Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

the rate of influx of undocumented ugandans, rwandese and congolees into kenya is alarming!
ruto's administration should do something early before our country is saturated with these makwerekweres 🤔🤔
100% full buses at busia border, filled with mostly ugandans and rwandese at border point!, all headed to nairobi.

200/- only per head is needed at ugunja police check point, to give a pass to proceed forward without any form of documentation!
Kuingia Kenya for Ugandans and Rwandese they only need their national ID cards(no passports or temporary passes kama zamani) same for Kenyans going to those countries, free border movement which is an EAC protocol iko fully implemented in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda, sijui about lazy and coward Tanzania..,

No wonder right now shamba boys (gardeners) in the villages going as far as Murang'a and Meru kutoka Uganda and Rwanda ni wengi sana, na pia house girls (maids) in towns ni Ugandan ladies wamemiminika., Tanzanians ni hawkers, boda boda riders in some areas na omba omba kwa wingi, nobody bothers them.., EAC protocol.

No bila mlango kufunguliwa wangekufa wengi maana maji yaliingia ndani mara ndege ilipoanguka

No bila mlango kufunguliwa wangekufa wengi maana maji yaliingia ndani mara ndege ilipoanguka

20221108_125252.jpg

Kuingia Kenya for Ugandans and Rwandese they only need their national ID cards(no passports or temporary passes kama zamani) same for Kenyans going to those countries, free border movement which is an EAC protocol iko fully implemented in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda, sijui about lazy and coward Tanzania..,

No wonder right now shamba boys (gardeners) in the villages going as far as Murang'a and Meru kutoka Uganda and Rwanda ni wengi sana, na pia house girls (maids) in towns ni Ugandan ladies wamemiminika., Tanzanians ni hawkers, boda boda riders in some areas na omba omba kwa wingi, nobody bothers them.., EAC protocol.
no Don YF, i was there; ask me..

the police were either demanding for, Kenyan ID or Passport; or EA Visa if u were a visitor.

Free Movement Protocol has not been implemented yet, and don't think it shall be implemented, anytime soon!..

i happen to ask one ugandan, why they were coming to kenya. And he answered me that they are looking for greener pastures, and that kenya is the economic powerhouse in these region.. being the 2nd most sought after economy; north of limpopo, south of the sahara... 🤔🤔

who told u wind and solar r reliable sources? Do u know how many sq km of land in form of a solar farm are needed to produce 1 MW from solar power? Muache ujinga wa kutoona the industrious West wakihepa hizo forms!

U r like substituting say the 2100 MW * 3 hectares of potential agricultural land and yet no reliable source of taping the heat from the sun and storing that power before transmission to end users! Leta kiwanda kimoja cha steel au mgodi mmoja duniani kikiwa au ukiwa powered na solar energy!

Jiandae kwa nakala ndefu za kiingereza😂😂😂

I’m very curious about the nation’s energy sourcing. Tanzania seems disinterested in wind or solar power. Why?
The ones you have mentioned above are all useless on a large scale. You can have a national grid based on wind and solar! And by the way they are not as environmentally friendly as the say. They are both also very very very unreliable!

For small scale individual uses= YES!
For large scale national projects= NO NO NO

Mawazo yangu tu lakini kutokana na kidogo ninachokijua!

no Don YF, i was there; ask me..

the police were either demanding for, Kenyan ID or Passport; or EA Visa if u were a visitor.

Free Movement Protocol has not been implemented yet, and don't think it shall be implemented, anytime soon!..

i happen to ask one ugandan, why they were coming to kenya. And he answered me that they are looking for greener pastures, and that kenya is the economic powerhouse in these region.. being the 2nd most sought after economy; north of limpopo, south of the sahara...
Hahahaha, you must be dreaming, whoever is searching Kenya for jobs must be as stupid as Kenyans themselves, Kenya ladies are killed like rates in Saudi Arabia because there are no jobs in Kenya, there are about × 3 Kenyans in Tanzania than Tanzanians in Kenya, that number goes up to ten times Kenyans in South Africa than South Africans in Kenya, still you want to boast your stupid country.

Kenya tops Africa on
1) Unemployment rate
2)Crime rate
3)Police brutality

Tell us, what would make Kenya attractive for job seekers if those three factors are not there?

Sent from my itel L5007 using JamiiForums mobile app

Hakuna mtanzania anayevutiwa kuja Kenya hata iweje, mazingira ya huko hayaruhusu, nchi kame, crime everywhere, magonjwa ya kila aina, hali ya hewa mbovu, pesa hakuna wala chakula hakuna, hakuna starehe zaidi ya kuwaza chakula 24/7, nyie Wakenya na watu wote East and Central Africa ndiyo mna dream kuishi Tanzania even you.

Hahahaha, you must be dreaming, whoever is searching Kenya for jobs must be as stupid as Kenyans themselves, Kenya ladies are killed like rates in Saudi Arabia because there are no jobs in Kenya, there are about × 3 Kenyans in Tanzania than Tanzanians in Kenya, that number goes up to ten times Kenyans in South Africa than South Africans in Kenya, still you want to boast your stupid country.

Kenya tops Africa on
1) Unemployment rate
2)Crime rate
3)Police brutality

Tell us, what would make Kenya attractive for job seekers if those three factors are not there?

Sent from my itel L5007 using JamiiForums mobile app
also tell me why unemployment rate in SA is about 30% (among the highest in africa),
crime rates and homicide among the highest in the world..
yet u.. and especialy u TZs, nigerians, congolees, zimbabweans, ethiopians, somalis still want to see your asses gets down there by all means possible..
unemployment sio kigezo cha nchi flani kua inattractive..

kwa baba yenyu hapa👇🏽
unnamed (11).jpg
Screenshot_20221108-153840_Chrome.jpg