"Don't try this at home!!"

SMU

JF-Expert Member
Feb 14, 2008
A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house, where they made passionate love all afternoon.

Exhausted from the wild sex, they fell asleep, awakening around 8.00 p.m.
As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt.

Mystified, she nonetheless complied.

He slipped into his shoes and drove home.

"Where have you been!" demanded his wife when he entered the house.

"Darling, I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary, and we've been having sex all afternoon. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 8.00 p.m."

The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying bastard"
You've been playing golf!!"

ha ha ha !!!
ww unawajuwa wanawake vizuri lakini?
Jibu kama hilo kwanza hatazami viatu, anakutazama usoni na kibao kizuri kinafuatia halafu huyooooo anasepa!

ha ha ha !!!
ww unawajuwa wanawake vizuri lakini?
Jibu kama hilo kwanza hatazami viatu, anakutazama usoni na kibao kizuri kinafuatia halafu huyooooo anasepa!

Kaka inategemea kama umeoa demu wa uswazi, hivi visista duu vyetu vya sasa hivi hata kupiga kofi havijui....

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house, where they made passionate love all afternoon.

Exhausted from the wild sex, they fell asleep, awakening around 8.00 p.m.
As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt.

Mystified, she nonetheless complied.

He slipped into his shoes and drove home.

"Where have you been!" demanded his wife when he entered the house.

"Darling, I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary, and we've been having sex all afternoon. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 8.00 p.m."

The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying bastard"
You've been playing golf!!"

Inategemea Mke uliyeoa, mwingine haangalii viatu atadai leo ana hamu kinoma hapo ndio ukweli na uongo utakapojulikana.

Jaribu uongo mwingine kama kurudi nyumbani na askari mwenye uniform kwa ajili ya kufanyiwa ugaguzi wa mali ya wizi kuonyesha ulikuwa umewekwa kizuizini kumbe fiksi.

Ila ni dhambi kubwa sana kutembea nje ya ndoa ni bora usioe kabisa.
Hakuna unachopata kwa mwanamke zaidi ya mkeo kama ni utamu unao mwenyewe ndio maana wanaopiga punyeto huwa wanapoteza kabisa hamu ya mwanamke kwa sababu utamu wanaupata free and safely.
ONYO: Punyeto inapunguza kwa kiasi kikubwa nguvu za kiume.