Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

Training |

CoeClaCWIAEwsi6.jpg

CoeClaFWIAAGygQ.jpg

CoeClaOWIAUX80u.jpg

CoeClaCWYAA08_H.jpg

Modric begins his fifth season as a Madridista. He played 173 matches, winning 2 UCl & 1 Club World Cup.

Modric scored 10 goals, and maintained a pass completion rate of 90% winning 2 UCL, 1 Club World Cup, 1 European Super Cup & 1 Copa del Rey.

CodPV03WgAA_krS.jpg:large

Simeone: "UCL final vs Real Madrid? Milan game for me was like death, and every death needs a mourning"

Coc-sDuXEAAjGxA.jpg:large

Valverede will not join Real Madrid's preseason as he still needs to finalize some paperwork. He will train on his own. [@Nemetuit]

Valverde-Federico.jpg

Zidane wanted Morata and Benzema to start upfront in UEFA Super Cup but Benzema is facing fitness problems. [as]

Benzema with Real Madrid so far:

- Games: 317
- Goals: 161
- Assists: 79
- Trophies: 8

Zinedine Zidane faced the media on the eve of Real Madrid's 2nd friendly in the United States - against Chelsea:

Building back the team's rhythm?

“That's what these pre-season fiendlies are for and what I want to see is a little more fluidity to the team's game; we've been doing it in training and now I want to see it in a match. We're doing well, we are well prepared and I would just like to see the team a little stronger than it has been since we returned to work”.

Benzema's injury?

"He won't play tomorrow. An injured player is always a worry and it's a concern that this is a recurring problem with his hip. We are working every day with the physios on this issues and while he's a lot better, let's hope he can take part in the third game. It's important that he plays a bit before the Super Cup”.

What position in the team would you like to strengthen, Is this the best squad in the world?

"I think it is the best squad in the world, yes. But you always have to go out and show that it is, and we are on that now. As for the first part of the question, it's the same as always - up until 31st August, anything can happen."

"Apart from additions there are players who could leave the club. But I am happy with the players I have because they are working very hard - and that's important for any coach. With the talent that's obviously already there, the only thing we need to do is continue working hard every day. It's going to be a very tough season and we have to be prepared”.

Luca and Enzo with the squad?

"I'm the coach, they have what it takes to be here and they know how things are done here. They deserve to be here and that's all there is to it. We're here to work and they have the same right to do that as everyone else”.

How's Keylor?

"Keylor's feeling better, but right now I cannot say whether he will be fit by the 9th. It's looking a bit complicated. When we return to Spain, the surgeon who treated him will have another look at him and advise what work plan to undertake. It looks difficult to me but he's working hard and he's feeling better with each day. Casilla is the second choice keeper and he is more prepared - we're happy with him and he's ready to play”.

Cristiano injury?

"Let's see… He's not going to make the Super Cup, he's ruled out for that. His injury requires a month and after that he has got to physically prepare for the new season. We are not going to put him in the team if he has been a month out and had no pre-season at all."

"We have 10 days between the Super Cup and the opening game of the season. He'll be back training with out - no doubt about that, but playing… We'll see. Personally, I can't see him playing the first game”

Asensio?

"He's happy here and he's showing that he really wants to play; if he stays, he knows what the score is - he know how things are here and the players he will be competing with for a place. I'm delighted with what he's doing. But anything could happen between now and the 31st. He's very young, but I'm not his friend, I'm his coach”.

‪#‎HalaMadrid‬

13895206_299194190434655_493200491444423095_n.jpg

Real Betis interested in a loan move for Real Madrid's Marcos Llorente. [Estadio Deportivo]

So 'as' is saying that Asensio might start today's game with the seniors in the first half. Zidane is really impressed by his show against PSG.

AS | Real Madrid are planning a move for PSG midfielder Marco Verratti after accepting defeat in their pursuit of Paul Pogba.

53fab9ccaa2ba09d90b8c6ce7a3f3abd_original-1.jpg

Keylor Navas is almost certainly out of the UEFA Super Cup on August 9 against Sevilla. [cadena ser]

CoeCtZYW8AAEjYF.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom