Another Reason Why South Korea Developed so Fast and Kenya is about to JOIN them

<BR>I have looked the graph and it shows that the last primary education statistics from Kenya were obtained in 2005 (with 89.5%) while those of S. Korea were of 2008 (with 98.69%). How dare you compare the statistics of 2008 vs 2005/98.69% vs 89.5%, with the gape of 3 years and a difference of 10+ points? Did you check where Tanzania stands? 102.22% in 2009.<BR>Anyway, ulimwengu wa leo ukisubiri kusifiwa unaweza ukachelewa. Sifu chako.

Ume include shule za kata kwa Bongo?

ni99a I think its about time we pack bags and leave, been tolerant for years up in this b*tch but now seems sh*t is gettin outa hand. We cant discuss sh*t about Kenya without those stupid hate undertones. I miss those days when people were discussing real issues without engaging in arguments that we cant finish.
One thing Ive learnt about Tanzanians from partly living in Tanzania and from forums like these is that they harbor a deep hatred for Kenya and Kenyans in general, they are intolerant bigots who pretend to be nice on the outside but will stab you when you turn your back on them, they are lazy, uneducated and selfish and think that by denying this it will go away. Ive had my good times here but I think its time to fold tent, see y'all ninjas in other forums.
PS
As I usually say, give your children an education, people are breaking neck just to get a good education in other countries, while the youths in bongoland are busy trying to make sh*ty music in the name of Bongo flava. in a few years to come, you will import professionals in droves from other EA countries (read Kenya, Rwanda) because your children are shunning education for stupid things. you will always cry, whether Slaa is the President or another CCM sycophant, sh*t will always be the same unless you change as a people and education is the only thing that will do that.

Peace

Smatta acha kuzira bwana, we need you here to contribute, you've been here for a long long time.

ni99a I think its about time we pack bags and leave, been tolerant for years up in this b*tch but now seems sh*t is gettin outa hand. We cant discuss sh*t about Kenya without those stupid hate undertones. I miss those days when people were discussing real issues without engaging in arguments that we cant finish.
One thing Ive learnt about Tanzanians from partly living in Tanzania and from forums like these is that they harbor a deep hatred for Kenya and Kenyans in general, they are intolerant bigots who pretend to be nice on the outside but will stab you when you turn your back on them, they are lazy, uneducated and selfish and think that by denying this it will go away. Ive had my good times here but I think its time to fold tent, see y'all ninjas in other forums.
PS
As I usually say, give your children an education, people are breaking neck just to get a good education in other countries, while the youths in bongoland are busy trying to make sh*ty music in the name of Bongo flava. in a few years to come, you will import professionals in droves from other EA countries (read Kenya, Rwanda) because your children are shunning education for stupid things. you will always cry, whether Slaa is the President or another CCM sycophant, sh*t will always be the same unless you change as a people and education is the only thing that will do that.

Peace

i will just point one thing, many kenyans think tanzanian hate them and many tanzanians think that kenyan hate them because everywhere on internet u will see

from a congolese forumer on skyscrapercity forum

That's because Kenyans elevate themselves higher than TZ.

Kenyans are the most hardworking people and TZ are lazy,

Kenyans are Highly educated ans peak english and TZ speak more Swahili than English and aren't highly educated,

Kenyans are more business talented and agressive than TZ,

Kenya is more indusrialy developed so that means Kenya will be the driver of EAC.

Kenya is everything first, better that TZ.

That is waht a congolese saw kenyans saying that, and i think that thread was started by someone kenyan who is also a member here in JF, im sure its you.

I remember telling smatta that the way you comment and talk about tanzanians here on JF will make many tanzanians hate kenyans , you responded by telling me your words makes me cry, ok, why do you wish to be loved while you dont love? if im wrong anybody just go through smatta;s comment here on JF and you will find who hates who.
BTW, hates wont disturb anything incase of economy and development in the block, im sure, i know countries which hate each other and talk dity but when it comes to economy and development they work like they never talk dirty.
dont be sensitive, life is not about paranoid, im waiting the way you are going to respond to this,
cheers

PS

Peace

I thought you could leave last year........unangoja nini?? nenda ukawasaidie ndugu zako wanaokufa kwa njaa kule north.....na jinsi ya kuwarudishia makazi yao wale IDPs mnao watesa........
BTW Mashada needs you to advise on how to resolve Kalenjin Maasai Turkana Samburu Association (KAMATUSA) and Gikuyu Embu Meru Association (GEMA) dispute.

Triibalism thrived in Kenya due to imperial presidency which led to unequal distribution of resources, now tribalism is now illegal thanks to the new constitution and real power is now with the people in terms of management and distribution of resources. South Korea is just few miles from kenya, with an aggressive and intelligent workforce, plus transparency in government we are now on the run way just about to fly to high levels of economic prosperity.

Teh, teh, wishful thinking....... je mngekuwa kama Botswana sijui mngejisifieje..........