Doesn't make sense to you

2 of Amerikaz most wanted

JF-Expert Member
Jan 13, 2023
People who post motivational quote about Mark Zuckerberg or Bill gates being college drop outs and say that "College education isn't important" or " a piece of paper can't decide my future" as an excuse to not study further or not to take studies seriously.

main-qimg-9b213f1325e7c31a9377a0253d817c22-lq.jpeg

They were "Harvard" dropouts which ranks as difficult school to get into.

They dropped out with their creative ideas to which they kept working hard and kept increasing their knowledge.

Most of the people saying education is not important are actual dumb who are clueless about their life.

If you want to quit school at least you have to know what are you going to do in your life, don't quit just because you hate it.

Concluding the idea of dropping out of college means studies aren't important makes no sense at all.

"you should differentiate between school and education, I did not go to harvard but people who works for me did"
Elon Musk.

"you should differentiate between school and education, I did not go to harvard but people who works for me did"
Elon Musk.
Musk alirithi pia pesa za baba yake Kaburu aliyekuwa anamiliki mgodi wa emerald South Africa. Kuna watu hata wasiposoma maisha yao yako tayari katika mstari ulionyooka kutokana na familia wanazotoka.

Kwa MTU aliyesoma nje hadi level ya chuo kikuu doesn't matter amedroup out au haja-drop out anakuwa yupo well informed kuwa dunia inamdai nini hii itakuwa tofauti na nchi za Africa ambazo MTU anasoma Ila hajui anahitaji kuwa nani katika hii dunia.

Play smart

Musk alirithi pia pesa za baba yake Kaburu aliyekuwa anamiliki mgodi wa emerald South Africa. Kuna watu hata wasiposoma maisha yao yako tayari katika mstari ulionyooka kutokana na familia wanazotoka.
Lakini pia kuna watu hata wasome bado wataendelea kuishi maisha ya chini tu kutokana na familia wanazotoka. Conclusively I may say you can go to school and still not educated enough to get what we call success.

Back
Top Bottom