Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Chagga janja sana tu!

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by zaratustra, May 25, 2011.

1. zaratustra

zaratustra JF-Expert Member

May 25, 2011
    Nikichekesho kweli...!
    Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman for Microsoft Europe.
    5000 candidates assembled in a large room. One candidate was Urio, Tanzanian living in USA .

Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asking those who do not know JAVA programming to leave. 2000 people left the room.Urio says to himself, 'I do not know JAVA but I have nothing to lose if I stay I'll give it a try.

Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave. 2000 people left the room. Urio says to himself ' I never managed anybody but myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me?' So he stays.

Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have management diplomas to leave. 500 people left the room.Urio says to himself, 'I left school at 15 but what have I got to lose?' So he stays in the room.

Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Russian to leave. 498 people left the room. Urio says to himself, ' I do not speak one word of Russian but what do I have to lose?' So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate.

Everyone else has gone. Bill Gates joined them and said 'Apparently you are the only two candidates who have all the required qualifications & experience I am looking for and speak Russian, so I'd now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language.' and
    Calmly,

Urio turns to the other candidate and says `shimbony shafo bana!'

The other candidate answers 'sicha kabsa mleu mbonyi saa kasi wana wai wecha kabsi nkwi ukeri si ku si mleu

Urio nikunu ma mtoni ngikeri fo ngisengeta eleri mndu chu aicha wachaka nyi fo ruwa

The other candidate answers'lasma atumanye wachaka tukeri kila handu

Bill Gates hired them immediately thinking that they were speaking Russian.......!!!

2. Bushbaby

Bushbaby JF-Expert Member

May 25, 2011
    hii ilikuwa hapa juzi, by the way umebadilisha to heading!! any way umejiongeza Thread......

3. Gurta

Gurta JF-Expert Member

May 25, 2011
    umeniwahi

4. Jaguar

Jaguar JF-Expert Member

May 25, 2011
    Heri mimi sijasema!

5. H

HATIMOTA Member

May 26, 2011
    :mod:mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mi kimya?

6. S

SACoNa Member

May 26, 2011
    bilgate atakimbia.

7. Noti mpya tz

Noti mpya tz JF-Expert Member

May 26, 2011
    Hahahaaaaaaa

8. Jaluo_Nyeupe

Jaluo_Nyeupe JF-Expert Member

May 26, 2011
    vichekesho sio habari kwa hiyo havina viporo. Hata ukisoma muda huu ukacheka then muda huo huo ukarudia kusoma utacheka pia.

9. Ngongo

Ngongo JF-Expert Member

May 26, 2011
    Duh nimecheka wachaga noma.

10. N

Ndinani JF-Expert Member

May 26, 2011
    Mangi kazi ni moja tu PESA!!