Zain APN for Blackberry

nabeel

Jan 28, 2010
I am using a blackberry phone and subscribed to BIS.

I am trying to connect to the internet on the laptop via the desktop manager installed of BB on my laptop.

I select the IP Modem option from the desktop manager and leave the username and password blank but put access point as internet or internet.tz.celtel.com but doesnt connect. i even tried putting internet.tz.zain.com and still didnt work...

any idea or suggestion?

thanks!

I am using a blackberry phone and subscribed to BIS.

I am trying to connect to the internet on the laptop via the desktop manager installed of BB on my laptop.

I select the IP Modem option from the desktop manager and leave the username and password blank but put access point as internet or internet.tz.celtel.com but doesnt connect. i even tried putting internet.tz.zain.com and still didnt work...

any idea or suggestion?

thanks!
Nenda pale kwenye Connection Setting,
Angalia mahali pameandikwa 'current connection profile'
bonyeza 'configure'
Itakuletea various options kama ni contract au pre paid,
ukishachagua, inafanya comfiguration yenyewe wewe unarudi kwenye main menu na kuconnect to internet itaunga.

Mambo mawili, connection speed ya BlackBerry kupitia BIS ina speed kubwa ya ajabu, hakuna moderm inayoifikia,
Kitu kukubwa zaidi, internet, e-mail ni bure!.

...Itakuwa vema kama mtu akifanikiwa anarudi na kusema, na jinsi alivyofanikiwa. ...Ni mawazo tu!

Nenda pale kwenye Connection Setting,
Angalia mahali pameandikwa 'current connection profile'
bonyeza 'configure'
Itakuletea various options kama ni contract au pre paid,
ukishachagua, inafanya comfiguration yenyewe wewe unarudi kwenye main menu na kuconnect to internet itaunga.

Mambo mawili, connection speed ya BlackBerry kupitia BIS ina speed kubwa ya ajabu, hakuna moderm inayoifikia,
Kitu kukubwa zaidi, internet, e-mail ni bure!.

Nilijaribu lakini the problem is desktop manager ya blackberry haina settings for zain. same applies for zantel. it only has tigo setting where the access point is tigoweb. I was using zantel for BIS and the access point was znet. it worked. lakini i m stuck for zain. i tried internet, it doesnt connect. is it that the access point for BB is tofauti??

any suggesstions please??

thank you!

Hata mimi nimejaribu nimetumia BB Desk top manager 5 V lakini wapi ,nilienda pale Zain kwa watu wa data nao eti hawajui nikaboreka sana na nimeacha ila naona kule Kenya kwa wale wateja wa BES wanatumia BB kama modem kwenye mtandao wa Zain,
Kama kuna mtu kafanikiwa kufanya hivyo hapa Tz kwa tutumiao BIS atujuze

MAMBO VIPI, IF YOU ARE ZAIN PAY AS YOU GO, INTERNET {APN} SETTING, ON ANY 3G HAND SET OR 3G USB OR DATACARD FOR LAPTOP THAT INCLUDES IPOD TOUCH,IPHONE 2G,3G,3GS AND IPAD. SETTINGS: PROFILE NAME: ZAIN TZ. APN: internetgo. USER: zain. PASSWORD: zain. TRY THIS SETTINGS IF THEY DONT WORK PLEASE POST REPLY I WILL TRY TO GIVE OR GET MORE INFO, REGARDS

Mimi ninayo BB nilikuwa na problem hiyo ya ku connect na internet kwenye laptop.

Kwa upande wa Zain, kuna special offer kwa BB ambayo ni monthly subscription ya TSh. 35,000. Hiyo huwa hairuhusu kufanya connection na laptop/desktop.

It only work if u use your bis subcription wit a modem see the configuration APN internet.zain.ng.com the ng there is for Nigeria so put ur country short code user name internet password internet use google chrome as ur browser

Back
Top Bottom