Zanu-PF picks Mugabe as candidate

mtuwawatu

Oct 30, 2007
Zimbabwe's governing party has endorsed Robert Mugabe as its candidate for next year's presidential elections.

The vote by delegates at the Zanu-PF conference in the capital, Harare, allows the 83-year-old president to seek a sixth term in office in March.

Reuters news agency says the announcement of his selection was followed by cheers by party delegates.

Critics say Mr Mugabe's continued grip on power will prolong the country's economic woes.

He has been in power since independence in 1980 and has resisted pressure to step down.

If he want to live politics with honor he should retire now. Enough is enough. This will be a big blow to his arch enemy Britain who always is in both side with their own interest. Who is better Mugabe or Saudi king?.

Wanasema ukimnyooshea kidole kimoja mwenzako, ujue kuna vidole vinne vinakuonyesha wewe mwenyewe. Sisi Watanzania tukisema Bob Mugabe hafai, tutakuwa hatutendi haki kwa sababu hata sisi wenyewe tunakiri kuwa JK hafai pia. Tena JK ni mpuuzi kuliko hata Mugabe. I stand to be corrected.

Wanasema ukimnyooshea kidole kimoja mwenzako, ujue kuna vidole vinne vinakuonyesha wewe mwenyewe. Sisi Watanzania tukisema Bob Mugabe hafai, tutakuwa hatutendi haki kwa sababu hata sisi wenyewe tunakiri kuwa JK hafai pia. Tena JK ni mpuuzi kuliko hata Mugabe. I stand to be corrected.

your right Jafar, but i what amaze me is the behavior of the west double standard,both sides of every issue.

Mtuwawatu; We should not listen to what others are saying and then sing it on ourselves. As real people and real Tanzanians what we think is the most important than what Europeans are saying.

Yes, there are many sides of the stories but if the story is real it does not matter who recap it. There are many things in this Political world which are not right. For example. Im my opinion Nyerere is supposed to get more World attention than Mandela, but this is not what Europeans want to hear. To me Nelson is a life failure and coward, he spent 27 years in jail doing nothing, he is very irresponsible father too, he left his two beutiful daugheters and choose to stay in jail, remember he had a wife too before Winnie, he abondoned his first wife without any reasons, he abondoned his sons too. I tell you whoever is praising Mandela is just singing European song so too to whoever does same thing to Mugabe.

your right Jafar, but i what amaze me is the behavior of the west double standard,both sides of every issue.
Unamaanisha nini na west double standard, both sides of every issue?
Mtuwawatu; We should not listen to what others are saying and then sing it on ourselves. As real people and real Tanzanians what we think is the most important than what Europeans are saying.

Karibu nikubali ulichokuwa unakisema. Thoughts? Sijui nimeshindwa kuelewa kiingeraza chako///:confused:

Yes, there are many sides of the stories but if the story is real it does not matter who recap it. There are many things in this Political world which are not right. For example. Im my opinion Nyerere is supposed to get more World attention than Mandela, but this is not what Europeans want to hear. To me Nelson is a life failure and coward, he spent 27 years in jail doing nothing, he is very irresponsible father too, he left his two beutiful daugheters and choose to stay in jail, remember he had a wife too before Winnie, he abondoned his first wife without any reasons, he abondoned his sons too. I tell you whoever is praising Mandela is just singing European song so too to whoever does same thing to Mugabe.

Sasa mna-jibishana nini?:confused: Kama chama tawala kimeamua kumchagua simba kama yeye kuendelea na libeneke...inamaana ni uchaguzi wa watu! :rolleyes: :)

Mandela, recap(kwa kiswahili hii nini)?, siasa ya dunia,na mambo ya jela hayaendani na Zanu-PF kumchagua Bob...get a grip!

Britain for Zimbabwe will be same as Britain for Tanzania, Kenya or Zambia. Is Britain for the good of these countries? That is debatable/ Is Bob Mugabe good for Zimbabwe, no doubt NO. He needs to call it quits, if he doesn't then someone must help him to!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom