Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

False Promises :(

Discussion in 'JF Chit-Chat' started by Blaine, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Blaine

Blaine JF-Expert Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Good evening JF members, today I had a very bad day. i was asked to accompany my mom to bagamoyo to speak with my brother's teacher about his grades. the dude told us to meet him at 1100 hrs so we drove all the way from dar and got there with time to spare. we phone telling him we're here and he replies that he is in church, apparently he forgot to mention he is a sabbath and prays on Saturdays. he made us wait for till 1310 when he showed up. i was so pissed because all i could do was wait in the car doing nothing and i didn't have enough to go roaming in town buying souvenirs. we finally finished the meeting and returned home... my question is, why do people give false promises?? i wasted a whole day, got late to the home business since i was away and i had to cancel a date with a person i really wanted to meet :angry:. If you can't keep a promise please don't make one. if i want to waste my day i do so at home reading JF or watching WWE all day instead of being stuck in a car 2hrs away from home.. Have you ever had to wait because someone gave a false promise, how did you feel? opinions welcomed
  2. princess enny

princess enny JF-Expert Member

Jul 29, 2012
    it s so embaracn!!!!! tenah bora huyo ameshow up mwngne anakutel mpost-pone
  3. ummu kulthum

ummu kulthum JF-Expert Member

Jul 29, 2012
    xo xory ndivyo tulivyo!ila ungeandika kiswanglish ningeelewa zaidi yaaaan hujachomekea ata kuchapia du!
  4. princess enny

princess enny JF-Expert Member

Jul 29, 2012
    teh teh teh!! Blaine mzungu thats why hata mambo ya kugandishwa hajazoea!! wakati bongo ukiahdiana na mtu kukutana unamuekea saa moja mbele la uswahl
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
  5. TANMO

TANMO JF-Expert Member

Jul 29, 2012
    Wen samwani meki mii weiti for zat longu ai yushuali telli zem endi ai donti keepu iti in mai hati..
    Ezi longu ezi ai em in Tanzania, ai no pipo neva shoo ap in taimu..
    Aza waiz yuu willi dai from Hasira za kugandishwa na watu hia.

Heloo Chiti Chati...
    Hau iz mai Inglishi???
  6. afrodenzi

afrodenzi Platinum Member

Jul 29, 2012
    my dear your English is perfect:)