Adventure Tours & Safaris

adventure

Apr 20, 2009
SED Adventures Tours & Safaris, a unique East Africa tour operator offers Luxury Safaris and holidays in Africa. We specialize in tailor-made Wildlife Safaris to Africa, Eco-Tourism, Mountain Climbing, Beach Holidays, Car hire and Lodge Booking. We have pleasure advertising with JamiiForums.com!

Wildlife Safaris

SED Adventure Tours & Safaris take a breathtaking journey to to Ngorongoro crater, animal migration tours in Serengeti and Maasai Mara., bird watching and ornithological safaris chimpanzee tracking in Gombe stream, the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania and the majestic beauty of Victoria Falls - one of the natural wonders of the world. Uncover the mysteries of the elusive Mountain Gorillas of Uganda and Rwanda, honeymoon vacations and family beach holidays in Zanzibar Island, Pemba, Mafia and Mombasa.

Mountain Climbing
SED Adventure Tours & Safaris offer different Kilimanjaro Climb Itineraries and routes such as
- Marangu Route
5-6days,
- Lemosho Route up to 8
days,
- Machame Route 6-7 days,
- Rongai Route
6 days,
- Shira Route
6-7 days,
- Umbwe Route
6-7 days and
Mount Meru Climbing
4-5 days

Beach Holidays

Zanzibar is an exotic land. This 'spice island' is a tropical idyll true to its reputation. Zanzibar town is filled with old historic buildings, and to prove it there is a story behind each one. Tours of Zanzibar Island are a rewarding experience with.

We can arrange visits to points of interest with knowledgeable, and often multilingual, guides.

SED Adventure Tours & Safaris offer different popular tours in Zanzibar Island such as: Beach holidays, Stone Town tour, Spice Plantations, Jozani Forest, Prison Island Dolphin Tour, Diving, and Snorkeling.

We believe in Unity and we do encourage you to pay us a visit at www.sedadventures.com for more clarifications.

Warmly weclome.

SED Adventures

SED Adventures Tours & Safaris, a unique East Africa tour operator offers Luxury Safaris and holidays in Africa. We specialize in tailor-made Wildlife Safaris to Africa, Eco-Tourism, Mountain Climbing, Beach Holidays, Car hire and Lodge Booking. We have pleasure advertising with JamiiForums.com!

Wildlife Safaris

SED Adventure Tours & Safaris take a breathtaking journey to to Ngorongoro crater, animal migration tours in Serengeti and Maasai Mara., bird watching and ornithological safaris chimpanzee tracking in Gombe stream, the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania and the majestic beauty of Victoria Falls - one of the natural wonders of the world. Uncover the mysteries of the elusive Mountain Gorillas of Uganda and Rwanda, honeymoon vacations and family beach holidays in Zanzibar Island, Pemba, Mafia and Mombasa.

Mountain Climbing
SED Adventure Tours & Safaris offer different Kilimanjaro Climb Itineraries and routes such as
- Marangu Route
5-6days,
- Lemosho Route up to 8
days,
- Machame Route 6-7 days,
- Rongai Route
6 days,
- Shira Route
6-7 days,
- Umbwe Route
6-7 days and
Mount Meru Climbing
4-5 days

Beach Holidays

Zanzibar is an exotic land. This 'spice island' is a tropical idyll true to its reputation. Zanzibar town is filled with old historic buildings, and to prove it there is a story behind each one. Tours of Zanzibar Island are a rewarding experience with.

We can arrange visits to points of interest with knowledgeable, and often multilingual, guides.

SED Adventure Tours & Safaris offer different popular tours in Zanzibar Island such as: Beach holidays, Stone Town tour, Spice Plantations, Jozani Forest, Prison Island Dolphin Tour, Diving, and Snorkeling.

We believe in Unity and we do encourage you to pay us a visit at www.sedadventures.com for more clarifications.

Warmly weclome.

SED Adventures

MOds mtuambie tufanyeje na sisi tutangaze clinics zetu na vijiduka vya dawa... au kama ni free then zile rules za JF kuchinehi che

Ya na hiyo ni mbaya sana ina haribu uaminifu katika jamii hii -- wengine wanauzi haswa kutumia majina ya kike na kuanza kuja chemba za watu kujitongozesha jamaa yangu mmoja ako benki alifanyikwa kitendo hichi amekimbia forum

huyo bora asingeweka hizo fonts za vikorombezo vingine katika tangazo kidogo ungeweza kusema mhh labda mgeni

Au wewe ndio meneja matangazo unajua matangazo yakae wapi amekosea kuweka hapa ??

Thanks Shy; i just expressed my concern.... i feel very SHY now that you have given me a privileged job of Meneja matangazo wa JF

Thanks Shy; i just expressed my concern.... i feel very SHY now that you have given me a privileged job of Meneja matangazo wa JF
Uwe tayari kutumia mshahara wako kwa matumizi ya JF...

MOds mtuambie tufanyeje na sisi tutangaze clinics zetu na vijiduka vya dawa... au kama ni free then zile rules za JF kuchinehi che
Tulishaweka hapa JF juu ya namna ya kuweka matangazo hapa JF mkuu... Jaribu kusoma hapa:

Tangaza na JF, Mahali Jamii inapokutana

Halafu, huyu kalipia na ndo maana kapata ujasiri wa kuandika hivi:

Ni mwanachama mwenzetu na kama ukiangalia Front Page ina tangazo lake FIXED.

Hiyo si AdSense bali tangazo lake!

Karibu