Computer chip for humans

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
WASHINGTON — Medical milestone or privacy invasion? A tiny computer chip approved Wednesday for implantation in a patient’s arm can speed vital information about a patient’s medical history to doctors and hospitals. But critics warn that it could open new ways to imperil the confidentiality of medical records.

The Food and Drug Administration said Wednesday that Applied Digital Solutions of Delray Beach, Fla., could market the VeriChip, an implantable computer chip about the size of a grain of rice, for medical purposes.

With the pinch of a syringe, the microchip is inserted under the skin in a procedure that takes less than 20 minutes and leaves no stitches. Silently and invisibly, the dormant chip stores a code that releases patient-specific information when a scanner passes over it.

Think UPC code. The identifier, emblazoned on a food item, brings up its name and price on the cashier’s screen.

FDA approves computer chip for humans - Health - Health care - msnbc.com

Max. How are u old friend. Well I must relate the words of Stephen Hawking on science and technology versus irrationality and religious conservatism: science will win because it works.

futuretimeline.net

Check out that site, it has a well referenced prediction (based on current knowledge and scientific studies going on) of the next few centuries on human civilization.

Max. How are u old friend. Well I must relate the words of Stephen Hawking on science and technology versus irrationality and religious conservatism: science will win because it works.

futuretimeline.net

Check out that site, it has a well referenced prediction (based on current knowledge and scientific studies going on) of the next few centuries on human civilization.

Can Science predict the future? I don't think so. If so, what will happen to Muhammar Qaddaf?

Ok let me approach this from a different angle. How about this? is this good or bad? Au hawa watu waachwe kama mungu alivyo intend...? Au washauriwe waende kwa mwakasege? lol

The Walk Again Project

Tatizo la dini ni kutafsiri maendeleo ya kisayansi kama mwisho wa dunia, hili si kweli, coz yawezekana hata mungu anafurahia mafanikio haya,

Ok let me approach this from a different angle. How about this? is this good or bad? Au hawa watu waachwe kama mungu alivyo intend...? Au washauriwe waende kwa mwakasege? lol

The Walk Again Project

Do you remember what you wrote in your first reply? I believe you can read what you wrote, don't you? Ok. Let me help you a little bit. This Chip will happen and it is called the Mark of the Beast. It was proclaimed in the Book Revelation.Furthermore, you must understand that God does not need the help of anything such as an implanted micro chip into humans in order for the fulfillment of Bible Prophecy concerning the mark of the beast/ and the number 666. This is only a man made thing and things that are made by man will never hold up in the end. However, God's word will ALWAYS stand firm.

Tatizo la dini ni kutafsiri maendeleo ya kisayansi kama mwisho wa dunia, hili si kweli, coz yawezekana hata mungu anafurahia mafanikio haya,

Why are you putting God into the equation? The chip comes from the antichrist, not God. The Bible is God's word of God warning us of what is to come and to be ready and have insight.

WASHINGTON - Medical milestone or privacy invasion? A tiny computer chip approved Wednesday for implantation in a patient's arm can speed vital information about a patient's medical history to doctors and hospitals. But critics warn that it could open new ways to imperil the confidentiality of medical records.

The Food and Drug Administration said Wednesday that Applied Digital Solutions of Delray Beach, Fla., could market the VeriChip, an implantable computer chip about the size of a grain of rice, for medical purposes.

With the pinch of a syringe, the microchip is inserted under the skin in a procedure that takes less than 20 minutes and leaves no stitches. Silently and invisibly, the dormant chip stores a code that releases patient-specific information when a scanner passes over it.

Think UPC code. The identifier, emblazoned on a food item, brings up its name and price on the cashier's screen.

FDA approves computer chip for humans - Health - Health care - msnbc.com

You-hooooo!! Its Science did it again!!!:wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2::hand:

Back
Top Bottom