Who’s afraid of big bad Kenya? Not me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggresive..? No no no the big no. You are greedy, you're always misconcept btn the two, equally the same (for long time) also confusing btn english and intelligent. You believe that anybody who cannot speak English is surely not intelligent. That's why you are ignoring the somalis who eat up your land.
http://kumekucha.blogspot.com/2010_01_17_archive.html

So what if we are greedy!!!!

I still use the term Aggressive as my term of choice. I do not confuse the two terms aggressive and greedy. Every society has its greedy people . Do not presume to tell me that its only in Kenya that you will greedy people. Every where you go kuna greedy people.

I will take this opprotunity to let you know that and to reiterate the point that, We are Aggresive, Smart, Ambitious, Innovative and etc...
It is only in your mind that you equate english to inelligence.

Nyaralengo, si hivyo. I have very good Kenyan friends...was actually in a relationship with one once. Don't take it personally. We don't hate you.
You are progressing, and so are we, question is, why can't we just all progress together without you guys being the little voices in our heads saying we can't?

Injinia, i hear you!!! I am not taking it personally, I see a trend in here, the minute Kenya and TZed are in mentioned in one sentence JFerians start mudslinging.
I am all for Progress, we have to do what it takes to make in this world.
I say oye!!!! to people with progress in their minds. We have to think big and outside the box.

Which signs should I read, seriously speaking. In my humble opinion, Tanzania should never be compared to Kenya, not with all the minerals, land, a booming youth population, and good weather. Look at Kenya, we have no minerals, three quarter of our land lies in arid and s-arid conditions, we have had extremely bad leadership since independence and endemic corruption which has cripled our economy, we are suppose to be fairing far much worse than any other country in East Africa, but look at where we are right now.
The same can be said on Kenya the population growth in Kenya is highest just behind Uganda right now, never fought a costly war like Tanzania or Uganda, Kenya was a darling of the triumphant West during the cold war and left orphans after the end of cold war! kenya should have been at par with the likes of SA!

Hapa TZ hata muuza mchicha ananyumba yake lakini hao waingereza weusi aka manamba wanaishi kwenye vyoo angalia Kibera,mathare.korogocho maisha yao ya dhiki ,robo tatu wanaishi kama manamba kwenye nchi yao na ndio maana wote wanakimbilia TZ ilo angalau wajisikie nao kama watu,ukienda kenya jamaa wananyanyasa na wazungu na wahindi mpaka unashangaa,sasa siku hizi wa kenya tunawaajiri kama vibarua hapa TZ na wengine ndio hao akina Ambani kwao hakukaliki,Wakenya wamekuwa maboy wa wa TZ

Which signs should I read, seriously speaking. In my humble opinion, Tanzania should never be compared to Kenya, not with all the minerals, land, a booming youth population, and good weather. Look at Kenya, we have no minerals, three quarter of our land lies in arid and s-arid conditions, we have had extremely bad leadership since independence and endemic corruption which has cripled our economy, we are suppose to be fairing far much worse than any other country in East Africa, but look at where we are right now.

Your staggering self flattery used be a rare source of amusement in this sub forum but of late it appears that your nemeses have gotten to you, dragged you down to their level and rendered you no different to them. Of late your posts have increasingly become delusional something of which belies your earlier promise.

Smatta, I suggest that you resort to putting in the same effort in your posts that you used to, they used to be intellectually witty.

Last, some of you guys need to get grip and put a sock in it. This fixation with Kenya is unhealthy and for some it appears to have consumed you and become your raison d'etre. We can all do better than continuously slagging each other off or looking for something negative about our neighbours.

Your staggering self flattery used be a rare source of amusement in this sub forum but of late it appears that your nemeses have gotten to you, dragged you down to their level and rendered you no different to them. Of late your posts have increasingly become delusional something of which belies your earlier promise.

Smatta, I suggest that you resort to putting in the same effort in your posts that you used to, they used to be intellectually witty.

Last, some of you guys need to get grip and put a sock in it. This fixation with Kenya is unhealthy and for some it appears to have consumed you and become your raison d'etre. We can all do better than continuously slagging each other off or looking for something negative about our neighbours.

Hi Pat, when I first joined this forum my main aim was to try and demystify all the lies, myths and propaganda that most (not all) of the forumers were inclined into lying about Kenyans and Kenya. This is not an easy task, you cant do it without at some point losing your cool, and things werent bad, people were discussing facts and stuff, and at the end of the day daggers were sheathed back and everybody hugged.....

Then some people came and changed this sub forum into a Kenyan versus Tanzania thingy, every post you make is transformed into a shouting match, insults are exchanged and occasionally people are banned. You cant come up with anything positive about Kenya without people saying that we always blow our own trumpets, or call you kibaraka wa waKenya.

What I have always said is that we dont have a choice about the EAC (which is the main cause of all this mud slinging), we have to live together as East Africans, we have to compete fairly within our selves, the more we fight against each other, the more our countries become poorer and the more Europeans and Asians take advantage of us. we are much brighter than all the crap (at times) we post here, this thing isnt personal, some of us just drop by to cool off, and get updated on stuff happening around us, we cant be using the net to be propagating hate all the time, let it brake all these borders we embrace so much and learn to live as brothers, BECAUSE WE HAVE NO CHOICE.

Smatter.

Hi Pat, when I first joined this forum my main aim was to try and demystify all the lies, myths and propaganda that most (not all) of the forumers were inclined into lying about Kenyans and Kenya. This is not an easy task, you cant do it without at some point losing your cool, and things werent bad, people were discussing facts and stuff, and at the end of the day daggers were sheathed back and everybody hugged.....

Then some people came and changed this sub forum into a Kenyan versus Tanzania thingy, every post you make is transformed into a shouting match, insults are exchanged and occasionally people are banned. You cant come up with anything positive about Kenya without people saying that we always blow our own trumpets, or call you kibaraka wa waKenya.

What I have always said is that we dont have a choice about the EAC (which is the main cause of all this mud slinging), we have to live together as East Africans, we have to compete fairly within our selves, the more we fight against each other, the more our countries become poorer and the more Europeans and Asians take advantage of us. we are much brighter than all the crap (at times) we post here, this thing isnt personal, some of us just drop by to cool off, and get updated on stuff happening around us, we cant be using the net to be propagating hate all the time, let it brake all these borders we embrace so much and learn to live as brothers, BECAUSE WE HAVE NO CHOICE.

Smatter.

Smatta, lead by example, a better person always rises above it. You are right, the forum appears to have been hijacked and turned into a mud slinging ring. It is high time topics on things such as regional trade, economic policy, cooperation etc. were brought back.

I like the newspaper article shaping up this thread because it talks about exactly these very same things albeit at a more abstract level.

So what if we are greedy!!!!

I still use the term Aggressive as my term of choice. I do not confuse the two terms aggressive and greedy. Every society has its greedy people . Do not presume to tell me that its only in Kenya that you will greedy people. Every where you go kuna greedy people.

I will take this opprotunity to let you know that and to reiterate the point that, We are Aggresive, Smart, Ambitious, Innovative and etc...
It is only in your mind that you equate english to inelligence.

Kwa Kwa Kwaaaaa!!!!!!!!
You r greey, coz every 6th person in your land is totaly obsessed with the mind of yangu yangu!!! If you remember your history well you'l concur with me. Is Kenyatta who mode you like that. You r now haunting.

Again, If you are really Aggresive, Smart, Ambitious, Innovative etc...
you could take back your land which is on the hands of very few of you leaving a lot of your people dirtly slumming, squarting and tenting along the roads, etc. Hamna cha agressive wala nini, hapo ni wizi mtupu, grabbing from the marginalised ones.

we are essentially not disturbed...sisi wakenya we are bad news
We take no prisoners!! and the point is we do not put down our neighbours...just because 2 to 3 Kenyans are loud enouhg to proclaim that... make yu'all think Wakenya this and Wakenya that...

I dare you to meet a real kenyan and talk to them and find out what makes them tick...aki ya nanitena you would actually love a kenyan.
You all can call us whatever you want lakini we are progressing on...its called adaptability...
I totally agree with you. some of us have grownup siblings overthere. The problem is those so called few are actually the ones giving kenya a bad name and the unfortunate thing is that some of them are policy makers, etc. Lakini wa kenya wakawaida hawana matatizo isipokuwa hawana kauli.

Lakini wa kenya wakawaida hawana matatizo isipokuwa hawana kauli.

** died laughin*. Sasa wasema wakenya wa kawaida ni wapole, and most of the time you just lump all of us together and stereotype us as if stereotyping is going out of fashion. hahaha. You hate our guts, thats what kills y'all.

It is as a result of inferiority complex that one can write such an article to console him or herself. Yes Kenya has it's challenges like any other country in the world,tribalism,bad governance, etc and this led to the post elction violence we witnessed in 2007-8.If you read this article by onyango carefully shows that Kenya is still ahead,infact far ahead he only disputes the fact that Kenyan's economy is bigger than Tanzania's and Uganda's combined,and judging by the responses to this post shockingly reveals how inferior Tanzanians feel towards Kenya.
I am surprised anything about Kenya will be portrayed negatively in this forum, dont we have other serious issues to discuss that can make us better East Africans!!Yes it is true that some big companies are owned by Asians and Europeans but mostly many of them are owned by Kenyans.The economy of Kenya depends on Small and Medium size enterprises and this is where most Kenyans come in.
You cant compare Kenyan's poverty with Tanzania's,a case in point is when safaricom,and ken gen, ware privatized ,the IPO was over subscribed by 50% and this were ordinary Kenyans buying the shares!even the govt issued an infrastructure bond and the same happened ,Kenyans are not poor what they have is bad leadership and once they solve that they will be far ahead.No wonder most house girls in Kenya are Tanzanians(sorry to say so but its just an observation).
A country that does not have any minerals,just a small portion of fertile land,went thru violence neary civil war but still commands the region is something that shouild not be taken lightly,the only asset kenya has is it's skilled and intelligent human resource and thats why most CEO's of the big companies are under 40yrs,this is what makes Kenya and Kenyans tick,so long as they can maintain and improve on it the sky will be their stepping stone.
Tanzania and Uganda should stop bragging over their small achievements but embrace the spirit of East African community,Kenya cant afford to fight TZ and UG because they control their economies after Asians and Europeans,coz they might loose their investments .Don't forget Rwanda,small but emerging power."Small minds discuss people,ordinary minds discuss events but great minds discuss IDEAS".

Teh, teh, teh!!!!!
I'm nacheka,
Get well informed ewe mutu ya kenya, no one is looking at you as a noble ones (as minds of most of you click). We are perciving you as looters (wakora toka nairobery). This is bcoz of how you behave.

You will never find where knys are well pronounced anywhere, coz of ill willed mind. You r always thinking on how to benefit at the expence of others. you are a father of impunity and win loose conducts.

But before getting started writing any thing in Jukwaa la Jamii you need to get well informed of what other members have been discussed.
You sound like a new comer.
alamsikh.
Eliakeem.

** died laughin*. Sasa wasema wakenya wa kawaida ni wapole, and most of the time you just lump all of us together and stereotype us as if stereotyping is going out of fashion. hahaha. You hate our guts, thats what kills y'all.

Nobody hates anybody Smatta, at least I as a Tanzanian don't hate Kenyans merely for their being Kenyans!!

It's just about people watching their backs...as a nation, so to speak...and as a nation, whether justified or not, Tanzanians have a notion that Kenyans don't always have the good interests of their neighbors at heart.

Secondly, remember that different people have different experiences and thus form different opinions. Some people think Kenyans are all those things that have already been posted here. Let me give you a break and tell you a fresh opinion of Kenyans you haven't seen here before: Kenyans have an extremely good, wacky sense of humour. I find it really enjoyable to hold a conversation with most Kenyans I have come across (and that's quite a number!!)

We are one jamani, mkoloni ndio alituwekea mipaka, ndio maana kuna akina Lyimo, Kimathi, Shayo, Laizer, Mollel etc on both sides of the border!!

Kwa Kwa Kwaaaaa!!!!!!!!

I'm glad that you are tickled pink by statement...LOL. yeah we are greedy, show me a culture that does not have any greedy people and i say you are lying...even in that supposed "saintly TZ" there are greedy people...i read you postings in here about fisadis and rushwas, so stop being an ostrich and remove your head from the sand...We are countries that have the same type of problems... we need to focus on how to solve our problems.

and you all better start running coz here comes the Kenyan WOI!!!!

You r greey, coz every 6th person in your land is totaly obsessed with the mind of yangu yangu!!! If you remember your history well you'l concur with me. Is Kenyatta who mode you like that. You r now haunting.
Land issue is an African thing, and unique only to Kenya...

Even if land issue is a unique Kenyan issue you and all other countries deemed not to have land issues what have you done apart from have morbid fear of Kenyans? the fact that we are even having this debate is itself very telling.

Again, If you are really Aggresive, Smart, Ambitious, Innovative etc...
you could take back your land which is on the hands of very few of you leaving a lot of your people dirtly slumming, squarting and tenting along the roads, etc.

You said it yourself...precisely because our land is in the hands of very few people is the reason that we are agrressive, smart ambitious, innovative because our system has made us so...We have been compelled to go out there and make a living and sustain ourselves. through thick or thin...as for you with all your land and minerals and natural resources what have you done?

Hamna cha agressive wala nini, hapo ni wizi mtupu, grabbing from the marginalised ones.

It would be a good idea if we agreed to agree...We are what we are, a product of our environment, but guess what we adapt quickly and keep on with our struggle...
What do you Do?

while you are at it you cease to have that collective thinking...oh Kenya this and Kenya that...

I would like to propose one thing.

Let all EAfricans in the forum actually sit and talk about their countries.
Let every one talk about their beloved countries and what they do not like and what ails their beloved countries and lets be candid.

Please this is the only criteria if you are not from certain country please do not make disparaging comments...Let us air our frustrations about our systems without calling the kettle black.

Let KE, TZ and UG, Rwanda and Burundi talk about themselves.
I propose a debate that makes us look at ourselves and be critical about our selves.
if yu are not from a country please do not chip in coz then the debate will lose it meaninig.

My challenge is as we recognize our weaknesses in our countires what are we willing to do OR how can we solve our problems.

As we all can tell, it is s few of us who have access to PC's and are able to chip into the debate in a forum like this....lets imagine or try to think like our brothers and sisters whose main concern is to put food on the table.

Let us be the voice of our regular country people just trying to make a living...e.g. like that statistics shown in the poverty map.

Like i said lets be real...

I would like to propose one thing.

Let all EAfricans in the forum actually sit and talk about their countries.
Let every one talk about their beloved countries and what they do not like and what ails their beloved countries and lets be candid.

Please this is the only criteria if you are not from certain country please do not make disparaging comments...Let us air our frustrations about our systems without calling the kettle black.

Let KE, TZ and UG, Rwanda and Burundi talk about themselves.
I propose a debate that makes us look at ourselves and be critical about our selves.
if yu are not from a country please do not chip in coz then the debate will lose it meanainig.

My challenge is as we recognize our weaknesses in our countires what are we willing to do OR how can we solve our problems.

as we all can tell, it is s few of us who have access to PC's and are able to chip into the debate in a forum like this....lets imagine or try to think like our brothers and sisters whose main concern is to put food on the table.
Let us be the voice of our regular country people just trying to make a living...e.g. like that statistics shown in the poverty map.

Like i said lets be real...
this is a crap otherwise you don't know the meaning of a forum! otherwise you are blind enough not to see hate articles that potray other countries in the EA block wrongly. Read here https://www.jamiiforums.com/interna...ove-nationalism-to-steer-eac-integration.html

this is a crap otherwise you don't know the meaning of a forum! otherwise you are blind enough not to see hate articles that potray other countries in the EA block wrongly. Read here https://www.jamiiforums.com/interna...ove-nationalism-to-steer-eac-integration.html

Boy you talk too much, cant you just sit like a normal human being and read a post from someone and support it, or critisize it intelligently? Do you have some form of mental retardation or something? At times you just sound wrong, you are so negative that I feel sorry for you.

Lini tutaelewa kuwa hii chuki na lawama haitatupeleka popote?
Hii article inatuonesha kabisa kwamba hamna wa kuchekana hapa, ka maskini, wote maskini. Major resources ziko mikononi mwa Europe na Asia, East Africans wenyewe kapa. Inakuwa vipi tena tunaanza kujicompare na kuzozana over nothing? Sote tungechannel muda tunaopoteza hapa kusimangana kwenye masuala ya kimaendeleo, mbona nchi zetu zingekuwa zimefika mbali kweli kweli!!

Boy you talk too much, cant you just sit like a normal human being and read a post from someone and support it, or critisize it intelligently? Do you have some form of mental retardation or something? At times you just sound wrong, you are so negative that I feel sorry for you.
Watch your language boy. Please re-read Nyaralegos and compare to sort of language that you usually use here on JF. It is people like you who directly or indirectly fuel this hate thing.
I know you are a young fella but ask you dad how wa EA prior to mid '70s and he will tell you the brotherhood that existed then but because of your types this is where we are now [i'm saying TZ and UG hazipo lakini KE zimezidi na zikipungua hizi kuna possibility kubwa ya maendeleo

Watch your language boy. Please re-read Nyaralegos and compare to sort of language that you usually use here on JF. It is people like you who directly or indirectly fuel this hate thing.
I know you are a young fella but ask you dad how wa EA prior to mid '70s and he will tell you the brotherhood that existed then but because of your types this is where we are now [i'm saying TZ and UG hazipo lakini KE zimezidi na zikipungua hizi kuna possibility kubwa ya maendeleo

I was retaliating to what was written by a certain tard in response to Nyaralegos post, do you expect all of us to be polite? seriously? (Is there a routine we should be following up in this place?) So I aint gon aks nobody nothing about the old EAC, this is 2010 EAC not the 70's, get your facts right. And ooh, i aint as young as you might think, maybe we the same age, maybe you are younger or probably older, that wount change a thing about how I respond to crap, If you give me crap, I give you crap, thats how I roll.

while you are at it you cease to have that collective thinking...oh Kenya this and Kenya that...

Ask yourself which upbuilding and constructive idea you have contributed, then you will have the right to say that.

You quoted something which I have not asserted. Kindly, revisit your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom