SoC02 A piece of posed advice to implementors with enriched powers

Stories of Change - 2022 Competition

kapyela

Feb 13, 2013
Would like to Congratulate Government Officials regarding their tirelessly efforts devoted in Addressing different registered Problems/Challenges that CALLS your intervation for furthering and Fostering Country's developments, for this you-deserve immense acknowledgements, However, given the current demands of tech-based world, which calls for different reforms in selected aspects: E-commerce, Digital Devide, E-government Security maintenance, AI, Block-Chain tech, paperless infrastructures, Procurements advancements, Cybersecurity adherence, Fraud protection, among others.

I would like to Suggest upon their approval and the entire Government to consider Adopting/Adapting to the following Checklists as cornerstone and Epicentre towards realising WELL-STRONG-INSTITUTIONAL-AUTONOMACY' which will facilitate in overseeing a number of re-peatedly problems which results into Costs implications for different ongoing projects.

BELOW ARE MY THOUGHTS, OF WHICH I THINK ARE APPEALING TO FOLLOW!

I think the best practice should be Centred on the following checklists:

✓ We need to install Predictable Strong institutional Administrational Frameworks that will Supported By the party with Check and balance of deliverables.

✓ We need to develop a Common Understanding in a view of Current national millenium goals/vision/Mission/Rolling Strategic Plans/Objectives and get assessed based on set Benchmarks.

✓ We need to develop a good and timely Chain of Commands deliverables that avoid delayments of projects implementations.

✓ We need to revise and revisit Guiding regulations/Laws/By-laws/Standing orders/Contracts/Agreements that have a significant impact towards Our Country's position

✓ We need to install regular induction courses that will equip appointed leaders with culting edge skills that will facilitate their day to day performance

✓ We need to have ongoing trainings regarding Corruption avoidance in public institutions

✓ We need to revisit our foreign policies as far as contracts agreements is concerned to meet win-win demands and get customized based on our demands.

✓ We need to revisit Various Standing orders from our counter parties like UN, Common Wealth, among others and see what can be modified for the betterment of our Country.

✓ We need to have Different Leadership incubation training centres that will equip leaders with tangible skills that can facilitate in furthering developments

✓ We need to learn how to learn from Giants in the field and get different thoughts/Tactics/Strategies/ to tackle different re-occuring Challenges in leadership

✓ We need to have appealing debates centred to re-addressing Challenges/Bottlenecks/Problems that calls for Societal improvement

✓ We need to accept Critisism as matter of learning and unlearning and finding a better way to Accord and attend Challenges

✓ We need to install different trainings pertaining to Business Intelligence, Emotional intelligence, Leadership traits and Styles, amongs others.

✓ We need to install competitive strategies with a focus of autonomacy in existence and power destiny.

I WISH YOU A GOOD BRAINSTORMING AS YOU REVISIT DIFFERENT SET CHALLENGES OF OUR ORGANOGRAMS OF DIFFERENT PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS THAT HAS BEEN A PROBLEM IN FACILITATING AND ENABLING FAST TRACK CHAIN OF COMMANDS AND HENCE INCREASING BEUROCRACY IN MIDEUM/MEGAPROJECTS.

I SUBMIT!

Goodluck!

kapyelagoodluck@yahoo.com
--

Back
Top Bottom