Dont Copy if YOU cant Paste!!!

Mtanga Tc

JF-Expert Member
Oct 1, 2010
An inspirational speaker said:“Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn’t my wife.”

Audience was in shock and silence.
He added:“She was my mother”

A big round of applause & laughter!
A very daring husband tried to crack this at home.After a dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen:“Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn’t my wife”

Standing for a moment, trying to recall the second line of that speaker,By the time he gained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from burns of boiling water!
Moral:Don’t Copy, if You can’t Paste!!

Nice one... dah, being married to a bloke who can not think of you in those lines....

Kudadadeeeki!! Wife nomaaa! Inachekesha lakini inasikitisha pia. Sasa huyo wife kwanini nae hakusubiri adi sentensi ya pili iishe jamani, angemuua je? Fikiri kabla hujatenda...

Kudadadeeeki!! Wife nomaaa! Inachekesha lakini inasikitisha pia. Sasa huyo wife kwanini nae hakusubiri adi sentensi ya pili iishe jamani, angemuua je? Fikiri kabla hujatenda...

Na angejuaje kama kuna sentensi ya pili wakt jamaa keshaweka kituo? Just "don't copy, if you can't paste" period! lol

Na hii RAM yangu ilivyo ndogo........ningeshaenda mochwari....