Exclusive: Kagame’s Historic Speech In Parliament

Mkusa

JF-Expert Member
Dec 14, 2010
This Man is Intelligent and Brave, Am proud of this Man rather than Mkwe.re.
Africa Needs this Man much more than we think
Hebu pitia speech yake hapa

Exclusive: Kagame

PS
You will be an Idito of the Year if you will Jump and comment onto this Thread unless you have carefully Passed through it

Quoting Kagame
Our new Rwanda must be different. And I will not stop telling my fellow brothers and sisters, Africans, to just wake up and know that wherever this happens, some of them invited it and are not ready to stand up to the challenge. They must get up and be ready to stand up to this challenge. They are better off that way and there is no alternative. Africans must refuse to be treated as nobodies.
zomba Ritz You Guys must go and deliver this Message to Mkwe.re, He is one of the recepient of this message

Last edited by a moderator:
Quoting

In English there is the saying about a carrot and a stick. Sometimes they give you a carrot but then later this carrot becomes a stick which they use to beat you up.
When international justice is applied to us, there is no carrot and stick. There is only stick; a political stick which they use to lead Africans in the direction of their choosing. One day they use international justice to lead you where they want but another day they use aid.

Huyu Jamaa Points zake zina mgusa Mkwe.re straight

Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya na Burundi zitatuacha mbali sana.
Viongozi wetu wanahangaika na mikakati ya kututawala badala ya kutuletea maendeleo.
Uchaguzi mmoja unapoisha, kwao ni maandalizi ya uchaguzi mwingine.

Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya na Burundi zitatuacha mbali sana.
Viongozi wetu wanahangaika na mikakati ya kututawala badala ya kutuletea maendeleo.
Uchaguzi mmoja unapoisha, kwao ni maandalizi ya uchaguzi mwingine.

Barabara za lami zilizopo Tanzania kwa sasa ikiwa zitapelekwa Rwanda kutakuwa "hakuna pa kulima" - Magufuli.

Barabara za lami zilizopo Tanzania kwa sasa ikiwa zitapelekwa Rwanda kutakuwa "hakuna pa kulima" - Magufuli.

Je Magufuli anaelewa kuwa Rwanda ina eneo dogo kuliko Tanzania(Tanganyika)?

Magufuli anaelewa kasi ya ukuaji wa uchumi na mipango ya maendeleo ya Rwanda?

link allAfrica.com: Rwanda: Coffee, Tea Export Revenues Shoot Up link 2 The New Times Rwanda: :: Tea exports surge to US$$33m in first half of 2012

Tanzania link allAfrica.com: East Africa: Tanzanian Tea Exports Drop

Mkuu Zomba, Rwanda inajisogeza mbele, sisi tunapiga siasa. Inabidi tubadilike.

Much as I respect Kagame, when it comes to his involvement in DRC, he is dead wrong. His justification that DRC harbours Interahamwe killers therefore he should be there is hollow. DRC went through a difficult period that there was hardly a functioning government that could provide water to the people of Kinshasa, let alone to embark on expensive pursuit of Rwandese rebels. All what the DRC did was to allow the refugees from Rwanda to seek security in DRC. Infact, even if it chose to disrespect the Geneva convention on refugees, it could have hardly been capable of preventing the influx of the refugees, given, who some of them were Interahamwe. For Kagame to place the blame of INTERAHANWE presence in DRC on the government of the DRC is really dishonest and political Machiavellism, to say the least.
Will he deny that for decades he has been interfering in DRC internal affairs by creating various rebel groups? I was in North Kivu and other parts of Eastern Congo on several occasions and saw the Rwandese military with my own eyes. Other neutral bodies, UN, Crisis group etc concluded the same. Where is Laurent Nkunda, the former rebel of CNDP? Isn't he in Rwanda? Though the DRC government bent over to please Rwanda by including the rebels-who are mostly Tutsis- in the national army, FARDC, that did not satisfy Rwanda which is mainly after stealing the natural wealth of DRC.
Kagame is now talking against colonialism and imperialism only because he lost the backing of the USA and, of course, the donor aid. When he was plundering DRC with the support of USA, we did not hear him condemning the imperialists! This is an archaic way of all African leaders: blame the white man when he stops playing the ball!
Infact, he was too much into the gravy train of DRC that he fought Uganda inside DRC at Kisangani, over the division of the spoils!
Kagame remains my preferred East African leader even with his faults that had led to the deaths of millions of people, actually more than those killed in the Rwandan genocide. I respect him for working for his country whether by fair or unfair means (who is fair in politics?) I will prefer someone like him than the person who works against their country like our current Tanzanian mfalme who is busy signing lop-sided agreements with Canada and every Mzungu, giving away Tanzanian gold, gas on the cheap and, at home, killing the opposition.

Nadhani Maguli hakuofikiria suala la % za barabara za rami badala yake aliangalia urefu wa barabara za rami. Nakosa neno zuri la kiswahili, lakini kwa maana nyingine ni vema kuangalia % of road network (ubora na ufikiwaji) badala ya wingi tu peke yake (suala la proportinality).

Back
Top Bottom