Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

Fainali pale Milan ndoo tunaichukua kiulaini tu. Time will tell. Kwenye Uefa atletico ni wachumba tu kwa real Madrid. Congratulations to all my fellow madristas for reaching to 2015/16 Uefa champions league final in Milan.
Aisee tuwe Makini na Atletico sio timu ya kubeshwa ndugu! Si unajua walivyo? Tulidharau Juventus tukatolewa. So tuheshimu kila timu

And please! somebody tell Pepe it's okay now, he can let Aguero & Co strikers outta his pockets.

And it's time now for plan b. Just in case Benzema don't recover in time, let's help Jese catch a few criminal charges so he can fill in that gape properly.

Atletico just drew. Real Madrid had a real Win. We the best team in The World. What are you supporting???? No Club is greater than Real Madrid .... I say no one
I am madridista forever....who are you???

Kutolewa uefa kwa baserona co kwamba ndio kiwango chao kimeshuka, wataenderea kuwakimbiza, Bace the best club in the world,

The King leo is the greatest of all time...

AddTextToPhoto(5-5-2016-1-40-32).png

Zidane: “This is the fruit of everyone's labour”

I'm happy to be able to enjoy this opportunity that the club has given me, to train these players

We haven't won anything yet and it will be a difficult game on the 28th May.

“There are no favourites. It is a final; We both deserve to be there. As always at the start of a game, it will be 50/50”.

"We won the game 1-0 and that shows that we had to dig in against a very strong side.

I suffer a bit more as a coach than I did as a player. I feel tense during the games. We've got to enjoy these moments".

Ronaldo is fine now, he's played 90 minutes and he's fine. I see him as being 100% fit and he'll continue to play

Manchester City played and defended well. The result shows that it was difficult for us.

Satellite

Back
Top Bottom