aisee hichi ni kitu gani kinachoonekana hapa........mmmmmh and daahh plus khaaa

father-xmas

JF-Expert Member
Mar 23, 2010
Father mim sio mlokole....lakini nayajua kidogo maandiko ya biblia...........iliandikwa nyakati za mwisho....wengi watakuja kwa jina langu.......pia ikaandikwa manabii wa uongo mtawatambua kwa matendo yao.............!
Huyu dada nilivyokua namchukulia imebadilika kabisa baada ya kuona hii clip...........natamani nisingeiona........!Mwenye macho atajionea..........sisemi mengi.........!

Last edited by a moderator:
hizi ni baadhi ya coments walizoandika watu huko you tube.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^¨

sister the song and the message is great, but what have you turned it to a dance show?? take care dear, it's a ministry not a party time okay. May you see what I see. God bless you.
SirCollinsLuv

Trading on very thin ice. Great song, great album but be very careful about your performance choices

TheBijouxCherry

Jamani you guys hii ni kali sijapata kuona, free style za kutosha....
yaani hii ndio raha tunayotaka kuiona ndani ya Kristo! we are not there for granted, we mean the business!!
waoow i like yooo! huku canada tunawapata ile mbaya, msiache kutushirikisha japo in this way (you tube), barikiwa sana

sensodota

I was exceedingly blest by "Unikumbuke" album. I hope all the subsequent albums will keep up that high standard set by 'Unikumbuke'.
'Nipe Macho' is also a great song, but some of the stuff I see here makes me a bit nervous and worried for our beloved singer...degenerating to cheap entertainment? I hope am wrong; but I fear I may be right. But may God help us all.

nasheto2010

kaka..Im a great fun of JESUS and i like what you do in friends of friday,the video has really blessed me and remind me of home please keep on uploading these kind of videos kwa sisi tulio nje ya nchi...may the Lord God Almighty continue to bless you and your ministry Amen!

marahaba1

Back
Top Bottom