Acheni kusifu Kenya kiholela, angalieni balaa hii ilioje!!!!

its almost like you sit there waiting for negative news from kenya just to prove a point or so that u can whine and complain like a little girl.

you sit there and urge forumers not to praise kenya and you find negative news about kenya, post them in your quest to stop forumers from praising kenya, what the fack dude?! so when kenya does something positive it shouldnt be praised? how more childish can you ab-titchaz get?

we kenyans many times on this forum wax lyrical about the peace and lack of tribalism in tanzania, i dont ever see you telling us to stop praising TZ or you posting corruption stories from TZ.

listen here titchaz, a good deed should not go unnoticed or unpraised. whether it is kenya or TZ or UG or rwanda we should be quick to critisize when a wrong deed is done and we should quick praise when a good deed is done. it is the civil thing to do. when people praise another country, it does not mean that they think the country is perfect, no! they are just applauding a positive development

honestly abtitchaz i think you are either stupid, childish, jelous or you have some sort of agenda because i do not understand how a sane straight thinking person can tell other people not to applaud a good deed.

YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND QUIT BEING PETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its almost like you sit there waiting for negative news from kenya just to prove a point or so that u can whine and complain like a little girl.

you sit there and urge forumers not to praise kenya and you find negative news about kenya, post them in your quest to stop forumers from praising kenya, what the fack dude?! so when kenya does something positive it shouldnt be praised? how more childish can you ab-titchaz get?

we kenyans many times on this forum wax lyrical about the peace and lack of tribalism in tanzania, i dont ever see you telling us to stop praising TZ or you posting corruption stories from TZ.

listen here titchaz, a good deed should not go unnoticed or unpraised. whether it is kenya or TZ or UG or rwanda we should be quick to critisize when a wrong deed is done and we should quick praise when a good deed is done. it is the civil thing to do. when people praise another country, it does not mean that they think the country is perfect, no! they are just applauding a positive development

honestly abtitchaz i think you are either stupid, childish, jelous or you have some sort of agenda because i do not understand how a sane straight thinking person can tell other people not to applaud a good deed.

YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND QUIT BEING PETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nomasana,

It was not my intent to rub you the wrong way and I don't take offence to your accusations and labels that you have thrown at me. That said I would also like to advice you that when you read a posting like this one please make sure you understand the whole statement. Kwa mfano nimesema "Acheni kusifu kenya kiholela..."..operative word is 'kiholela'. For a lack of a better translation I would say I was throwing caution to the wind (psycophants and cheerleaders) by stating that,though progress has been made (which I categorically stated in my second posting), we should be weary of what lies ahead or beneath the murky surface.

To this end I was alluding to State sanctioned corruption and Tribalism which we all know can negate any progress made in any country in a heartbeat. From Kenyatta to Moi and now Kibaki, this has been the order of the day and that's the fragility upon which the Jamhuri stands coupled with the fact that ICC is about ready to muddy the waters pretty soon.

Now that we have cleared that air, I wanna ask you if what has been posted here has no truth to it? That right there is a scandal by Kibaki way back when a large chunk of the Kenyan population was not even born....yet now as taxpayers they have to foot the bill. Same as the other mega scandals that rocked Kenya during Moi's rule.Kwani is it wrong for us to side with the progressive minds in Kenya like Gitbobu Imanyara in putting the Kenya government to task on the drug trafficking issue? It's not like we are picking on negative issues and expounding them...in this case this is a very sensitive matter in the whole of East Africa moreso the coastal regions. Nobody is "complaining or whining like a little girl" as your chauvanisitc statement purports, we are just doing a service of disseminating information so that people can read and learn.

One day while sipping on some hops products from Ruaraka, this dude told me in a matter of fact way that if Kenya sneezes the whole of East Africa would catch a cold. I didnt wanna argue with that statement then nor even know. All I'm trying to do is to stop Kenya from sneezing so we all dont have to get sick.

Regards.

Dugu mbili gombana chukua Jembe kalime. Thats why every soul in Kenya, wants to immigrate to Tanzania under EAC.

Dugu mbili gombana chukua Jembe kalime. Thats why every soul in Kenya, wants to immigrate to Tanzania under EAC.

Son you are sick, we are already in Tanzania making ends, you are stuck up in an era where your school of thought is not tolerated, do something with your life instead of complaining, your insistent cries for Kenyans in tanzania just shows how desperate in need of money you are. Hit me up with an inbox and maybe i'll hook you up with something to do, legal or illegal.

Son you are sick, we are already in Tanzania making ends, you are stuck up in an era where your school of thought is not tolerated, do something with your life instead of complaining, your insistent cries for Kenyans in tanzania just shows how desperate in need of money you are. Hit me up with an inbox and maybe i'll hook you up with something to do, legal or illegal.

A thug like you, what money have you got. I'm not talking to those who are kept as Kimadas. I'm in the higher end, you think you are in the making but just check what you have for breakfast or lunch .... .... .... sorry son you still wait for handouts. No dignity no pride I'll never substitute my country for anything khe khe khe kheeeeeeeeee.... .... you are lucky that they didn't shoot you like a monkey. You ended up rubbing flying toilets from your face.

grinch.jpg

A thug like you, what money have you got. I'm not talking to those who are kept as Kimadas. I'm in the higher end, you think you are in the making but just check what you have for breakfast or lunch .... .... .... sorry son you still wait for handouts. No dignity no pride I'll never substitute my country for anything khe khe khe kheeeeeeeeee.... .... you are lucky that they didn't shoot you like a monkey. You ended up rubbing flying toilets from your face.

itrytoputon128389842783593750.jpg

Tired of Kenya bashing. They are better off that Bongolanders, aren't they?

PIX.jpg

Viongozi wa Africa hawana tofauti sana kitabia na ubinafsi na tamaa ya mali ingawa wote wanajua wakimaliza maisha yako bado yatagharimikiwa na mlipa kodi kwa asilimia mia, watakosa motorcade peke yake lakini bado tu wanaibaaaaa

mod cant u do something?!, kila kunapotokea thread juu ya kenya wa-tz wakichangia huonekana ni wachokozi. Matusi na vijembe hutawala. Je, tuache kupost threads juu ya kenya?

Tired of Kenya bashing. They are better off that Bongolanders, aren't they?

Safi! Awamu la XLIV katika mechi "country where man-eats-man" vs. "country where man-eats-nothing".

Goooooooli! Lakini sasa Bongo !

Sh2.4bn scandal unravels, 30 years after dubious deal

PIX.jpg

President Kibaki was Finance Minister in the 1970s.

By ALPHONCE SHIUNDU
Sunday, November 28 2010 at 22:30

Kenyans are repaying loans for a company that collapsed when President Kibaki was Finance Minister in the 1970s.

The payments began in 2003 when he became President, even though there had been litigation over the deal.

Parliament’s Public Accounts Committee (PAC) has questioned the payments as no goods or services were delivered in the deal to set up a fertilizer factory.

“The government had been defrauded Sh1,057,621,935.00 through questionable agreements executed over thirty years ago,” notes the PAC report tabled in the House last Thursday by the chairman, Dr Boni Khalwale.

The fraud began in 1975 when the Government entered a joint venture with N-Ren, an American firm, with a mouth-watering goal to set up KenRen Chemical and Fertilizers Limited.

KenRen was to manufacture fertiliser for domestic and export markets.KenRen, in turn, signed financing agreements with Austrian and Belgian banks and suppliers, with the government as the guarantor.

The suppliers were Coppee Lavalin of Belgium and Voest Alpine of Austria. They never delivered any equipment “except for some crates whose contents were not verified.”

Three years later, the project collapsed and KenRen went under. The government, as a guarantor, became responsible for the debts.

“Though no goods or services were supplied, the foreign banks involved claimed to have paid the suppliers in full and were therefore owed money by KenRen as per the financing agreements.

“As KenRen never actually commenced business, the government as the guarantor became liable for the debt,” the report says, quoting Treasury permanent secretary Joseph Kinyua, who appeared before the committee in person and was sometimes represented by the financial secretary, Mr Mutua Kilaka.

The banks and suppliers sued the government in the International Chamber of Commerce Court of Arbitration. A total of five cases were filed in London, Paris and Cyprus.

The London courts ruled that “Kenya was a victim of deceit” by Voest, and awarded the government $3 million (Sh240 million).

“Voest declined to pay” and rushed to a Cyprus court where it obtained a ruling in its favour that was to see the government pay Sh2.4 billion (Austrian Schilling 300 million).

The government panicked and rushed to Brussels on August 2000 to “work out an amicable solution to the court cases.” The AG retained lawyers to handle the matter.

The question is why the government saw it fit to cut a deal on the Cyprus ruling yet it was not an appeal on the London ruling.

Daily Nation:*- News*|Sh2.4bn scandal unravels, 30 years after dubious deal

Mkuu Alcatraz, Time will tell, time will tell, genleman. Hii kasumba ya kubabaika na wakenya ni ya watu walionda soma huko, hata mimi ntaisifia marekani na ujiji as well. but the truth be told. There is a certain things Kenya are way better than az. Mafisadi for one. Ask your self why Does kenye airways Dar-TZ, by the Jannuary 2008, most if not all, front desk employee were Kenyans. When I went to Kenya Airways Burundi-Bujumbura, All most if not all emplyee of Kenya airways were burindians. Mkuu, I dont know how offten you travel but you could observe this your self. My studies classied that as social injustice and its legal tho. dont get excited. It all depends on the General Manager or CEO or Excutive Directors. and also, a board decision could do opt that if they want. you been told for long time, you aint good, you aint good, now you beLIEve it. not you mkuu but some of our comrades. has komredi kipepe :) These are business issues and others Wabunifu USA will help business and wajasirimali to navigate. Tanzania will fly after that or during the process. our model deliver results that are qualitative and contitative. Thank you all. Keep the good work. and stay strong for those who are on Shamba now.

What kind of animal is that PARADOX....it looks like what? i dont know PRADOX
YOu know there are some people who wants to justfy their negatives with other persons negatives....what a shame????????

Safi! Awamu la XLIV katika mechi "country where man-eats-man" vs. "country where man-eats-nothing".

Goooooooli! Lakini sasa Bongo !

Weeeeh bongo sasa hivi ni man-eats-the-entire-population nadhani hata wakenya hawaoni ndani kwa wizi ndani ya serikali ya Tanzania.

Nasikia kule kwa Kagame kuna unafuu
Sijui ni kweli

Inategemea unaangalia kutoka kwenye mtazamo gani. Kama wewe ni mwanademokrasia na unataka kumpinga mfalme wa Rwanda basi kule usiweke mguu ama utauwawa au yatakukuta ya Victoire Ingabire. Kama wewe ni mwekezaji na unataka mambo yako yaende sawasawa kwa haraka bila rushwa wala longolongo kama za huku kwetu bongo basi Rwanda is the place.

Mkuu Alcatraz, Time will tell, time will tell, genleman. Hii kasumba ya kubabaika na wakenya ni ya watu walionda soma huko, hata mimi ntaisifia marekani na ujiji as well. but the truth be told. There is a certain things Kenya are way better than az. Mafisadi for one. Ask your self why Does kenye airways Dar-TZ, by the Jannuary 2008, most if not all, front desk employee were Kenyans. When I went to Kenya Airways Burundi-Bujumbura, All most if not all emplyee of Kenya airways were burindians. Mkuu, I dont know how offten you travel but you could observe this your self. My studies classied that as social injustice and its legal tho. dont get excited. It all depends on the General Manager or CEO or Excutive Directors. and also, a board decision could do opt that if they want. you been told for long time, you aint good, you aint good, now you beLIEve it. not you mkuu but some of our comrades. has komredi kipepe :) These are business issues and others Wabunifu USA will help business and wajasirimali to navigate. Tanzania will fly after that or during the process. our model deliver results that are qualitative and contitative. Thank you all. Keep the good work. and stay strong for those who are on Shamba now.

Nobody is telling us that we ain't good. It is us and especially our own leaders who are telling us that we are so poor and helpless that we can't solve our own problems unless we get help from outside. They even tell us that if they don't travel outside the country for begging expeditions we will die of hunger. And you know what!!!! we actually agree with them and vote them to power.

Sasa kama tunakubaliana kimsingi kuwa sisi ni maskini na hatuwezi kujiondoa hapa mpaka watu wa nje ya nchi watusaidia, hawa wanaotusaidia na kuwekeza wakileta watu kufanya kazi kuna ubaya gani?

Do! mmenifumbua majicho pande zote mbili! Swali ; nini tunafanya kuyafutilia mbali haya mliyotueleza? Sisi kama wana EA!

Nomasana,

It was not my intent to rub you the wrong way and I don't take offence to your accusations and labels that you have thrown at me. That said I would also like to advice you that when you read a posting like this one please make sure you understand the whole statement. Kwa mfano nimesema "Acheni kusifu kenya kiholela..."..operative word is 'kiholela'. For a lack of a better translation I would say I was throwing caution to the wind (psycophants and cheerleaders) by stating that,though progress has been made (which I categorically stated in my second posting), we should be weary of what lies ahead or beneath the murky surface.

To this end I was alluding to State sanctioned corruption and Tribalism which we all know can negate any progress made in any country in a heartbeat. From Kenyatta to Moi and now Kibaki, this has been the order of the day and that's the fragility upon which the Jamhuri stands coupled with the fact that ICC is about ready to muddy the waters pretty soon.

Now that we have cleared that air, I wanna ask you if what has been posted here has no truth to it? That right there is a scandal by Kibaki way back when a large chunk of the Kenyan population was not even born....yet now as taxpayers they have to foot the bill. Same as the other mega scandals that rocked Kenya during Moi's rule.Kwani is it wrong for us to side with the progressive minds in Kenya like Gitbobu Imanyara in putting the Kenya government to task on the drug trafficking issue? It's not like we are picking on negative issues and expounding them...in this case this is a very sensitive matter in the whole of East Africa moreso the coastal regions. Nobody is "complaining or whining like a little girl" as your chauvanisitc statement purports, we are just doing a service of disseminating information so that people can read and learn.

One day while sipping on some hops products from Ruaraka, this dude told me in a matter of fact way that if Kenya sneezes the whole of East Africa would catch a cold. I didnt wanna argue with that statement then nor even know. All I'm trying to do is to stop Kenya from sneezing so we all dont have to get sick.

Regards.
My Brother Titchaz,
In the actual fact there some good pages to pick from our Brothers who are doing tremendous progress on several issues. Si kwa ajili ya kuwasifu bali kujifunza.
A new constitution(this will deal with corruption issues) full packed with human wrights, environments, good governance;this is a road map for a wonderful future and prosperous nation. Surely is that kusifu au kujifunza???????????

Back
Top Bottom