Zitto speaking like the president and Anna Kikwa telling it like it is

Alpha

JF-Expert Member
Aug 30, 2007
I like this. I hope JK did the same thing, this is the kind of leadership we want to see. Keep up the good work Zitto. We are counting on you.

“I phoned most of the appointees and told them that I had not called to congratulate them but to wish them good luck in the work ahead. They should uphold the spirit of accountability since that is the foundation for fighting corruption, laziness and negligence,” he said.

Mr Kabwe said the new Transport minister, Dr Harrison Mwakyembe, should fix Tanzania’s collapsed railway system if he wanted to have a lasting legacy.

“Make the railway system work because good harbours without a robust and efficient railway network are nothing.”
Mr Kabwe said the country spent Sh300 billion annually to rehabilitate roads while it needed only Sh200 billion to revive the railway network.

“I say do not celebrate because the President’s trust in you is a big test for you; should you fail to deliver, get prepared for the iron broom.“Soon after taking oath of office, rush to work as there is nothing to celebrate. Hit the ground running,” Mr Kabwe told the appointees.

Tanzania Gender Network Programme acting executive director Anna Kikwa dismissed the reorganised lineup as “old wine in new bottles”.

“What we are witnessing now is old wine in new bottles. The only remedy is to overhaul the entire system down to the lowest level…it’s the system that’s broken and reshuffles won’t help if the system is not overhauled,” she said.

Don

As far as Im concerned

.. In all this key word is accountability and there should be no more joke on that aspect!! We r watching!!!

Ciao!
mimi si mshabiki wa Zitto lakini nimewahi kusoma post moja humu ndani ambapo walipaste kutoka katika link yake ya facebook na ilikuwa imeandikwa roughly " if there is a word/concept which should not miss in the new costitution...then that is ACCOUNTABILITY" na nilikubaliana naye 100% ...

As far as Im concerned

.. In all this key word is accountability and there should be no more joke on that aspect!! We r watching!!!

Exactly. Tanzanians need to embrace the culture of accountability and it needs to start at the top. When the leaders are not held accountable you end up with a complete breakdown of law and order.

Exactly. Tanzanians need to embrace the culture of accountability and it needs to start at the top. When the leaders are not held accountable you end up with a complete breakdown of law and order.

:amen:

Hata akiwapongeza na kuwatakia kazi njema lakini kwanini wengine watoswe na wengine wapete? Nadhani ilikuwa nzuri kuwaambia kuwa waliotakiwa kujiuzulu wengine wameachwa kwa hiyo yeye atawafanyia nini ili wawajibike kisheria maana aliyetakiwa kukuwajibisha amewashindwa maana kumbe hata aliyewateua hawezi kuwatoa katika system/utawala maana nchi itaingia katika machafuko ni bora waendelee kuiba na kutesa ili kulinda usalama kwa mtazamo wa aliyewateua na si kuwatakia wezi hawa kazi njema za wizi katika ofisi za umma maana wengine wamehamishwa ili kusambaza madhara na si kumaliza tatizo la wizi wa mali ya umma

Kinachokosekana ktk Uongozi wa CCM ni Accountability na hii ni sheria ni act inayosisitizwa na utawala sio swala la mtu mmoja mmoja, hivyo kuchaguliwa kwa mawaziri wapya haiwezi kupongezwa ikiwa swala zima yenye mapungufu ni - Accountability.

Zitto is out of this place

Nimependa sana hoja ya reli

wanaonufaika sana kudorora kwa reli ni transporters (wahindi na warabu), wauza mafuta (wahindi na warabu), wauza malori (wahindi na warabu), wajenzi wa barabara (wahindi, warabu na maswahiba... 10% za procurement), na wauza matari na vipuri 9wahindi na waarabu

And they would do anything kuua mfumo wowote wa kuboresha reli... MWAKYEMBE NEEDS MORE THAN A MINISTRY KUVUKA HAPO, LABDA TUPIGE MAGOTI KWA WACHINA

Back
Top Bottom