Conned on jiji app

fired

Apr 4, 2021
https://www.JamiiForums.com.com/dat...3/562287_83715675466eb058c7249ee11015d84f.mp3
Jiji Scams

#inbox

I can only talk about this cause I've fully healed. Around 2018 I tried selling a PS4 Slim console on Jiji, for around Kes. 30,000/=

An Airtel number gives me a call claiming to be interested, me excited, knowing I'm gonna make a quick buck (I really was cash-strapped at the time) and arrange a meeting.

The guy, who claimed to have a sick son at MP Shah Hosp. in Parklands and wanted to gift the boy this console, agreed we meet... In retrospect, he was full of red flags that I just didn't want to see.

So on a fateful day, I take my ps4 slim, 2 pads and FIFA 19, put them in a bag and leave for Parklands. I get near MP Shah, I call and call and call, no response. I'm now close to the hospital entrance I call again, no answer.

20 mins later this guy calls back, apparently he was in his sons ward but he's out now and in a White Toyota Premio and he's even seen me, he signals me, I go enter his ride (all holy car, small bible on the dash, crucifix hung on the rearview mirror, car stereo playing catholic songs) he checks the PS4 slim, and he likes it.

Now we have to leave the car and go to his "office" nearby so he can check if it powers on "juu ashai conniwa hio Jiji akabuy ps4 yenye haiwaki"😂

Bro, he even encourages me to leave the bag inside the vehicle "itakua tu safe" I comply, we leave the car he carries the Ps4 and leads the way to like a mini shop complex nearby.

Here goes the cold water. There was an upstairs space in this complex that was supposed to be his office, my mans alikua anapanda stairs 4 ama 5 at a time. Sijui alinipotelea aje... Mimi kufika juu, hio place ni salon/cosmetics shop. A lady dusting the counter.

"Umeona mtu amebeba Ps4 na pad mbili ameingia hapa sahii?"

"Ps4 ni nini, hakuna mtu ameingia hapa, ndio tunafungua kazi"came the reply.

My buttcrack is sweating. I'm nauseated.

Nikarudi chini mbio (equally 5 stairs at a time) headed to where our Premio was parked, Premio ni wewe. Haiko..

...weuh😂😂

Jiji Scams

#inbox

I can only talk about this cause I've fully healed.Around 2018 I tried selling a PS4 Slim console on Jiji, for around Kes. 30,000/=

An Airtel number gives me a call claiming to be interested,me excited, knowing I'm gonna make a quick buck (I really was cash-strapped at the time) arranges a meeting.

The guy, who claimed to have a sick son at MP Shah Hosp. in Parklands and wanted to gift the boy this console, agreed we meet...In retrospect,he was full of red flags that I just didn't want to see.

So on the fateful day I take my ps4 slim,2 pads and FIFA 19, put them in a bag and leave for Parklands. I get near MP Shah,I call and call and call,no response. I'm now close to the hospital entrance I call again,no answer.

20 mins later this guy calls back, apparently he was in his sons ward but he's out now and in a White Toyota Premio and he's even seen me, he signals me,I go enter his ride (all holy car,small bible on the dash,crucifix hung on the rearview mirror, car stereo playing catholic songs)he checks the PS4 slim,and he likes it.

Now we have to leave the car and go to his "office" nearby so he can check if it powers on "juu ashai conniwa hio Jiji akabuy ps4 yenye haiwaki"😂

Bro,he even encourages me to leave the bag inside the vehicle "itakua tu safe" I comply,we leave the car he carries the Ps4 and leads the way to like a mini shop complex near-by.

Here goes the cold water. There was an upstairs space in this complex that was supposed to be his office,my mans alikua anapanda stairs 4 ama 5 at a time.Sijui alinipotelea aje...Mimi kufika juu,hio place ni salon/cosmetics shop. A lady dusting the counter.

"Umeona mtu amebeba Ps4 na pad mbili ameingia hapa sahii?"

"Ps4 ni nini,hakuna mtu ameingia hapa,ndio tunafungua kazi"came the reply.

My buttcrack is sweating.Im nauseated.

Nikarudi chini mbio (equally 5 stairs at a time) headed to where our Premio was parked,Premio ni wewe. Haiko..

...weuh😂😂
Pole jirani Mkenya 🇰🇪 Kuwa makini sana next time

Back
Top Bottom