Am very beautiful but cant keep a man for long

Hi Guys My Name is Cynthia. Iam a young beautiful woman and alot of men keep chasing me. But i have noticed a very worrying thing, i cant keep a man for more than 4 months. Every man who hooks up with me drops me after some time. Iam financially stable so i cant say iam a burden to them. Whenever i try to ask them what is the problem, none has told me the truth. They simply say, You are a very beautiful and sexy lady but you are not my Type. Iam now losing my self esteem. Is this Beauty of mine a curse?

yours Cynthia

May be I try you first then I can advice you accordingly...

Wewe umeongea point. Wanaume 3 kwa mwaka...toka ameanza ku date sijuhi ana wangapi. Kila anayedate naye akianza kufuatilia CV anatoka nduki...

mimi naona hawakai na wewe kwa sababu ya tabia yako unasema huwezi kuwa na mwanamme kwa zaidi ya miezi 4,ina maana kwa mwaka unakuwa umebadilisha wanaumme 3 au zaidi,tatizo lako hapo ni umalaya.umalaya wanaumme wanaogopa kama ukoma,ndoa nyingi huvunjika sababu ya kufaminiwa,wengi huwa hawataki suluhi ila kuvunja ndoa.

yawezekana ni roho fulani imekutawala hebu njoo kwa Yesu maana hutakasa na kuwafanya watu wapya......"hata imekuwa mtu akiwa ndani ya kristo amekuwa kiumbe kipya ya kale yamepita tazama yamekuwa mapya"ukiendelea hivyo watakuchakaza mpaka basi na kuku zawadia ukimwi hapo ndo utajua nyau siyo mboga, usipoangalia utaishia kupigwa mimba na kuishia kuwa nyumba ndogo.

pia unatakiwa ujue wanaumme wanajua udhaifu wa wanawake ni kumsifia mzuri tu, analegea anamega mkate na kwenda zake anawasimulia jamaa zake.

Hi Guys My Name is Cynthia. Iam a young beautiful woman and alot of men keep chasing me. But i have noticed a very worrying thing, i cant keep a man for more than 4 months. Every man who hooks up with me drops me after some time. Iam financially stable so i cant say iam a burden to them. Whenever i try to ask them what is the problem, none has told me the truth. They simply say, You are a very beautiful and sexy lady but you are not my Type. Iam now losing my self esteem. Is this Beauty of mine a curse?

yours Cynthia

Huenda nyapu kavu.

yours Cynthia

Kulikua na wanawake wengi warembo zaidi yako hayo matendo unafanya utajuta USHAURI muweke Mungu wako mbele. kua na hofu ya Mungu

Pole bibie uzuri sio kigezo cha kupendwa na wanaume..hao unaokuwa nao WANAKUTAMANI hawakupendi ndio maana wanakutumia na kukuacha isitoshe inawezekana wewe ni mzuri lakini tabia zako mbovu kwahio hakuna atakayekutaka!MWANAMKE NI TABIA
Nadhani hujawa muwazi kuhusu swala hili...ni lazima uketi chini ujiulize ni lipi unalokosea mpaka ukimbiwe?
Una majivuno mengi kwasababu unajijua ni mzuri?Una dharau,kejeli na kiburi kwa sababu una maendeleo na si tegemezi kwa mwanaume?Unajiheshimu? Kwasababu kwa mtazamo wangu si bure tu uachwe lazima kuna kiini cha matatizo..

yours Cynthia

So many question to ask yourself, may be you are treating them badly, you are so rude to them. wake up girl men are just like children they just need much attention with respect too

na kwa uzi kama huu ka P.M kako katakuwa kamefurika 'USHAURI' toka kwa vijana wa M.M.U

Real men would always want on top! I would not keep a woman who keeps talking about shopping in Dubai, buying a Macedes Benz, etc. Men like submissive women, good listeners, Just humble yourself not to the point of loosing your ego though, remember you will always be you. Give a man a chance to be a head, a leader, to command!!! your will see everything just unraveling!!!!!!

Im a good chancellor and I would like a one on one talk with u, just PM me I will give you my contact and we can arrange a meeting

the one you luv and the one who luvs u are not the same parson.vuta subra cynthia

Its Simple...most likely you are possesed..you either have a spiritual husband or wife that lives inside you. What people see is not exactly youself...hence after sometime they will realize who exactly you are (the spirit in you manifest)... Because of spritual possesion some things will always manifest such that your so called friends will not be willing to stand. It could be your history of relationships or bad dreams they experience that are asociated with the relationship, suddenly things not working out for your new friend, it could be some smell(has nothing to do with usafi),a sudden fading of the chemist between you etc (there are many signs which you also may not like). All in all it is the work of the devil. If it happen that in dreams you appear to make love then be sure that you are possesed..you need deliverance. Ask God to cleanse you of the demonic forces.

Je ww ni msafi kwl au unadhania kuwa mzuri na pesa inatosha?
Unatakiwa uwe msafi huko kunako na kwny 6*6 ushughulike kwl.
Unatakiwa usahau pesa, cheo na uzuri kwny 6*6 la sivyo ule wimbo wa Daudi Kabaka unaosema 'msichana wa sura nzuri...elimu unayo ya kutosha..ni nini kinakufanya usiolewe?' utakuwa unakuhusu

nionavyo hutopata ushauri mzuri hapa coz hujatoa maelezo ya kutosha kuhusiana na wewe ingekuwa nchi za wenzetu ningekushauri ukamuone saikolojisti ila hapa nahisi umtafute mtu unayemuamini mkiwa chemba umueleze kuhusu wewe a to z

LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Dont you even dare! Goodlooking ladies rock! Men cramble at their feet to beg for some love! When you are the UGLY BETTY you will be the one doing the begging! Men will tear your heart into pieces, make you their money maker, treat you like Shit! They never will take you anywhere (Ashamed of you) For this im so choosy who my baby dady will be! (Good genes is a Must!)

mh how old are u? tuanzie hapo

Wewe umeongea point. Wanaume 3 kwa mwaka...toka ameanza ku date sijuhi ana wangapi. Kila anayedate naye akianza kufuatilia CV anatoka nduki...

hivi hiyo cv ataifuatilia wapi? unless yeye mwenyewe ndo huanza kusimulia mambo yake ya past kwa kila new catch.

It takes a lot more than beauty to harness a man lovely lady. Start by analysing yourself. Are you ready to have a man in your life? Will you treat him right without making him feel intimidated by your beauty and money? A man is a man. He needs to feel like the man he is at all times. You need to be submissive, without this key element these crazy beings will keep running. I would suggest you start by looking deeply into the reflection in the mirror. Good Luck.

am a patient an carin guy may b u nid someone who undastns u and love u regardles ur physcal beauty i wil not force u 2 trust me but you just nid to learn how to believ and trust a man.......... i am abraham my fone no is 0734049336