A serious man to spend with the rest of my life

da kiboga

Jan 7, 2013
I am 33, a mother of 2, living alone, beatiful, strong and independent and still believe in true love no matter what happened in my love life. I believe strongly in family, I am Funny, loving, easygoing, honest, nice, gentle, kind and friendly, am also intelligent and trustworthy, very open mind, passionate with a good sense of humor.

Im looking for a SERIOUS LIFE PARTNER to spend with the rest of my life, with 37-45yrs old, SINGLE (LIVING ALONE), smart, independent, easy going, kind, with open mind and most important loving and honest.

Maswali mengine yote yatajibiwa PM tu.

Thank you, only wale wanao qualify ndio waniandikie through PM au mail

I drastically love strong women like you da kiboga....you trust yourself...Its my belief that you will get the right person in the right place....right -right and not wrong-right.You are an eloquent woman!!...gird up your loin and trust in the Lord of Hosts.

I am 33, a mother of 2, living alone, beatiful, strong and independent and still believe in true love no matter what happened in my love life. I believe strongly in family, I am Funny, loving, easygoing, honest, nice, gentle, kind and friendly, am also intelligent and trustworthy, very open mind, passion with a good sense of humor.

Im looking for a SERIOUS LIFE PARTNER to spend with the rest of my life, with 37-45yrs old, SINGLE (LIVING ALONE), smart, independent, easy going, kind, with open mind and most important loving and honest.

Thank you, only wale wanao qualify ndio waniandikie through PM au mail: happiness.peace@yahoo.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
swali la muhimu...hao watoto wana baba mmoja au baba tofauti? na je huyo baba yao yupo alive?

Very open, eloquent na sincere..... Mama nanihii umeeleweka na kwa watakao kuhitaji, kama ulivyoagiza, wa ku PM mtadiscuss huko...All the best.

I drastically love strong women like you da kiboga....you trust yourself...Its my belief that you will get the right person in the right place....right -right and not wrong-right.You are an eloquent woman!!...gird up your loin and trust in the Lord of Hosts.

lets see

Hilo jibu! Ha ha hahahaaa! Kumbe na mie ningejiita da kibamia maana napenda sana kula bamia. Lol!

Btw, kila la kheri dear.

Mwajuma tulia

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using JamiiForums

I am 33, a mother of 2, living alone, beatiful, strong and independent and still believe in true love no matter what happened in my love life. I believe strongly in family, I am Funny, loving, easygoing, honest, nice, gentle, kind and friendly, am also intelligent and trustworthy, very open mind, passionate with a good sense of humor.

Thank you, only wale wanao qualify ndio waniandikie through PM au mail: happiness.peace@yahoo.com

da me nahitaji sana mtu kama ww subili niku pm

Sasa ingekuwa noma zaidi kama ambaye anapenda kula bamia ni mkaka .... hebu fikiria mtu anajiita kaka-kibamia!

duh..
wewe ...lol
halafu hii 'kibamia' ni yako hii
angejiita kaka bamia lol

duh..
wewe ...lol
halafu hii 'kibamia' ni yako hii
angejiita kaka bamia lol

Ha ha haaa! Hapo utakuwa unaharibu msingi wa jina! Msingi wa jina ni "ki". Mpenda maboga wa kike kajiita "da kiboga"; mpenda bamia wa kike "da kibamia" na mpenda bamia wa kiume .....?
Japokuwa kuna maboga makubwa lakini katumia "kiboga" yaani kiboga kidogo. Sasa wengine wote tunafuata msingi huo huo! Lol!