Child Prostitution & Pregnancy

VINNDEDA

Nov 27, 2008
I have been working in East Africa and Beyond with Children, Youths and Women Initiatives. I have witnessed Children and Young girls Cry. The Child Prostitution is in the Increase in East Africa. In Kenya alone, 1 million Children are born accidentally. My question is, Why is the Child Prostitution and Pregnancy in the increase? What are the responsible agencies and ministries Doing? What have you as an Individual done to help This?

I have been working in East Africa and Beyond with Children, Youths and Women Initiatives. I have witnessed Children and Young girls Cry. The Child Prostitution is in the Increase in East Africa. In Kenya alone, 1 million Children are born accidentally. My question is, Why is the Child Prostitution and Pregnancy in the increase? What are the responsible agencies and ministries Doing? What have you as an Individual done to help This?
pregnancies are the result of unsafe sex not ministries therefore when the sex bahaviours go down then unwanted children will also go down but the prostritution by children is simply the result of irresponsible parental care or no care at all.....if you get a child take care of him or her as you would take care of AIDS

pregnancies are the result of unsafe sex not ministries therefore when the sex bahaviours go down then unwanted children will also go down but the prostritution by children is simply the result of irresponsible parental care or no care at all.....if you get a child take care of him or her as you would take care of AIDS

Hapo kwenye blue... Hilo nalo neno!!!

I think its all about money... These children of today like money and the only way they think of getting it is to have sex for it... You find that these MEN take advantage of them... I think if you educate your child that they should not believe every thing they see on TV and that if they want a good life they need to work hard for it.... And all this might reduce the unwanted pregnancies...

Back
Top Bottom