Duhhh! Tragedy!

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
The husband and his wife were not on good terms. In fact, the wife was convinced that he was carrying on with the pretty housemaid, so she laid a trap.
One evening she suddenly sent the maid home for the weekend, but didn't informthe husband. That night, when they went to bed, the husband gave the old story:
"Excuse me, my dear, my stomach...." and disappeared towards the bathroom.
The wife promptly dashed along the corridor, up the back stairs, into the maid's bed. She just had time to switch the lights off when in he came silently. He wasted no time or words but quickly got on top of her. When he was finished and still panting, the wife said, "You didn't expect to find me in this bed, did you?!" and switched the light on.
"No madam....!" said the gardener.

ha ha ha ha ha.....kazi kweli kweli....kuviziana huku....BAK hadithi yako inatufundisha nini?

hahahahahaaa.., sasa hapo ndo itokee Mume akaingia ghafla atajiteteaje?
Thnx BAK, what a nyc stor)

Heaven is when you have a british salary, an american home, a chinese food, a germany car and a Tanzanian wife. But hell is when you have an american car, a chinese house, a british wife, german food and a Tanzanian salary!

ha ha ha ha ha.....kazi kweli kweli....kuviziana huku....BAK hadithi yako inatufundisha nini?

Don't jump to any conclusions..... au utaishia kunanihii na shamba boy LOL!

The husband and his wife were not on good terms. In fact, the wife was convinced that he was carrying on with the pretty housemaid, so she laid a trap.
One evening she suddenly sent the maid home for the weekend, but didn't informthe husband. That night, when they went to bed, the husband gave the old story:
"Excuse me, my dear, my stomach...." and disappeared towards the bathroom.
The wife promptly dashed along the corridor, up the back stairs, into the maid's bed. She just had time to switch the lights off when in he came silently. He wasted no time or words but quickly got on top of her. When he was finished and still panting, the wife said, "You didn't expect to find me in this bed, did you?!" and switched the light on.
"No madam....!" said the gardener.

...duuuhhh!!! ha ha ha, ...hilo ni kasheshe sasa.
Namini aliishia kumwambia Gardener, "tuendelee lakini usimwambie mtu!"

...duuuhhh!!! ha ha ha, ...hilo ni kasheshe sasa.
Namini aliishia kumwambia Gardener, "tuendelee lakini usimwambie mtu!"

Hahahahahahaha sijui kama mwenye mali zake aliambiwa chochote LOL! Shamba Boy aliendelea kufaidi kiulaini kabisa

hivi hao wanaoparamiaga kama kuku hata harufu za wenza wao hawazijui,maana mkeo hawezi toa harufu kama msichana wa kazi:rain:

Heaven is when you have a british salary, an american home, a chinese food, a germany car and a Tanzanian wife. But hell is when you have an american car, a chinese house, a british wife, german food and a Tanzanian salary!

yessssssssssss.......u r right mkuulu.

Thnx BAK!Ingenoga zaidi kama baba mwenye nyumba angeingia kabla mama hajagundua alivyochemsha ili wote watatu wapigwe na butwaa kwa wakati mmoja!