Dear Mishell, and now listen to me

kasopa

JF-Expert Member
Aug 29, 2010
And now
You have touched listen to me in turn. me more profoundly than I thought even you could have touched me - my heart Was full

I am yours for everything.
(11aprr2011)​
Dear Mishell,
…Do you know, I have been feeling ashamed of thinking of you so much, of thinking of only you--which is too much, perhaps. Shall I tell you? It seems to me, to myself, that no woman was ever before to any man what you are to me--the fullness must be in proportion, you know, to the vacancy...and only I know what was behind--the long wilderness without the blossoming rose...and the capacity for happiness, like a black gaping hole, before this silver flooding. Is it wonderful that I should stand as in a dream, and disbelieve--not you--but my own fate?
Was ever any one taken suddenly from a lampless dungeon and placed upon the pinnacle of a mountain, without the head turning round and the heart turning faint, as mine do? And Shall I thank you or God? Both, indeed, and there is no possible from me to either of you! I thank you as the unworthy may…and as we all thank God. How shall I ever prove what my heart is to you? How will you ever see it as I feel it?…

Mimi hata sijaelwa...kunaendelea nini hapa??!!! au ni kwasababu lugha is not reachable???!!......:help::help::help:

Penzi kitovu cha uzembe

ab56729fd7a08b661a02f010.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Na Edwin Semzaba

Duh!nimetoka kapa..kiinglish lugha ya nne,nitaelewaje?

nitarudi ikishatafsiriwa

Hahaha lol
Tangu Dena arushwe(aanzishiwe thread)
Naona kila mtu anaona hii ndo njia ya kutongoza lok
safii lakini hiyo english my dear
ni kama vile umri type kwenye GOOGLE TRANSLATER
uka copy na ku pest ..Nice.

what are you talking about? fail to understand completely....
And now
You have touched listen to me in turn. me more profoundly than I thought even you could have touched me - my heart Was full

I am yours for everything.

(11aprr2011)​
Dear Mishell,
…Do you know, I have been feeling ashamed of thinking of you so much, of thinking of only you--which is too much, perhaps. Shall I tell you? It seems to me, to myself, that no woman was ever before to any man what you are to me--the fullness must be in proportion, you know, to the vacancy...and only I know what was behind--the long wilderness without the blossoming rose...and the capacity for happiness, like a black gaping hole, before this silver flooding. Is it wonderful that I should stand as in a dream, and disbelieve--not you--but my own fate?
Was ever any one taken suddenly from a lampless dungeon and placed upon the pinnacle of a mountain, without the head turning round and the heart turning faint, as mine do? And Shall I thank you or God? Both, indeed, and there is no possible from me to either of you! I thank you as the unworthy may…and as we all thank God. How shall I ever prove what my heart is to you? How will you ever see it as I feel it?…

Ohhh!! Kumbe....!! Asante kwa kutuhabarisha

sasa mleta sredi alikusudia nini sijui...!!!!????? mhhh....
Hata mimi nimeshindwa kumwelewa, sio English yake bali kusudio. Nilifikiria labda kuna msichana hapa anaitwa Mishell, lakini hata huyo hayupo hapa. Labda alimkusudia Dada yetu Michelle. Sijui.

Hahahah lol
daahh nakuvulia kofia mkuu
We hatari..

Kuanzia Leo nikikuona
kwenye thread yeyote nakimbia
usije niambia nafanya nini sasa..
hahahahahahahah lol
Asante sana dear lakini usinipandishe chati hivyo. You'll make my chicks red and I'm black.
Usiniogope Dada, hii imetokea kwa bahati tu.
Na zaidi, kama alivyosema Socrates, "I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance".
Ubarikiwe na ulale salama.