A message from Stranger.

Mkasika

JF-Expert Member
Sep 11, 2010
Dear JF reader, yes you, this is for you.
This is a letter to tell you that you're special. Not only are you a unique person, made from the same stuff as stars, but everything you have done in your life and everything that has happened to you has led you to the point where you are reading this letter from me, a complete stranger.
This letter is just to tell you that you are beautiful, be you a man or a woman, you have within you all the power you need to accomplish any goal and do anything you want with your life. All you need to do is believe in yourself. Don't limit yourself by saying you can't do that thing, instead, add a yet to the end of the sentence so it's 'I can't do that yet'. You are an amazing complex person and you owe it to yourself to stand up and live your life to the fullest of your abilities. Finally, remember that no matter who you are or where in life, good times or bad, happy or sad, there is someone here who loves you. Remember me, the stranger who wrote to you in this forum today.
Love from Anon. I salute you all.

It doesn't sound a stranger to introduce his/her love feelings to a normal person,I think you look strange too.