Zitto and Marando - Connecting some dots

DoubleOSeven

JF-Expert Member
Jul 5, 2008
Fellow JF memebers, please enlighten me where possible:
Upon Zitto's suspension from Parliamentary sessions, that time when he became a hero, this guys flew to Dar es Salaam and proceeded all the way (in the company of Mabere Marando) in a convoy of vehicles to Tegeta, Nyanza Road to Marandos residence.
I am not preview to what transpired thereafter. However, in the midst of what has unfolded lately and in disregard with the authenticity of allegations, I have since began to wonder about the following:
ONE: Was Marando a CDM partichik already at the time? If not, what the heck was going on???
TWO: If allegations against Zitto, meaning treason against CDM are proven true, what inferences could be drawn against alleged infiltration of CDM by a number of self serving guys in employment of Bongo secret services??
THREE: Are the then NCCR-reminiscent skirmishes imminent for CDM and if so what are likely scenarios in addressing the same??

Upon Zitto's suspension from Parliamentary sessions, that time when he became a hero, this guys flew to Dar es Salaam and proceeded all the way (in the company of Mabere Marando) in a convoy of vehicles to Tegeta, Nyanza Road to Marandos residence.
I am not preview to what transpired thereafter. However, in the midst of what has unfolded lately and in disregard with the authenticity of allegations, I have since began to wonder about the following:
ONE: Was Marando a CDM partichik already at the time? If not, what the heck was going on???
TWO: If allegations against Zitto, meaning treason against CDM are proven true, what inferences could be drawn against alleged infiltration of CDM by a number of self serving guys in employment of Bongo secret services??
THREE: Are the then NCCR-reminiscent skirmishes imminent for CDM and if so what are likely scenarios in addressing the same??

Thorough investigation must be done on the allegations ,in order to reveal the truth.However,the relationship between Zitto and Marando is questionable,this could be disaster to Chadema!!

I think we need to separate the dots:
  1. Dot One (Zito and Marando): Friendship has not barriers. Secret service personnels do not come from the sky. They are members of our families and some are even our close friends. At the moment CDM an MP from Maswa ... who is (was) a member of the secret service. Should we detatch everyone from him? We need also to separate Zito's personal interest vs party interest.
  2. Dot two (Infiltration): From my little knowledge on how the system operates; they can generally use anyone. They analyse individual interest and see who is weak. They operate on the hypothesis that "Everyon has a price". So, if Zito's price is fame ... They can provide. From my little analysis, it looks they have been working with him long time by providing him with information so that he becomes famous and so easy to get into their cause.
  3. Dot three (Fear): CDM should not be working under the fear of the secret service but rather intelligently. Kowing how to handle each situation thru a thorough analysis in order to reduce the idea of working for them but rather working both with them and against them. From my perspective, so far they have worked intelligently:
    • See how they handled the late Wandwe politics in Tarime
    • See how they handled the personal affair of our 'presida' Slaa
    • See how they have handled the Deep Green (top secret information) and mafisadi issues
    • ... the list can go on and on

The point raised by Double0seven is worthy pursuing further. Since chadema's central committee's directive is that Zitto be given an opportunity to give a clarification on all his dealings that have tended to create some doubt on his intergrity, I suggest that even the said visit to Marandu be included in the points he will be required to explain.

it seemed now things are geting hot, waao!now at least i have known him very much.Zitto is one of them. He doesnt deserve to be called a patriot, now is very completed some body told me even mpenda zoe is one of them, he is there to destroy the part. Watch out ladies and gentlemen.

it seemed now things are geting hot, waao!now at least i have known him very much.Zitto is one of them. He doesnt deserve to be called a patriot, now is very completed some body told me even mpenda zoe is one of them, he is there to destroy the part. Watch out ladies and gentlemen.

My humble advise to you is that make future posts in Kiswahili or any other language that you really understand, the english in this article is too poor for you leaders to get the message. I guess you doubt the credibility of zitto and marando. If you are following news events you would have remembered that Dr. Slaa while accepting his majimaji award acknowledged the difficulties in which his party is currently going through. Chadema is now under sustained attack from ccm organs especially its media and usalama wa taifa. You sound in your poor english as one of the usalama wa taifa thugs who is spreading hatred and misinformation against chadema. Good luck with your desire to work for mafisadi and betrayal of the children of Tz

hapa naona kuna mtu anaandika na kujijibu mwenyewe kwelikweli

JF bana:A S crown-1:

We utakuwa Mkenya weye.... Hiki kiinglish chako umeweka misamiati kibao sijui ulidhani utasifiwa??...

Tukirudi kwenye mada mi nadhani yaliyopita si ndwele tugange yajayo!! Maadam kila kitu kiko wazi, kama Zitto, Mabere au Shibuda ni wana usalama au ni wahaini kwa CDM basi Chadema ibuni ujuzi wa jinsi ya kuwatumia kwa faida ya chama!

Kama vipi angalia Lion king 2: Simba's pride upate mbinu uwape Chadema

My humble advise to you is that make future posts in Kiswahili or any other language that you really understand, the english in this article is too poor for you leaders to get the message. I guess you doubt the credibility of zitto and marando. If you are following news events you would have remembered that Dr. Slaa while accepting his majimaji award acknowledged the difficulties in which his party is currently going through. Chadema is now under sustained attack from ccm organs especially its media and usalama wa taifa. You sound in your poor english as one of the usalama wa taifa thugs who is spreading hatred and misinformation against chadema. Good luck with your desire to work for mafisadi and betrayal of the children of Tz

There is a need for Jack Bauer made in Bongo

Du! Hivi vidhungu vyetu sasa!!

Si muandike tu kiswahili!!? ahhh

You have noted something very imperative, they have been tantalizing the thread in a very complex legal language as if all JF members have attended law school! anyway, tafuta dictionary kama nilivyofanya mimi halafu maisha yataenda tu! th! th! th!

Back
Top Bottom