Al Shabaab releases pictures of Kenyan POWs!

Well, what I see here is a group of people who are struggling to keep their dwindling "rag tag" stature alive and on the ground are loosing big time, while we all know these are the kicks of a dying horse. I know for a fact that the KDF have the capacity to retaliate, but such a situation demands that much care is taken. So we have now known that the tourists who were kidnapped inside kenya, was actually done by al-shabaab even though they deny. It is this action that alshabaab have done that now makes them deserve what they are getting.

Faiza Foxy, you should be confounded to try and speak like that about those who have been kidnapped. What if it was your father or uncle, show some respect and console the families of the affected.

Mzalendo 452
I know fact that the KDF and their allies have the capacity to retaliate, but such a situation demands that much care........

Kenya Seeks release of hostages by Al Shabaab

Kenya is making attempts to secure release of hostages abducted by the Somali extremist Al-Shabaab militia.
But Foreign Affairs Minister Moses Wetangula refused to give details of the efforts saying it could jeopardise the safety of the four Kenyans and four foreigners seized by the militia in separate incidents since September last year.

Mr Wetangula spoke soon after Al-Shabaab posted on its twitter pages photographs of two of its latest victims abducted in a brazen raid in Wajir County on Wednesday last week.

The extremist group labelled the two, a district officer Edward Mule, 30, and a registration clerk with the Registrar of Persons Fredrick Irungu Wainaina, 56, as Prisoners of War.

Read more source: Kenya seeks release of hostages by militia  - News |nation.co.ke

Msidanganye watu kuwa hii ni vita ya Wakenya na Al Shabab, hii ni "crusade" iliyoanzishwa na Bush, hatudanganyiki:

A fresh attack by a US Unmanned Aerial Vehicle is reported to have killed at least 44 people and injured 63 others in southern Somalia. International Media reports indicate the attack took place in Bur Gavo near Ras Kamboni. The attack came as the Kenyan Defences Forces and their TFG counterparts moved closer to Bur Gavo. NTV's Pamela Asigi reports.

Yes, AFRICOM in action

Ivory Coast, Libya, Nigeria, Kenya, Somalia, Congo, Uganda....Tanzania tujitayarishe kunyolewa!

‘The Lessons of Libya: Chaos is no surprise’. The Destruction of Countries by the US-NATO Alliance is Deliberate

Well, what I see here is a group of people who are struggling to keep their dwindling "rag tag" stature alive and on the ground are loosing big time, while we all know these are the kicks of a dying horse. I know for a fact that the KDF have the capacity to retaliate, but such a situation demands that much care is taken. So we have now known that the tourists who were kidnapped inside kenya, was actually done by al-shabaab even though they deny. It is this action that alshabaab have done that now makes them deserve what they are getting.

Faiza Foxy, you should be confounded to try and speak like that about those who have been kidnapped. What if it was your father or uncle, show some respect and console the families of the affected.

What about those who are killed, tortured, misplaced in their own countries? what if they were your mothers and children?

cjui lakini nadhan pia kuna kitu hakiko sawa, ivi kutumia neno POW kwa non combatant nadhan si sahihi sana, POW ni lazima awe mwanajeshi, huwezi kwenda kumteka mtu wa nchi mnayopigana nayo vita ukamuita ni POW its insane, these are not POW, huu ni utekaji ambao ni kinyume na geneva convention! but what was i thinking from al shabab, sidhan kama hata wanajuua kuna kitu kama geneva convention.

What about those who are killed, tortured, misplaced in their own countries? what if they were your mothers and children?

My dear Faiza,

I do not know why you are trying to play smart with me. As far as alshabaab is concerned, I do not see anything you have in common with them. misplaced! yes because since the civil war in 1993 in somalia, the people have sought to be refugees in kenya. we have never had them stream there where you are ( just presuming). people here are trying to put random posts here, not really understanding the situation on the ground. you speak about kenya in africom, I do not see any link or connection whatsoever. If these alshabaab were really keen about the progress of somalia, they would not have been subjecting locals to harsh conditions like hanger disease and starvation. and i want to tell you the somalia case was to be tackled, whether it was the US africom amisom ethiopian, KE, or any other group. The curtain is rapidly fall on evil doers and their days are numbered.

Someday, i hope you will learn and thank those who fought to make somalia a place just like any cultured society where you can tour.

Hivi Al-Shabaab ni waislamu safi?

La hasha!!
Uislamu hauambatani na mauaji na uharamia ufanywao na vikundi kama hivyo, wao kiimani ni 'waislamu' waila matendo yao yasiambatanishwe na uislamu. Mfano mzuri ni pale Ireland kile kikundi cha kikristo kilivyokuwa kikiendesha mauaji dhidi ya fellow christians kwa demands zao. Kwa haya, yasinasibishwe na dini.

My dear Faiza,

I do not know why you are trying to play smart with me. As far as alshabaab is concerned, I do not see anything you have in common with them. misplaced! yes because since the civil war in 1993 in somalia, the people have sought to be refugees in kenya. we have never had them stream there where you are ( just presuming). people here are trying to put random posts here, not really understanding the situation on the ground. you speak about kenya in africom, I do not see any link or connection whatsoever. If these alshabaab were really keen about the progress of somalia, they would not have been subjecting locals to harsh conditions like hanger disease and starvation. and i want to tell you the somalia case was to be tackled, whether it was the US africom amisom ethiopian, KE, or any other group. The curtain is rapidly fall on evil doers and their days are numbered.

Someday, i hope you will learn and thank those who fought to make somalia a place just like any cultured society where you can tour.

Kenya is simply being used by their masters.

Kenya is simply being used by their masters.

We are a sovereign state and we have a right to defend ourselves, kwanini iran inapopigana vita vya kujikinga kutokana na tishio la Marekani, hamna lolote inalosemwa, lakini kenya inapotishiwa na ugaidi na kutaka kujikinga, inakuwa inatumika na serikali za ulaya. ulipata wapi ujumbe huo? Najua nyie mulidhani ikiwa kenya ni wapenda amani, kuna uwezekano haijui vita, mtangoja sana!

Kenya bora ipigane na njaa inayowala raia wake huko kaskazini mwa nchi na kulinda mipaka yake. Ya nini mtu fukara kujitia vitani ?

FF, kuna wasomali wengi sana Kenya na sasa ni kama nyumbani, si kweli kwamba wakenya ndo wame wa mispalce.
Ni their own civil wars.

As far as alshabab is concerned, they are terrorists, they should be eradicated, and for sure on such circumstances, there always is collateral damage.

Finaly, the kidnaping of civilians is unacceptable.

Kenya wameingia kichwa kichwa kwenye mgogoro ambao hawauwezi .... .... wapi wale waliokuwa wanajitapa hapa jukwaani? Vita sio lelemama ati?

FF, kuna wasomali wengi sana Kenya na sasa ni kama nyumbani, si kweli kwamba wakenya ndo wame wa mispalce.
Ni their own civil wars.

As far as alshabab is concerned, they are terrorists, they should be eradicated, and for sure on such circumstances, there always is collateral damage.

Finaly, the kidnaping of civilians is unacceptable.

Even Mandela was called a terrorist, to me they are freedom fighters.

FF, if an armed militant group behaved this way towards your country over the years, what would you have your government do? Is this freedom fighting? attacking your neighbours without any cause? In fact, Kenya has been very patient with these people;

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenya bora ipigane na njaa inayowala raia wake huko kaskazini mwa nchi na kulinda mipaka yake. Ya nini mtu fukara kujitia vitani ?

hiyo dhana yakuwa nchi za afrika ni fukara ndio inachangia pakubwa afrika kuzorota kimaendeleo na kutoweza kustawi na kukuza uchumi wao. mwishowe hufanya wanyanganyi na wezi kuvamia ofisi za serikali chini ya jina la uongozi bora , huku wakikamua raia na kuwaibia pesa kupitia kutozwa kwa ushuru na kuwafanya maskini kuliko vile walivyoanza bila kuleta maendeleo.

Ndugu yangu Mzalendo, kwenye kichwa ya muislam mdini huwezi panda mbegu ikaota, ni sawa na kupanda mbegu ya muhogo kwenye lami!

FF, if an armed militant group behaved this way towards your country over the years, what would you have your government do? Is this freedom fighting? attacking your neighbours without any cause? In fact, Kenya has been very patient with these people;

Aha! So this kidnappings have been happening right under the noses of kenya govt. and yet kenya has always been taking the direction of negotiations and peaceful talks. then alshabaab are stupid.

They would have read the signs and be more friendlier given the fact that lethal force was not considered as an option then. I must confer with you that kenya has been patient & this is such that people misunderstand for weakness.

toka lini kenya wakapata nguvu za kivita? anafikiri hao al shabab ni mungiki? pole kenya...

DnWajirKIDNAP1901.jpg

Wale wanaoesema eti POWs walizabwa makofi wanadanganya. huyu hapa mohamed amewachiliwa na amesema kuwa hawakunyanyaswa. musifurahiye kukimbia mbio kushinda majira ya wakati

Source: http://www.nation.co.ke/News/Man+ordeal+in+Al+Shabaab+captivity++/-/1056/1311172/-/3l6g20z/-/index.html

Attachments

• Picture01.jpg
    Picture01.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 32
Washakula makofi hao naona nyuso zimewavimba. Alipolizwa US Kenya atapaweza?
Kwani Al Shabaab wanawakilisha uislamu? Na wanayoyafanya ni ya kumfurahisha mungu yupi? Inashangaza hata wahalifu kushabikiwa na watu wenye akili zao. Hamwoni aibu nyie?

Back
Top Bottom