Advocate Boniface Mwabukusi: The Sun Rising From Busokelo

Burkinabe

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2023
Hello dear colleagues JF members.

I love you all.

I hope you all are doing well.

Today I feel like sharing with you something very special.

This is about the meaning of the name Busokelo; one of councils in Mbeya region.

Busokelo literally means the place where the sun rises.

And of course this is verified by the upcoming of the prominent warrior H.E Advocate Boniface Mwabukusi, the fearless Tanzanian who is devoted to defending our natural resources and Sovereignty amidst of terrible situations!

To many Tanzanians, H.E Advocate Mwabukusi is like the the rising sun, bringing light and sun shines into our hearts!

May the Almighty God keep you and protect you our hero Advocate Boniface Mwabukusi; The Sun Rising From Busokelo.

We love you.

Habari ndugu wana JF.

Nawapenda nyote.

Natumai nyote mnaendelea vyema.

Leo ninahisi kukushirikisha kitu cha pekee sana.

Hii inahusu maana ya jina Busokelo; moja ya halmashauri mkoani Mbeya.

Busokelo maana yake halisi ni mahali jua linapochomoza.

Na bila shaka hili linathibitishwa na ujio wa shujaa mashuhuri H.E Wakili Boniface Mwabukusi, Mtanzania asiye na woga ambaye amejitolea kutetea maliasili na Ukuu wetu katika mazingira ya kutisha!

Kwa watanzania wengi, Mtetezi Mwabukusi ni kama jua linalochomoza, linaleta mwanga na jua kuangaza mioyoni mwetu!

Mwenyezi Mungu akuweke na akulinde shujaa wetu Advocate Boniface Mwabukusi; Jua Likichomoza Kutoka Busokelo.

Tunakupenda

Sijui niandike nini zaidi kumhusu huyu jamaa, just;

One Love.
Huyu akiwa Rais, mafisadi yote yatafungwa na mali zote yaliyoliibia Taifa, zitarudishwa kuwanufaisha wananchi wote.

Huyu ni zaidi ya Hayati JPM na Hayati Mwl. JKN.

Tumwombee sana.

Akifanikiwa kuingia Ikulu, tutaenda kwa kukimbia kimaendeleo kama siyo kupaa kabisa kulinganisha na sasa hivi ambapo tumekaa tu na hatuendi popote.

Habari ndugu wana JF.

Nawapenda nyote.

Natumai nyote mnaendelea vyema...
You shouldn't have deciphered. Amateurs could've gone with obtuseness.

Advocate Mwabukusi is surely as a rising sun. Sun boosts our moods, Mwabukusi nourishes our inner souls.

Sun reduces inflammation, Mr Advocate fights hard to get rid of the scribbled commitment to reduce the counter consequences.

Sun helps us get better sleep at night, we get the best dreams knowing that Mr Advocate will outshine the annoying system.

God keep up the team, we pray. Amen

Huyu akiwa Rais, mafisadi yote yatafungwa na mali zote yaliyoliibia Taifa, zitarudishwa kuwanufaisha wananchi wote.
Tumwombee sana.
Akifanikiwa kuingia Ikulu, tutaenda kwa kukimbia kimaendeleo kama siyo kupaa kabisa kulinganisha na sasa hivi ambapo tumekaa tu na hatuendi popote.
Unawajua wanyakyusa walivyo wabaguzi

You shouldn't have deciphered. Amateurs could've gone with obtuseness.

Advocate Mwabukusi is surely as a rising sun. Sun boosts our moods, Mwabukusi nourishes our inner souls.

Sun reduces inflammation, Mr Advocate fights hard to get rid of the scribbled commitment to reduce the counter consequences.

Sun helps us get better sleep at night, we get the best dreams knowing that Mr Advocate will outshine the annoying system.

God keep up the team, we pray. Amen
Amen

Hello dear colleagues JF members.

I love you all.

I hope you all are doing well.

Today I feel like sharing with you something very special.

This is about the meaning of the name Busokelo; one of councils in Mbeya region.

Busokelo literally means the place where the sun rises.

And of course this is verified by the upcoming of the prominent warrior H.E Advocate Boniface Mwabukusi, the fearless Tanzanian who is devoted to defending our natural resources and Sovereignty amidst of terrible situations!

To many Tanzanians, H.E Advocate Mwabukusi is like the the rising sun, bringing light and sun shines into our hearts!

May the Almighty God keep you and protect you our hero Advocate Boniface Mwabukusi; The Sun Rising From Busokelo.

We love you.
The Mwabukusi we know is a failed parent, drunkard and frustrated politicians. Speaking loudly and in anger isn't a true trait of leadership.

If he has whims to become a politician, advise him that he has failed before the beginning.

Tumwombee sana.

HUYU hata Akiwa PM....

Sent from my vivo Y67 using JamiiForums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom