Arsenal agree Cesc deal with Barca August 14, 2011

samirnasri

JF-Expert Member
Nov 8, 2010
Arsenal have reached an "agreement in principle'' with Barcelona for the sale of captain Cesc Fabregas, both clubs have confirmed.
cescfabregasbarcelonacrest_275x155.jpg
GettyImagesCesc Fabregas will undergo medical in Barca

• Pep: Cesc move close
• Barca made to wait on Cesc
Despite Arsenal insisting throughout the summer that they would not sell Fabregas for less than £40 million, it is thought that a £35 million fee has finally been agreed.
Manager Arsene Wenger said: "We have been clear that we didn't want Cesc to leave and that remains the case. However, we understand Cesc's desire to move to his home town club and have now accepted an offer from Barcelona. We thank Cesc for his contribution at Arsenal and wish him future success."

source:ESPN soccernet.

Aende tu huyo dogo amekuwa kama mungu mtu! Walikuwepo wengi lakini waliondoka na Arsenal bado ipo!!

achape yebo kwani nini?
chama litasonga tu hata bila yeye.kitu henry tulitema itakuwa yeye?

namtakia mafanikio mema kataka club yake mpya ya barcelona akaungane na wenzake the gunner imekuwa timu ya kukuza vipaji kama Ajax ya uholanz so the gunner ndo plan zetu acha madogo waondoke kama bodi wanapata faida awaoni fans wake poa iyo ndo gunner imekuwa kama siasa za bongo!

Tatizo la the gunners ni waingereza wenyewe...wao wanataka kuendelea kuimiliki lakini hawataki kutumia pesa nyingi kwa ajili ya usajili je unatarajia nini??? Timu zote kubwa nne uingereza zina milikiwa na vibopa...acha wakuze na kuuza vipaji..All in all football is a business like other businesses. Share holders are happy why others do bother?

"If you have ears....I am father and mother to you, son. You have refused to listen to me because you want the championship medal with Barca. It may be another six years before Barca wins another trophy, and the frustrations you will face in ar Barca...my son. The cold on the bench will be too much for you".

BTW, haven't you heard major Spanish teams have lost their AAA rating and they cannot extend their credit ceilings??? No salaries for players and they are planning a strike! And we are taking all the money that would have been your salary. Go in peace.

Back
Top Bottom