Celebrities and Christmas Spending

ECOCTA

Dec 6, 2011
[h=6]Christmas is a day created by capitalists to increase public spending. HALLOWEEN NIGHTS, BEER FESTIVALS, MOTHERS' DAYS ETC ETC. Do we need all those? A peasant unlike celebrities spends an entire year working to save 50 USD and spends it in 1 day! Be frugal.

Welcome to Eco Cultures Tours & Travel
[/h]

This Sounds like same old communistic conspirancy theories, Nevertheless allow me to set records straight at least in one area you have just mentioned- CHRISTMAS!! It is the day when your and my creator took that great leap of faith and LOVE to come into this sin wretched world to show us the wayback to our creator, and I must confess that I am deeply troubled though not surprised by this kind of reckless defamation to the BIRTHDAY OF MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, But I am also thankful that he still loves you anyway and is patiently waiting for a day when you will stand on your knees repenting for this and obviously several other kinds of sins, LASTLY IAM AMAZED THAT FORGIVENESS IS GUARANTEED TO YOU WHEN YOU REPENT!!! Merry Christmass- Remember Jesus Christ is the reason for the season.

Back
Top Bottom