Zitto Should Respect Tanzania's Sovereignty: The Pillar of Our Freedom, Democracy, and Peace Stability

MIMI BABA YENU

JF-Expert Member
Mar 1, 2019
By Felister Shemahimbo
04/02/2020

My young brother, Zitto Kabwe, you have gone further in your unpartriotic article titled, _"If the elections aren’t free and fair, Tanzania will be a one-party state"_.

In this feature story, you have: First called upon _"international partners support the people in ensuring their voices and votes count in October 2020."_ Let me remind you Zitto factual words of Donald Trump when he addressed UN General Assembly in September 2018 that, _"Sovereign and independent nations are the only vehicle where freedom has ever survived, democracy has ever endured, or peace has ever prospered._

_“And so we must protect our sovereignty and our cherished independence above all.”_

Like in U.S, the freedom, democracy, and peace of Tanzania rely strongly in our national sovereignty that we have inherited from our national father Mwalimu Nyerere.

The freedom, democracy, and peace that you were born in, you were raised in, and that you want to destroy through foreign aide prevail due to the sovereignty that we have. You should respect this sovereignty for sustainable freedom, democracy, and peace.

Let me tell you the truth my young brother, there is no a single nation which enjoys those three things as the result of military intervention by the self-imposed guardians of democracy.

My young brother, you have also said that media and political space is shrinking in Tanzania. You're entirely wrong. It's you with other opposition figures, who use social media and press conference to destructively criticize the current government. It's you who use social media to disseminate fake news and hate speech.

My young brother, you are saying that political rallies have been banned while we have witnessed you addressing people in Pemba as you were welcoming new ACT members. You have enjoyed excess freedom until people get tired of you.

Lastly, I remind you that international observers are warm welcomed to witness but they have no power to interfere any election process as their interference will destruct free and fair election.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Baba mwendawazimu, Zitto ni mtanzania wewe umetumia kiingereza na kumuweka Zitto kama si mtanzania. Zitto anayohaki yote ya kushauri na kujieleza kama watanzania wengine, si kosa kisheria.

Kila mtu kwasasa hajibu hoja za msingi wanakimbilia amani.

Baba mwendawazimu, Zitto ni mtanzania wewe umetumia kiingereza na kumuweka Zitto kama si mtanzania. Zitto anayohaki yote ya kushauri na kujieleza kama watanzania wengine, si kosa kisheria.

Haki na Uhuru wa kujieleza vina mipaka....Kinyume cha hapo ni vurugu na uvunjifu wa amani. Panapoishia Uhuru na haki yako , ndipo panapoanzia Uhuru na haki za mwingine.

Take note that; Tanzania will never let their country become another Libya or Iraqi. As the agents of our doom are trying to manifest with misleading and distorted facts. .

Patriotic and Sober citizens of all walk of life will rally to defend their sovereignty to their last drop of blood, while the betrayers and other stooges will be resting, albeit temporarily, on the armpit of their masters.

Zitto Should Respect Tanzania's Sovereignty: The Pillar of Our Freedom, Democracy, and Peace Stability

By Felister Shemahimbo
04/02/2020

My young brother, Zitto Kabwe, you have gone further in your unpartriotic article titled, _"If the elections aren’t free and fair, Tanzania will be a one-party state"_.

In this feature story, you have: First called upon _"international partners support the people in ensuring their voices and votes count in October 2020."_ Let me remind you Zitto factual words of Donald Trump when he addressed UN General Assembly in September 2018 that, _"Sovereign and independent nations are the only vehicle where freedom has ever survived, democracy has ever endured, or peace has ever prospered._

_“And so we must protect our sovereignty and our cherished independence above all.”_

Like in U.S, the freedom, democracy, and peace of Tanzania rely strongly in our national sovereignty that we have inherited from our national father Mwalimu Nyerere.

The freedom, democracy, and peace that you were born in, you were raised in, and that you want to destroy through foreign aide prevail due to the sovereignty that we have. You should respect this sovereignty for sustainable freedom, democracy, and peace.

Let me tell you the truth my young brother, there is no a single nation which enjoys those three things as the result of military intervention by the self-imposed guardians of democracy.

My young brother, you have also said that media and political space is shrinking in Tanzania. You're entirely wrong. It's you with other opposition figures, who use social media and press conference to destructively criticize the current government. It's you who use social media to disseminate fake news and hate speech.

My young brother, you are saying that political rallies have been banned while we have witnessed you addressing people in Pemba as you were welcoming new ACT members. You have enjoyed excess freedom until people get tired of you.

Lastly, I remind you that international observers are warm welcomed to witness but they have no power to interfere any election process as their interference will destruct free and fair election.

Wabongo walewe au wawe na hasira WANASHUSHA ENGLISH mpaka utashangaa!!! CHEKI HIZO NGELI ZA MAJIBIZANO!!! MICHANGO HUMU ENGLISH TU KASORO MIMI

Huyo mwandishi ndani ya moyo wake anajua Tanzania hatupo salama, ila mdomoni anakua mnafiki.

Waandishi kama hawa bunge ndio lingepitisha azimio la kuwaua, ila sio mtu kama zitto.

When the whole pack of wolves gang up against one prey. Death threats ain't done much damage so far.

At least some of you small brains try to throw little punches but you don't really make any sense.

Pompeo is watching his drones closely so they don't miss the targets one inch.

Felister you have to have first the cure of your verbal diarrhea!
If you are not sick kindly tell us the type of democracy that is in Tanzania if at all you grasp some simple definition of democracy.

Spare me also from your contagious diarrhea of relating the US democracy with this dictatorship you are worshiping!
In a democratic state do we have

Bans on political meetings? Killings and harassing of political leaders that do not merit legal investigations?
Kangaroo courts?

And again
What type of sovereignty are referring to? That citizens have no rights to cry out when suppressed and killed by state agents ??

Plain stupidity Spare us all!!

Kama hujaelewa alichoandika si busara kujibu,katumia kiingereza rahisi sana,pangua hoja zake tumia google translator kujua kilichomo ili ujibu kwa fasaha

When you say Zitto should respect Tanzania's sovereignty, you mean Zitto is an outsider not a citizen, if Zitto is a citizen then you are not supposed to use respect Tanzania's sovereignty. Kiingereza chako kigumu.
Zitto is a Tanzanian and most of all he has all the rights you and all Tanzanians have.
Mimi piga ua siwezi kamwe kutumia google translator, hiyo ni kwa ajili yako wewe.

By Felister Shemahimbo
04/02/2020

Dogo ccm mnaenda kupoteza dola, we bado unajifunza kuandika insha kwa kizungu, mliwawapa washamba madaraka makubwa

Back
Top Bottom