Everyone's spying on you

Mcqueenen

JF-Expert Member
Nov 2, 2019
You, Yes you. Hello there! My name is McQueen and I'm delighted here today to share a little secret with you.

And that is, the answer to the most fundamental question in which always in 'your everyday life' you try to ask yourself. And that is "who am I really?" And "what is my purpose/role in all this?"

For instance, When you turn off the alarm and sleep a little more in the morning, you've just asked and answered to yourself that question. The question Of who are you really? Are you the type of guy that wakes up early or the guy that always oversleep. And so on and so forth the examples are infinite in every aspect of your daily life.

You see the You that you so dearly hang on to, doesn't exist. It is simply a facade, a play, a false character you are trying to play In this world. For example There is no biological mark that differentiate you from let's say the president. But it is a character she well plays. And since so many believe her. She succeeds in her act.

But luckily for you, I've done a real scientific research on these questions. And here is my scientific stance. Buckle up!

You first of all, are just a conscious agent who was created/exists/came into being in this world (it doesn't matter) from an unknown cause/agent (it might be by God,the universe itself, aliens, Caucasians, Or even bacteria etc. Who's to say?)

And the sole purpose for creating you, is that they (The Gods, the Universe or whatever it is, aliens, Caucasians etc. Or whoever) Are conducting an experiment on you. On how your consciousness reacts to all or certain external stimuli.

Your friends are not really your friends, but rather special agents that collect data on certain aspects of your daily life, just try to monitor their questions. And So are your acquaintances, relatives , workmates, soulmates, even your pastors etcetera. They are really just conducting a thorough experiment on you.. studying your behavior.

Now they might be agents doing this work collecting data consciously or unconsciously. Hell, you might even be conducting your own experiment on the behaviors of other people you know. You do this unconsciously.

And so you see, everything you too do is carefully studied and adding data to a special research on you that has been going on for a few decades and maybe not just you, but also for every homo sapiens on this planet by whoever knows who for whoever knows how long.

I mean, We've seen experiments being conducted by caucasians on apes and chimpanzees out there in the jungles like Mahale/Gombe right?. We got Organizations like Jane Goodal, et al. Doing such experiments. what is it to stop them from conducting such experiments on us? Black Africans?

What about our governments through their intelligence agencies, what about our neighbors through their window peeps, what about our relatives and friends?

Shit is weird, I know. But try to consider it. That maybe, just maybe there's a teeny tiny probability that that is possible.

But of course you too are free to conduct your own experiment.

CAUTION:: You may do with this information whatever you like.

Without intelligence collection there would be no government. This shows that in order to gain power over others it is important to collect information about them.sometimes I think even education systems are there for creation of common vision on people so that they are actions could be predicted making easier for them to be ruled,but what is supposed to be done in order to create a new world without these spying?

This information is very interesting.When we cross in our inner life circle it's express every things.It's not need a machine to realise where we stumble is the issues of Harbits.You know there two side which is Neg and Post Or Downside or Up Side.
One side must work weither is down or Up.
It better to track our life at what point we trap.Nomaly we broke in love money and worse campany.

I won't agree with you here, this life is not about experiment as you've said, no one is spying on you,...this life,our lives are controlled sorely by the nature and our actions,what you do today will have effect on your tomorrow's life.
Our lives are the impact of causal and effect.

Without intelligence collection there would be no government. This shows that in order to gain power over others it is important to collect information about them.sometimes I think even education systems are there for creation of common vision on people so that they are actions could be predicted making easier for them to be ruled,but what is supposed to be done in order to create a new world without these spying?
It's not only in governments. It is everywhere, in schools, at work, at church, at home,your neighbors in the village. Everyone's spying on you and You are also spying on everyone.

And it's even not only about ruling or governance, but it's also about freedom and security. You can not freely move anywhere without fully understanding the motivations, intentions and ideologies of everyone around you. Because it turns out humans might be the kindest animals when you resonate with them but also may be the most ruthless creatures when provoked.

So you have to spy on them, read their behaviors and study their patterns so that you can predict how they will react to certain things and how you can best live with them and fit in their society. While you're doing this, they are also doing the same thing to you.

The governments are just applying this theory at an even greater scale.

So yes, you can argue that it's a fair trade. Because you loose a little freedom but gain a ton of security.
And that's true but the problem arises when the leaders get greedy, selfish and naive. And work against the interests of their people. That's when you loose both, your freedom and your security.

I won't agree with you here, this life is not about experiment as you've said, no one is spying on you,...this life,our lives are controlled sorely by the nature and our actions,what you do today will have effect on your tomorrow's life.
Our lives are the impact of causal and effect.
Exactly, so if you do something today and it leads to a catastrophe (for example, you give a Muslim pork and he tries to kill you) it means it has affected your tomorrow life because you would try not to do it again tomorrow. The principle of trial and error. It is how intelligence basically works.

And it is a core principal of any experiment. You study a phenomenon, you try to hypothesize, you test your hypothesis, you study the results and if the results are wrong then it means the hypothesis was wrong. So you try another hypothesis. If it is right you establish a theory/principle..in the case of human behavior we call it you've established a character/behavior/taboo/culture etc.

And so my dear friend, you are not just a senseless particle waiting to be pushed by the laws of cause and effect. You are a sentient being trying to cause things in the Universe, and study their effects so you can know the best things to cause in the future.

And by doing this, you end up spying on everyone and everyone ends up spying on you.