Brand New Office Spaces in Mikocheni

ExpertBroker

JF-Expert Member
Jun 1, 2009
A new development, double storey structure in Mikocheni with a ground floor of 300sqm and the upper floor with 300sqm are up for renting! The two units with a new standby generator of 50KVA, with ample parking space are in the sound neighborhood of Action Aid International, Techno Serve and Rada Recruitment! Each unit is designed to be a three bedroom apartments, so can still be rented as apartment homes, or one unit apartment for the CEO and the other unit office, what an option!! Each Unit is USD 2200 Per Month. Contact me +255 784 003 000 or expertbroker@jamiiforums.com.

Each Unit is USD 2200 Per Month, sorry I overlooked this!

No you did not! You stated the rent per unit is USD 2200 per month! The lady/gentleman wanted to translate this to a rate per square per month! I guess the floor area quoted of 300sq.m for each floor is not net floor area!You needed to provide the net floor area for each unit to enable the lady/gentleman to compute the unit rent rate!

Do you think it will hover around $15 per square per metre? If so then there is every reason to rush for this property!

No you did not! You stated the rent per unit is USD 2200 per month! The lady/gentleman wanted to translate this to a rate per square per month! I guess the floor area quoted of 300sq.m for each floor is not net floor area!You needed to provide the net floor area for each unit to enable the lady/gentleman to compute the unit rent rate!

Do you think it will hover around $15 per square per metre? If so then there is every reason to rush for this property!

The price is inserted after editing! It wasn't there on the first place! The price per square metre is less than half $15 psm! You know the developer had had planned the units for residential purposes, so he turned his mind at a later stage though still he can lease the same as residential apartments! You are therefore right Njilembera there is every reason to rush for this property!