KADHI COURTS have emboldened JK’S new CJ pick..............

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
If you had read Mwananchi of today you may have gleaned something unique and pernicious that is engulfing our Bench…………………………

The departing CJ Ramadhan is leaving us with an ominous departing shot about the state of affairs in the judicial corridors that all is not well…………….that members of the Bench are highly fragmented and factitious in bitter, rivalry cabals………….

To soliloquize his beef, I will capture him best if I quote the last paragraph on page 4 of his jeremiad…………in Mwananchi paper……… "Jaji Mkuu huyo alikumbushia tukio hilo lililotokea wakati walipokuwa katika kikao kilichowakutanisha majaji wote wa Mahakama Kuu na Mahakama ya Rufaa na kuelezea mtafaruku wa kurushiana maneno ulivyozuka baina ya Jaji mmoja wa Mahakama Kuu na mwingine wa Mahakama ya Rufaa……………."

What we are discerning is that there is catharsis among members of the Bench and from my established sources unmerited appointments seem to be the tinderbox waiting to ignite…………..

Another gem, we are also lucky to learn from an ex-CJ Ramadhani is, there is growing misconduct among judges to disobey the law and grind out bad decisions………………..Here I quote him again………………………….

"Jaji Ramadhani aliweka wazi kuwa kuna madudu mengi yanayofanyika kwenye Mahakama ya Rufaa kwani baadhi ya ushahidi unaotolewa ni wa kupika na kuongeza kuwa ni jukumu la Jaji Mkuu kuhakikisha anaingilia kati kila mara hali hiyo inapotokea…….."

What we are learning there, is that there is an emerging culture of judicial malpractice and the nation has to cling upon the CJ's personal morality to right the wrongs……………a sign that judicial institutions are too effete to correct themselves without unnecessary interventions from the most senior member of the judiciary…………………..

We know the outgoing CJ was no an angel as exhibited by the legal howler he unleashed upon us on "independent candidates" but his three and half years as CJ can not and should not, by any stretch of imagination, be taken for granted………………………………..

The incoming putative CJ will lord upon us for seven long years given he was born in 1952 and he still has those seven years before he clocks 65………………..that is interesting, why CJ Ramadhan was appointed while his appointer knew he was going to last for a mere three and half years……………………………that his influence is gonna be rinsed away within a short time by his successor………A Muslim, of course…..it was all part of JK's cunning calculations……………to ensure a future CJ was going to be empathetic to his dear cause of re-instituting the Kadhi Courts in our social order…….

At High Court, one advocate whose private firm was doing barely okay was quickly indented into the Bench, and with such alacrity was exalted to be Jaji Kiongozi ..............and the only memorable judicial contribution from him was to overturn the magistrates' Courts decision that had condemned one skullcap defiant wearing Muslim in a courtroom despite several magisterial orders to doff off his skullcap had met deaf ears……………….the good Magistrate applied the law to the letter and ordered the daredevil to be incarcerated for a reasonable period……………Our Jaji Kiongozi had different ideas when he freed the scofflaw........just to snub at what he viscerally perceived as Christianity laws that are demeaning Islam.........................

The new Jaji Kiongozi corrected the sentence by setting free that swashbuckler setting off leeway for future scofflaws to contempt the courts………….in a process……………Thanks to his timely intervention……….Thereafter, the good Jaji Kiongozi has gone to sleep.................awaiting Kadhi Courts before he comes out alive and firing all four cylinders.......................In protection of Islam against the hegemony of infidels...............

With JK's final contribution to our national largess likely being the reintroduction of Kadhi Courts, it is too overt that his new CJ pick was guided and inspired by religious considerations needed to defuse and scuttle any anticipated court action geared to strike out new contemplated laws behind the Kadhi Courts……………..I read no other motive, I am afraid…………………………….

Where the courts need someone who is a renown unifier given the factions now threatening their smooth run, JK brought in someone who is least aware of the courts' actual needs………………….The new CJ is likely to be least revered given most of judicial appointments and promotions under JK are devoid of merits but well informed and embroidered by nepotism and cronyism……….let alone religious considerations for the purposes of pushing JK's parochial agendas………Kadhi Courts…………..

But the good news are JK is not and will never be the Almighty God and one day he will join past presidents whose mark in our state of affairs remain too tiny to entice meaningful historical interpretations…………………..In days to come, we will be free of JK's tyranny…………………

Waandishi watanzania mna-bore. Hivi kwanini mnashindwa kuwa na thesis na content yenye ku-connect dots.

Thanks for your analysis, though i know more will come to conclude the topic hypothesis set forth. Thanks very much

If you had read Mwananchi of today you may have gleaned something unique and pernicious that is engulfing our Bench…………………………

The departing CJ Ramadhan is leaving us with an ominous departing shot about the state of affairs in the judicial corridors that all is not well…………….that members of the Bench are highly fragmented and factitious in bitter, rivalry cabals………….

To soliloquize his beef, I will capture him best if I quote the last paragraph on page 4 of his jeremiad…………in Mwananchi paper……… "Jaji Mkuu huyo alikumbushia tukio hilo lililotokea wakati walipokuwa katika kikao kilichowakutanisha majaji wote wa Mahakama Kuu na Mahakama ya Rufaa na kuelezea mtafaruku wa kurushiana maneno ulivyozuka baina ya Jaji mmoja wa Mahakama Kuu na mwingine wa Mahakama ya Rufaa……………."

What we are discerning is that there is catharsis among members of the Bench and from my established sources unmerited appointments seem to be the tinderbox waiting to ignite…………..

Another gem, we are also lucky to learn from an ex-CJ Ramadhani is, there is growing misconduct among judges to disobey the law and grind out bad decisions………………..Here I quote him again………………………….

"Jaji Ramadhani aliweka wazi kuwa kuna madudu mengi yanayofanyika kwenye Mahakama ya Rufaa kwani baadhi ya ushahidi unaotolewa ni wa kupika na kuongeza kuwa ni jukumu la Jaji Mkuu kuhakikisha anaingilia kati kila mara hali hiyo inapotokea…….."

What we are learning there, is that there is an emerging culture of judicial malpractice and the nation has to cling upon the CJ's personal morality to right the wrongs……………a sign that judicial institutions are too effete to correct themselves without unnecessary interventions from the most senior member of the judiciary…………………..

We know the outgoing CJ was no an angel as exhibited by the legal howler he unleashed upon us on "independent candidates" but his three and half years as CJ can not and should not, by any stretch of imagination, be taken for granted………………………………..

The incoming putative CJ will lord upon us for seven long years given he was born in 1952 and he still has those seven years before he clocks 65………………..that is interesting, why CJ Ramadhan was appointed while his appointer knew he was going to last for a mere three and half years……………………………that his influence is gonna be rinsed away within a short time by his successor………A Muslim, of course…..it was all part of JK's cunning calculations……………to ensure a future CJ was going to be empathetic to his dear cause of re-instituting the Kadhi Courts in our social order…….

At High Court, one advocate whose private firm was doing barely okay was quickly indented into the Bench, and with such alacrity was exalted to be Jaji Kiongozi ..............and the only memorable judicial contribution from him was to overturn the magistrates' Courts decision that had condemned one skullcap defiant wearing Muslim in a courtroom despite several magisterial orders to doff off his skullcap had met deaf ears……………….the good Magistrate applied the law to the letter and ordered the daredevil to be incarcerated for a reasonable period……………Our Jaji Kiongozi had different ideas when he freed the scofflaw........just to snub at what he viscerally perceived as Christianity laws that are demeaning Islam.........................

The new Jaji Kiongozi corrected the sentence by setting free that swashbuckler setting off leeway for future scofflaws to contempt the courts………….in a process……………Thanks to his timely intervention……….Thereafter, the good Jaji Kiongozi has gone to sleep.................awaiting Kadhi Courts before he comes out alive and firing all four cylinders.......................In protection of Islam against the hegemony of infidels...............

With JK's final contribution to our national largess likely being the reintroduction of Kadhi Courts, it is too overt that his new CJ pick was guided and inspired by religious considerations needed to defuse and scuttle any anticipated court action geared to strike out new contemplated laws behind the Kadhi Courts……………..I read no other motive, I am afraid…………………………….

Where the courts need someone who is a renown unifier given the factions now threatening their smooth run, JK brought in someone who is least aware of the courts' actual needs………………….The new CJ is likely to be least revered given most of judicial appointments and promotions under JK are devoid of merits but well informed and embroidered by nepotism and cronyism……….let alone religious considerations for the purposes of pushing JK's parochial agendas………Kadhi Courts…………..

But the good news are JK is not and will never be the Almighty God and one day he will join past presidents whose mark in our state of affairs remain too tiny to entice meaningful historical interpretations…………………..In days to come, we will be free of JK's tyranny…………………

Another load of crap just because a muslim is appointed to Chief Justice. Come on guys get a life stop this smear campaign

Hamna kichwa wala miguu, yote nini? Tanzania kuwa na mahakama ya kadhi inakuwa kituko? Mahakama ya kadhi itakuwepo, na jaji mkuu ndio huyo muIslam, sasa mnataka nini zaidi?

To soliloquize his beef, I will capture him best if I quote the last paragraph on page 4 of his jeremiad…………in Mwananchi paper……… “Jaji Mkuu huyo alikumbushia tukio hilo lililotokea wakati walipokuwa katika kikao kilichowakutanisha majaji wote wa Mahakama Kuu na Mahakama ya Rufaa na kuelezea mtafaruku wa kurushiana maneno ulivyozuka baina ya Jaji mmoja wa Mahakama Kuu na mwingine wa Mahakama ya Rufaa…………….”

“Jaji Ramadhani aliweka wazi kuwa kuna madudu mengi yanayofanyika kwenye Mahakama ya Rufaa kwani baadhi ya ushahidi unaotolewa ni wa kupika na kuongeza kuwa ni jukumu la Jaji Mkuu kuhakikisha anaingilia kati kila mara hali hiyo inapotokea……..”

The incoming putative CJ will lord upon us for seven long years given he was born in 1952 and he still has those seven years before he clocks 65………………..that is interesting, why CJ Ramadhan was appointed while his appointer knew he was going to last for a mere three and half years……………………………that his influence is gonna be rinsed away within a short time by his successor………A Muslim, of course…..it was all part of JK’s cunning calculations……………to ensure a future CJ was going to be empathetic to his dear cause of re-instituting the Kadhi Courts in our social order…….

At High Court, one advocate whose private firm was doing barely okay was quickly indented into the Bench, and with such alacrity was exalted to be Jaji Kiongozi ..............and the only memorable judicial contribution from him was to overturn the magistrates’ Courts decision that had condemned one skullcap defiant wearing Muslim in a courtroom despite several magisterial orders to doff off his skullcap had met deaf ears……………….the good Magistrate applied the law to the letter and ordered the daredevil to be incarcerated for a reasonable period……………Our Jaji Kiongozi had different ideas when he freed the scofflaw........just to snub at what he viscerally perceived as Christianity laws that are demeaning Islam.........................

With JK’s final contribution to our national largess likely being the reintroduction of Kadhi Courts, it is too overt that his new CJ pick was guided and inspired by religious considerations needed to defuse and scuttle any anticipated court action geared to strike out new contemplated laws behind the Kadhi Courts……………..I read no other motive, I am afraid…………………………….

Where the courts need someone who is a renown unifier given the factions now threatening their smooth run, JK brought in someone who is least aware of the courts' actual needs………………….The new CJ is likely to be least revered given most of judicial appointments and promotions under JK are devoid of merits but well informed and embroidered by nepotism and cronyism……….let alone religious considerations for the purposes of pushing JK’s parochial agendas………Kadhi Courts…………..

But the good news are JK is not and will never be the Almighty God and one day he will join past presidents whose mark in our state of affairs remain too tiny to entice meaningful historical interpretations…………………..In days to come, we will be free of JK’s tyranny…………………

Sina budi kukupongeza kwa kazi uliyofanya lakini contents ni upupu ndugu yangu. Hatudanganyiki kwa bombastics words kwani uzuri wa nyumba lazima uendane kati ya vifaa na ramani. Kwa ufupi hoja yako iko katika speculations na sio with supporting evidence.
Hata hivyo tumeshakuelewa kuwa JK kama kawaida amefanya kosa kumchagua Muislamu katika nafasi nyeti kama hii. Ndugu yangu huoni aibu badala ya kukosoa uteuzi kutokana na demerits wewe unaangalia juu ya jina! Huyo ni Mtanzania na ana haki sawa kwani siku zote tunasema kuwa Serikali haina dini.

''The new CJ is likely to be least revered given most of judicial appointments and promotions under JK are devoid of merits but well informed and embroidered by nepotism and cronyism……….let alone religious considerations for the purposes of pushing JK's parochial agendas………Kadhi Courts…………..''
Uh, I am afraid we are heading into cul-de sac and if no special care is observed on this thing- religious matters, we are doomed! And I am deliberately a deeply religious nonbeliever - this is a somewhat new kind of religion. better

Hamna kichwa wala miguu, yote nini? Tanzania kuwa na mahakama ya kadhi inakuwa kituko? Mahakama ya kadhi itakuwepo, na jaji mkuu ndio huyo muIslam, sasa mnataka nini zaidi?

Nimeamini kuwa JK ni Rais wa Waislamu, si wa wa-Tanzania wote. Ndio maana hajui na wala hajisumbui kujua kwa nini nchi yake ni maskini kwa sababu sicho kilichmpeleka Ikulu! Kilichompeleka Ikulu ni matanuzi na kulinda mambo ya Waislamu! Historia itamhukumu hadi atakapoiaga dunia hii maana anatuachia machafuko huko mbele ya safari!

Sina budi kukupongeza kwa kazi uliyofanya lakini contents ni upupu ndugu yangu. Hatudanganyiki kwa bombastics words kwani uzuri wa nyumba lazima uendane kati ya vifaa na ramani. Kwa ufupi hoja yako iko katika speculations na sio with supporting evidence.
Hata hivyo tumeshakuelewa kuwa JK kama kawaida amefanya kosa kumchagua Muislamu katika nafasi nyeti kama hii. Ndugu yangu huoni aibu badala ya kukosoa uteuzi kutokana na demerits wewe unaangalia juu ya jina! Huyo ni Mtanzania na ana haki sawa kwani siku zote tunasema kuwa Serikali haina dini.

Uteuzi huu sio wa bahati mbaya, it is a calculated move towards Islamic satanic agenda of the so called kadhi's courts!

''The new CJ is likely to be least revered given most of judicial appointments and promotions under JK are devoid of merits but well informed and embroidered by nepotism and cronyism……….let alone religious considerations for the purposes of pushing JK’s parochial agendas………Kadhi Courts…………..''
Uh, I am afraid we are heading into cul-de sac and if no special care is observed on this thing- religious matters, we are doomed! And I am deliberately a deeply religious nonbeliever - this is a somewhat new kind of religion. better

Man your post is packed with stuffs whose unpacking takes a volume of oxford dictionary. Nevertheless your thesis is good and well thought

Uteuzi huu sio wa bahati mbaya, it is a calculated move towards Islamic satanic agenda of the so called kadhi's courts!

There you go kumbe malengo yenu ndio hayo kalaghabao basi for your information waislamu wamejiandaa hata kama angelikuwa CJ muislamu au mkristo katika swala la kadhi time will tell.

Nipe mwongozo kidogo majukumu ya mahakama ya kadi ni yapi, na ni kitu gani ambacho waislam watakipata kwa kuwepo kwa mahakama ya kadhi ambacho sasa hawakipati.............na wale ambao sio waislam wataathirikaje kwa kuwepo hii mahakama?

Nipe mwongozo kidogo majukumu ya mahakama ya kadi ni yapi, na ni kitu gani ambacho waislam watakipata kwa kuwepo kwa mahakama ya kadhi ambacho sasa hawakipati.............na wale ambao sio waislam wataathirikaje kwa kuwepo hii mahakama?

Wewe ina kuhusu nini? kama wewe ni muIslam utajuwa manufaa yake, kama si muIslam huna cha kuelewa kwani bado mpaka leo unakubali 3 = 1

Man your post is packed with stuffs whose unpacking takes a volume of oxford dictionary. Nevertheless your thesis is good and well thought

The content might be ok, only that the writer has struggled to share this knowledge! the language used in this forum, in my opinion, needs not contain any semantic complexities to enable readers to comprehend what is tabled before them. Next time I suppose the presenter doesn't use noncommon discourse to show that one knows such and such tounges.

Nimeamini kuwa JK ni Rais wa Waislamu, si wa wa-Tanzania wote. Ndio maana hajui na wala hajisumbui kujua kwa nini nchi yake ni maskini kwa sababu sicho kilichmpeleka Ikulu! Kilichompeleka Ikulu ni matanuzi na kulinda mambo ya Waislamu! Historia itamhukumu hadi atakapoiaga dunia hii maana anatuachia machafuko huko mbele ya safari!

Utakufa nacho kijiba cha roho!

There you go kumbe malengo yenu ndio hayo kalaghabao basi for your information waislamu wamejiandaa hata kama angelikuwa CJ muislamu au mkristo katika swala la kadhi time will tell.

Kwa kuwa mna uhakika na mchakachuaji wa kura pale magogoni au vipi?

nyie mambo ya mahakama ya kadhi hayawahusu kaa kimya! mahakama ya kadhi inawahusu waislam tuu nyie hofu yeno ninini?. ila mkienda kuwafanyia uhalifu waislam hapo itamshughulikia yeote, kwani mtu akitoka tanzania akaenda kuiba zimbabwe akishikwa kule kesi itafanyika zimbabwe au tanzania?

Kwa kuwa mna uhakika na mchakachuaji wa kura pale magogoni au vipi?

Wala mkuu waislamu wamesoma wakaelemika kila kitu kinaenda by the book mkuu. Hizo ni fikra zenu JK ni rais wa watanzania na sio waislamu acheni kumtia doa na chuki zenu dhidi ya uislamu.

Back
Top Bottom