Ejaculation During Exercise

Just wondering if the following has got something to do with it:

asante Steve Dii

Hi guys can some one help! Have experienced twice now.....working out in the gym, bench press up, pullover, intensive ABS exercise I end up with spontaneous ejaculation....gym ninayoenda haina mademu na huwa siko sexually aroused kwenye mind. Huwa kama nimebeba mzigo mzito najikuta wet duuu....its a bit embarrassing.....

Is it normal? can some one clarify........

Does it occur only when you go to the gym-thing, or whenever you do any kind of hard-work?..lets go by elimination method!

Thanks Kichwa and Steve Dii (zamani SteveD)
It's something to do with muscles and aging which leads to spontaneous ejaculation. It seems to be uncommon but not abnormality. Sijui kama hii kitu ipo na kwa kina dada!

Does it occur only when you go to the gym-thing, or whenever you do any kind of hard-work?..lets go by elimination method!

It has to do with GYM things with specific kind of exercise....never experience with rope skipping or other cardio-combo kind of exercises.....

Thanks Kichwa and Steve Dii (zamani SteveD)
Its something to do with muscles and aging which leads to spontaneous ejaculation. It seems to be uncommon but not abnormality. Sijui kama hii kitu ipo na kwa kina dada!

Ni common mkuu ndio maana nikwambia wanasema mwanaume akitaka kufa anapiga kitu kimoja chap....! I mean kile kifo cha kugangamala/kujikakamua

It has to do with GYM things with specific kind of exercise....never experience with rope skipping or other cardio-combo kind of exercises.....
Then i advice you to cancel out all exercises which seems to lead you to this involuntary muscular contractions and relaxations.
Actually not all types of exercises are favaorable to each individual!..we have to contact medical personnel and be choicy!

Mkuu unajua ukiwa kwenye mazoezi serious hata ile kitu hujui kama imesimama! Nakuja shitukia nimelowa ute uumeni.....! Thank god nilikuwa na bukta nyeusi so washikaji wakajua ni jasho! LOL

Acha kale kamchezo kako kaleee

Then i advice you to cancel out all exercises which seems to lead you to this involuntary muscular contractions and relaxations.
Actually not all types of exercises are favaorable to each individual!..we have to contact medical personnel and be choicy!

I appreciate that.....will do the necessary!

Kweli Mganga hajigangi. Sasa hili swala linakuja kwetu Mhhh!!!!

Pole sana kwa maradhi yako kama ni ya kweli.

Hivi ulivyopita kule Urambo kwa Mwalimu Juma, hukumuulizia juu ya hili swala?
Jamaa anajisifu kuwa anatibu magonjwa yoote........ Kama bado basi nenda umuone.

Kuna jamaa kasema utafute mwanamke mnene, hiyo si kweli. Inabidi awe wa wastani ila ana uwezo wake akiwa uwanjani. Wanawake inabidi wafahamu kuwa kuna akina Tiger Wood duniani na mwanamke mmoja hamtoshelezi au atauwa...... na pia kuwa wanawake ambao mwaname mmoja hataki kabisa.
Hawa wanajiita ni ma-combine havester yaani haliwashi mashine ili livune kinyasi kimoja.

Pole Masa, hope utapata solution ya tatizo lako..

On a serious note,huendi church leo? J5 ya majivu..

Back
Top Bottom