don't ask why you don't fit in. You belong elsewhere.
  7. Even if I trust you, I can't tell you everything.
  8. It's great to see the good in people. However, make sure you set boundaries to protect your energy.
°Dilki dissanayake
Wazee wa Quora