Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

Zidane's Pre-Match Presser:

-"I'm expecting a difficult,They are unbeaten at home and doing really well. We know how difficult the game will be and what we have to do is recognise how difficult it will be.

-“The players are aware that if we want something at the end of the season we have to do as we are doing now in every single game. This will help us to do big things.

Ramos, Casemiro and Modric
“The three of them have all made slight returns, Modric more so. Sergio started back just two days ago and he needs time. Casemiro is the same, things have to go slowly. He is doing well and we have to have patience. We will see how things go next week.

Nacho
“He is here for the same reason as all of the others. We shall see tomorrow which team plays. Nacho is doing phenomenally well. He is a real professional, training well and putting a shift in when he plays. He does exactly what we ask of him”.

Ballon d'Or
“I know how it works, but above all what I've seen throughout the year. It is always the same.

-"To answer your question what he did 2016 is there for all to see, not just as an individual but for the team.He clearly deserves the Ballon d'Or”.

The BBC starting
“There are no injustices. I'm responsible for my decisions. I want what is best for my team”.

-"Lucas Vázquez has earned his extension through hard work. I have a lot of faith is his capacities. It has not been easy for him. He was in the youth team, He went and then has come back to the first team."

-His is a great story and madridistas really value these kind of people. He is great, hard-working and what he has is hard earned. Hard work always pays off. Perhaps there are more talented players and that won't change."

Cristiano Ronaldo's state of mind
“He may be frustrated, that’s normal, but he's not worried. He wants to score goals and that is normal. Cristiano Ronaldo is unique because of what he is doing. He has set his standards so high that if he doesn't score a goal… But these are things that he has to live with, he is phenomenal”.

Marcos Llorente's clause
“These are things between clubs and i don't have anything to do with it. I am the coach and I'm only concerned with tomorrow's game. He is playing a lot and I'm keeping my eye on him. That was the idea from the start and I am happy for him”.

Recognition for Ronaldo Nazario in México
“Congratulations to him. He knows what I think of him. I've got a lot of love for him. He is quite possibly the best player I have played with. I really appreciate him, he showed a lot as a player.

Asensio's goals
“It's no surprise. He is a different player, he breaks through the lines. He is fast with the ball and has a great shot”.

Goals conceded
“I am no too concerned, We will try to improve on these statistics. We play 90 minutes against every team and you have to understand that you could concede a goal at any moment. We will work hard at conceding fewer goals."

_he22662_h.jpg

Marcos Llorente: "I'm in Alaves at the moment but my dream is to win in Real Madrid and I'll fight for that my whole life."

14639812_1355668597791230_2187475175436863861_n.jpg

Real Madrid are proving themselves to be a strong visiting side in LaLiga. They have only settled for a draw once in the four away games they've played.

Up till now, 8 different players have been responsible for the 13 goals that the team have scored away from the Bernabéu.

Vitoria | Hundreds of fans were waiting for the players, who signed autographs and posed for photos alongside the Real Madrid supporters.

Cv4WFwIXEAY2QAc.jpg:large

Cv4V4B0WcAE88GB.jpg:large

Cv4VvneWEAEpgu2.jpg:large

[HASHTAG]#HALFTIME[/HASHTAG] : Real U19's 2-1 Atletico's U19's !

Amazing first half from the Guti's team. the build up is amazing, and the counters are just as good.

Some interesting match facts ahead of our game against Alaves at 4:15 PM (CET).

- Real Madrid have scored at least 2 goals in 18 of their last 21 matches (La Liga).

- Real Madrid are undefeated in their last 21 matches (La Liga).

- Real Madrid have scored at least 3 goals in their last 5 matches against Alaves in all competitions.

- Real Madrid have won their last 5 matches against Alaves in all competitions.

- Alaves have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches against Real Madrid in all competitions.

[HASHTAG]#HalaMadrid[/HASHTAG]

14606495_1356383444386412_4638332204323755443_n.jpg

FULL TIME: Real U19's 6-1 Atletico's U19's

Amazing amazing result for the league leaders. Guti is turning into a good tactical coach, won the league with U 18's last season and now doing more than a good job with the U19's too.

ABC :Ramos looks set for Madrid Derby on 19th November while Casemiro could return on 22nd or 26th November

Most Goals + Assists in 16/17 [all comps]:

[9] Morata
[8] Cristiano
[7] Bale
[6] Asensio/Kroos/James/Vazquez
[4] Benz/Isco
[3] Ramos/Varane

Back
Top Bottom