Concentration Test

simple sana kama mwanzo mpira ulikuwa kulia ukistart halafu ikastop basi mpira utakuwa kushoto and the inverse is true

I TRIED AND WAS SAID TO HAVE VERY GOOD CONCENTRATION BUT YOU KNOW WHAT TRICK I USED?

I JUST GUESSED CAUSE I WAS CONCENTRATING ELSEWHERE - couldnt resist

teh teh teh teh

Yaani hapa nimecheka mpaka machozi!!! Dah!

Kweli kaka zetu wana mtihani....

Azimio mie najua jibu (for nili concetrate...lol..) red ball ilikua right, left or center?

Cmmon!!? ... so you join this..hah ..hah.. unataka kweli .... nijibu hapa ... am too confident I dont have to do it again (Lol)

You girls ... mbona mnataka .. kutupa hard time ..the other one say ..Hakuna mwanaume kapata ...and ADii .. you want I do it in Public eh??!! LoL!

Cmmon!!? ... so you join this..hah ..hah.. unataka kweli .... nijibu hapa ... am too confident I dont have to do it again (Lol)

You girls ... mbona mnataka .. kutupa hard time ..the other one say ..Hakuna mwanaume kapata ...and ADii .. you want I do it in Public eh??!! LoL!

ha ha ha... You are side stepping dear... me just wanted to know you level of concetration... and with robustness want to jua jibu....lol

Ha ha haaaaaaa, mimi nimekosa zote..... !

Bora wee umekua mkweli....lol... hopefully ukirudia walau mara kumi waweza patia....

attachment.php

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 302
ha ha ha... You are side stepping dear... me just wanted to know you level of concetration... and with robustness want to jua jibu....lol

Because you insisted .. nitafanya hivi! In real life the moving picture reprisent the farmilly au tuseme wife and finaly kids (I know you love family) ... The real man should focus there first ... and after taking care of the family ... can now concentrate on the balls!! .. and a good mom loves it too .. yes to be the focus ... na kwa namna hii most of men here go it very right!!!! Lol ...hope makofi saaanaaa ...!! I won!!!