Brazil economy 'overtakes Britain'

Ehud

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2008
Uchumi wa Brazil umeupita ule wa UK na kuwa uchumi wa sita kwa ukubwa duniani!

Brazil's rise to world's sixth-largest economy comes as part of larger trend in which emerging economies are doing well.

Brazil has overtaken the UK as the world's sixth largest economy, according to a London-based research group.The shift is part of a larger trend in which emerging economies are outdoing some European countries, the Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) said on Monday in its latest World Economic League Table."I think it's part of the big economic change, where not only are we seeing a shift from the west to the east, but we are also seeing that countries that produce vital commodities - food and energy and things like that - are doing very well and they are gradually climbing up the economic league table," Douglas McWilliams, CEBR chief executive, told BBC radio.Brazil's population of about 200 million is more than three times that of Britain.Its economy grew 7.5 per cent in 2010, but the government has cut its growth projections to 3.5 per cent for this year after the economy slowed in the third quarter.

Brazil economy 'overtakes Britain' - Americas - Al Jazeera English

Wao waache wasonge mbele kiukweli wanawajibika ndani ya miezi 3 kuna mawaziri 6 wamejiuzuru kwa sababu ndogondogo, sisi watuache na siasa zetu za maji taka

If we check definition of page rank it is "Page Rank is link analysis algorithm", so if wants to improve page rank try to get high quality relevant pages backlinks. SEO is a best technique to increase ur web rank in every search engine.
---------------------
Struts2 Jquery

JF members there is a big lesson to be lent here for our ailing economies. I humbly request anybody who knows the recipe (criteria) of the growth of the Brazilian economy to enlighten us so that we choose to emulate to develop.

JF members there is a big lesson to be lent here for our ailing economies. I humbly request anybody who knows the recipe (criteria) of the growth of the Brazilian economy to enlighten us so that we choose to emulate to develop.

Natural Resources and Agriculture. Pretty much what we also have (although not in the same quantities of course), anyway they have used what they have wisely unlike us.

The recipes for growth have been featuring in CCM manifesto for the past 35 years... you be the judge of the kind of leadership we have!!

I wonder if there has ever been a country led by a black man that has prospered or flourished financially?......ever?.........anywhere?.........just name one !......it's not in our d.n.a

Uchumi wa Brazil umeupita ule wa UK na kuwa uchumi wa sita kwa ukubwa duniani!

Brazil's rise to world's sixth-largest economy comes as part of larger trend in which emerging economies are doing well.

Brazil has overtaken the UK as the world's sixth largest economy, according to a London-based research group.The shift is part of a larger trend in which emerging economies are outdoing some European countries, the Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) said on Monday in its latest World Economic League Table."I think it's part of the big economic change, where not only are we seeing a shift from the west to the east, but we are also seeing that countries that produce vital commodities - food and energy and things like that - are doing very well and they are gradually climbing up the economic league table," Douglas McWilliams, CEBR chief executive, told BBC radio.Brazil's population of about 200 million is more than three times that of Britain.Its economy grew 7.5 per cent in 2010, but the government has cut its growth projections to 3.5 per cent for this year after the economy slowed in the third quarter.

Brazil economy 'overtakes Britain' - Americas - Al Jazeera English

JK na CCM wamedai uchumi wa bongo unapaa kwa kasi ya ajabu.....

Back
Top Bottom