Beyonce dives into audience, crowdsurfs

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Bet you she wont do that shit in Madison Square Garden.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vqpSVwxsBA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Kwa kawaida huwa wanaandalowa NGOSHA walioshiba na wanakuwa wamewekwa sehemu atakayorukia. Ukiruka kichwa kichwa, wanaweza kukuachia na ukadondoka kama pamakcha la mafenesi PUUUU....... Silicons zikapasuka!!!!

... duuh!! ameniacha nikijiuliza ningelikuwa miongoni mwa watazamaji alipojitupa ningelifanyaje? - Jibu haliandikiki!! lol

... duuh!! ameniacha nikijiuliza ningelikuwa miongoni mwa watazamaji alipojitupa ningelifanyaje? - Jibu haliandikiki!! lol

Hehehe, kutafutana ubaya!! Huyu dada naona kazibuka sana siku hizi noma.

huyu mdada ana hatari kweli,aje ajaribu hapa bomgo pale leaders atakiona cha moto mpaka akiokolewa na mabaunsa angalau vidole vya watu vitakuwa vimeshatalii

Well, well, well... {lol} I'm guessing Beyonce was feeling Rockstar-ish at her London Concert this past Monday (Nov. 16th). She was singing "Halo" and all of a sudden, she just dove off the stage and they got her on that big ass screen (in the back of the stage), being held up by the crown. I don't think it was supposed to be part of the performance. Check out this clip and let me know what you think...

Oh, let me finish up by saying, Jay Z must be pissed off that Beyonce had all them Londoners hands all over her... {smh} All for the love of entertaining the crowd, huh? I love Beyonce and her music. I think she is a great artist and she is beautiful, but none-the-less, I really can't call it. Maybe she's been hanging out with Lady Gaga too much lately

Back
Top Bottom