Brigedia Yohana Balele is still alive

bulunga

JF-Expert Member
Oct 24, 2010
There is contradicting reports regarding the Healt of Shinyanga RC, i have spoken to a close friend of Balele, he claimed that Mr Balele is still alive

Why was this thread discontinued, i read the news that Balele passed away, but i came with this one that Mr balele is still alive, some peple commented on the issue and some had mixed feelings and i deas on the issue, to my suprise all the comments are gone and the thread looks empty, i cant believe that can happen,MOD can you give reasons on this

A closer person to him!!? Who is he by the to reveal the issue which is still coated. Nadhan ukweli utajulikana tu hivi karibuni, lets do away with speculations..

A closer person to him!!? Who is he by the to reveal the issue which is still coated. Nadhan ukweli utajulikana tu hivi karibuni, lets do away with speculations..

Wino upo mate yanini, time will tell

One who reported that is just at Bugando Hosp to see the progress in regard to Balele's death why didn't he give us the real information rather than keep in working on rumours and full of gossips?

hapa hata mimi nachanganyikiwa kabisa maana toka mchana tunaambiwa kafariki sasa inakuweje na sijaona source embu tupeni source kwamba kafariki ni ipi maana tumesha m RIP sasa kesho tukimuona si itakua tabu sasa any way jamani tujitahidi kuwa na source ya mambo sasa ikitokea akawa mzima kweli wanajamvi wote tutaonekana hatuna maana!

There is contradicting reports regarding the Healt of Shinyanga RC, i have spoken to a close friend of Balele, he claimed that Mr Balele is still alive

Kwa nini tunalazimisha kutafuta ukweli ambao utajikwelisha wenyewe? Kama hajafa ila kuna watu wanataka afe itajulikana na kama amekufa ila kuna watu wanataka asife pia itajulikana. Why working on gossips?

To this hr, still you dont take my words, huyo alietoa taarifa kuwa alikuwa Bugando hospital mbona hadi leo hatusikii habari zaidi, kuna watu walidiriki kutoa hata habari kuwa kule Kunduchi nyumbani kwa Balele kuna matanga, mbona vyombo vya habari vimekaa kimya, ningependa wale wote waliochangia kuleta habari hizi za uongo wa apologize to JF akiwemo Rev Masanilo

Morning news hola mpaka magazetini, labda magazeti ya jioni!! Kuna mkuu mmoja pale Bugando anadai Balele hajawa admitted pale!!! Mambo yako mix mix tu......tutaujua ukweli tu karibuni.:decision:

One who reported that is just at Bugando Hosp to see the progress in regard to Balele's death why didn't he give us the real information rather than keep in working on rumours and full of gossips?

JF Members shouldn't be the first to spread rumors around "someone's death"! JF has always been a reliable source of info and not a gossip mill!We should strive to maintain this good reputation always!!
I HAVE A FEW SUGGESTIONS TO MODERATORS:

1. If a member wants to be recognized as the first source, then s/he should do research thoroughly and satisfy themselves regarding the authenticity of r news/info before posting.Failure to abide by this - a ban should be imposed!

2. Introduce a "HALL OF SHAME - where all rumor- mongers' names should be posted! Si wanapost uongo ili wapate umaarufu? HAPA WATAKUWA WAMEFIKA MAHALI PAKE.

i was shocked this morn after reading the newspaprs and found no news of his death when when JF members RIP'ed him the whole of y'day,...if he really is dead,why hide??tunajua kuwa dr slaa anamtuhumu kuwafanyia majaribio watu watatu ambao wote wameshakufa dawa ya ukimwi ambayo ilipigwa marufuku afrika kusini..by theway what's the big deal about this RC?

Back
Top Bottom