Elections 2010 CCM of 2010 is the Best Ever!!

RAJ PATEL JR

JF-Expert Member
Sep 8, 2010
CCM is the best ever. Look at the accomplishments that JK administration has been able to accomplish!
More and more students are enrolling in our local universities. The economy has been steadily growing at a significant rate, among the fastest growing in continental Africa.

The CCM has had the best cabinet team ever to be assembled by any Tanzanian prez. At least every cabinet minister has either Masters or PhD.

The infrastructure has been developing tremendously. More towns in the countryside will be transformed into modern metropolitans. Look at Mwanza of 2010!...it's vibrant and swanky than ever before. It's location and modernity reminds me of Chicago.

More and more flights are coming to DIA and KIA now than ever before. More and more embassies have been established in Tz. than ever before.

More than 1 million foreign tourists will be coming to Tz. in the next decade making our country the next Cancun or Vegas.

Above all CCM has maintained peace and security in this great nation without marginalizing the minority Tanzanians esp. of Asian origin.

What else do you guys from the opposition want?

Vote CCM, Vote JK and the best things are yet to come..you ain't see nothing yet.

Go Jakaya!!

CCM is the best ever. Look at the accomplishments that JK administration has been able to accomplish!
More and more students are enrolling in our local universities. The economy has been steadily growing at a significant rate, among the fastest growing in continental Africa.

The CCM has had the best cabinet team ever to be assembled by any Tanzanian prez. At least every cabinet minister has either Masters or PhD.

The infrastructure has been developing tremendously. More towns in the countryside will be transformed into modern metropolitans. Look at Mwanza of 2010!...it's vibrant and swanky than ever before. It's location and modernity reminds me of Chicago.

More and more flights are coming to DIA and KIA now than ever before. More and more embassies have been established in Tz. than ever before.

More than 1 million foreign tourists will be coming to Tz. in the next decade making our country the next Cancun or Vegas.

Above all CCM has maintained peace and security in this great nation without marginalizing the minority Tanzanians esp. of Asian origin.

Vote CCM, Vote JK and the best things are yet to come..you ain't see nothing yet.

Go Jakaya!!
What kind of Tender have you floated?

You have to ask India first to abolish those casts before coming here to preach your rubbish! By the way are you still demonstrating for other casts not to become doctors?

RPJr,
Naomba uniambie katika mambo haya matatu(umasikini, maradhi, ujinga) lipi limefanikishwa kuondolewa na utawala wa CCM kwa kipindi chote cha miaka zaidi ya 40 ya utawala wake, hasa kwa mtu masikini wa kijiji huko?

Go Jakaya!!

ungemalizia who controll 90% of the economy. Inaelekea ndio maana unaiabudu CCM kwa sababu ya kulinda na kuachia hali ya sasa ya uchumi ilivyo.

Vyuo Vikuu: ngojea uone bomu litavyolipuka, baada ya miaka 6

elimu za mawaziri: tunataka matokea ya kazi za hatutaki kutundika vyeti vya elimu ofisini, je kazi wanafanya kufikia malengo ya mtanzania?

miundobinu: labda hauko tanzania ndio maana unapuliza zumari. Barabara zinazojengwa nyingi ni muendelezo ya miradi ya rais aliyepita, za kwao labda ni zile alizoahidi George Bush. Miji endelevu unayoisema ni ile inayojaa maji pindi mvua zinyeshapo? miji inayonuta majitaka na takataka zisizozolewa kila siku? Umeupenda mwanza shauri ya majengo ya NSSF na PPF na hela ulizozolita wewe na ndugu zako na kujenga nyumba na kudai kodi kwa US $ na kurudisha hela huko huko ulioko?

DIA (JKNIA) kwa taarifa yako na Kia elewa kuwa tanzania ni nchi pekee ambayo haina shirika lake la ndege inatia aibu na limeuwawa na CCM kwa uroho wao, watalii hawatusaidii sana sisi watanzania wanakuja na ndege zao wanalipa kwa hela ya plastiki na kama kuna kitu tunaambulia ni makombo tu?

Kwa kweli tunataka mabadiliko, miaka 50 baada ya uhuru nchi yenye rasilimali kama yetu ilitakiwa iwe mbali sana sio kama ilivyo sasa na hii ni sababu CCM na watu wa asian origini kama unavyowaita ndio walioatamia uchumi wa nchi, tunataka mtu atakewafanya watanzani wote waatamie uchumi wa nchu kwa ni wetu sote.

Tunataka mabadiliko

@#*^&%....Ngoja nifanye mazoezi maana naona mshatufanya watanzania ni wajinga

Go Jakaya!!
You don't know what you are talking about, I think you are one of mafisadi.

Kama mikakati ya Serikali ya CCM kukuza utalii kwa kuleta watalii kutoka nje kufikia millioni mmoja kwa mwaka,litatimizwa miaka kumi ijayo mbona ni tusi kubwa? Nchi ndogo kama Singapore inalingana karibu na wilaya ya Kinondoni inapokea watalii millioni 9 kwa mwaka.Raj Patel mmechemsha.

Huyu ndiye Raj Patel Jr, Msome yeye ni nani:

You Tanzanians and other Africans need to return to your respective countries ASAP! You are a huge embarrassment, lazy and a growing burden to the British society.

How comes we, Indians are flocking to your country while majority of you depart? When we, Indians and Chinese, come to invest in Tanzania and Africa you start a litany of endless and unnecessary complaints and whining.

Tanzania has a good and effective government of the people, for the people and by the people under CCM. Tanzania is the most peaceful of all African states. Stop flocking to the UK and US while your country needs you.

Long live Tanzania, Long live CCM, Long live JK.

Vote CCM

:welcome:
1. I'm a Tanzanian of Asian origin
2. CCM has proved to be governing this country under transparent and rule of law, and that's why the Tanzania economy has been doing much better than most African states
3. Can u support with concrete evidence that our country is one of the most corrupt in the world? We need facts and evidence here
4. The CCM government has always been advocating for change and that's why CCM introduced multi-partyism in the early 1990's
5. JK values education, and u can see for yourself the good job he has done so far in establishing more number of varsities and colleges
6. Name who has a fake degree in the JK's cabinet? Stop lies!
Vote CCM

Anakubali kuwa yeye sio mtanzania, ana uhalali gani wa kutuambia nini ni kizuri kwetu, aache upuuzi na ubaradhuli wake akae kimya kabisa, awaambie wenzie wa Congress Party na Janata Party jinsi ya kupiga kura na kuchagua viongozi hatuhitaji ushauri wake

Narudia tena msishiriki katika thread za kipumbavu kama hizi mnawapa tu nguvu hawa wapambe wa mafisadi...lengo lao kutupotosha na kutufanya tujadili CCM kwa mazuri yao.... tusipotoshwe... sisi tuendelee kujadili mada muhimu za maendeleo. Asanteni.

Go Jakaya!!

I will write in English as it seems you do not have a grasp of Swahili, a language which most true Tanzanians speak, something which I doubt you are not, I suppose.

Why don't you mention anything about the millions of poor peasants and workers. Whose security are you talking about here? From your post, it seems that you are mostly preoccupied with the cosmetic changes that have been done to support and maintain the livelihood and lifestyles of bourgeois, be it political, economic and their thieving international supporters. You support ccm because you want to maintain the status quo, where ordinary Tanzanians would stay disadvantaged forever. The time of change has arrived, we want our country back! We want our resources back. We want our DIGNITY back. I know you are running scared. You should be very scared, because your lives will never be the same again.

I will write in English as it seems you do not have a grasp of Swahili, a language which most true Tanzanians speak, something which I doubt you are not, I suppose.

Why don't you mention anything about the millions of poor peasants and workers. Whose security are you talking about here? From your post, it seems that you are mostly preoccupied with the cosmetic changes that have been done to support and maintain the livelihood and lifestyles of bourgeois, be it political, economic and their thieving international supporters. You support ccm because you want to maintain the status quo, where ordinary Tanzanians would stay disadvantaged forever. The time of change has arrived, we want our country back! We want our resources back. We want our DIGNITY back. I know you are running scared. You should be very scared, because your lives will never be the same again.

Mkuu Dingiswayo,
Huyu hawezi kujua kitu chochote kinachohusu peasants, petty-traders, wala workers!
What cn u xpect from a people who leaves in a city centre, encycled in a shop for centuries?
Ataongea upupu tu just like you see!..huh!

RPJr,
Naomba uniambie katika mambo haya matatu(umasikini, maradhi, ujinga) lipi limefanikishwa kuondolewa na utawala wa CCM kwa kipindi chote cha miaka zaidi ya 40 ya utawala wake, hasa kwa mtu masikini wa kijiji huko?

Sidhani kama kuna nchi yeyote hapa duniani ambapo hakuna maskini, maradhi na ujinga, kama ipo nitajie. Tuache blabla mafanikio yapo sana ukilinganisha na huko tulikotoka na pia nji zingine. BRAVO CCM NA JAKAYA.

Go Jakaya!!

I ask you: Why should any successes be advertised? Successes are things which people see for themselves. You advertise them because these are not seen -- or only seen with greatest difficulties! You are the ones among millions in TZ who see darkness as light and vice versa!

My only comment that I can make here is that CCM is for non-afrcan Tanzanian Citizen only. Very few (about 5%) of African Tanzanians benefit from the economy of this country. for your info, more that 50% of public health facilities has medicines that last for two weeks in every month. even a child whose age is few hours misses medicines " hatuna dawa, chukua hii karatasi ununue dawa" those pharmacies are not even available in villages.

Back
Top Bottom