Yussuf Manji: Kingunge ni mnafiki, alilikata jina lake uchaguzi 2005!

masopakyindi

Platinum Member
Jul 5, 2011
Katika kipindi cha Power Breakfast leo asubuhi, Yussuf Manji wa Yanga amemtuhumu mzee Kingunge kuwa si mkweli na anahisia za kinafiki.

Amesema mwaka 2005, yeye Yussuf Manji alipata kura za kutosha kabisa katika mapendekezo ya kuwania jimbo la Kigamboni.

Kingunge wakati huo akiwa Kingunge wa kweli, alitumika kulikata jina lake , ati kwa kisingizio cha umri.

Hiyo ni licha ya wana CCM kumkubali katika kura za mapendekezo.

Ameshangaa sasa iweje leo Kingunge huyo huyo anaialia kwa Jina la Lowassa kukatwa alimradi yeye alianzisha mtindo huo, na hatimaye kukimbilia UKAWA.

MY TAKE
What goes around comes around!

Hata waswahili walisema mtenda hutendwa, mkuki mtamu kwa nguruwe, kwa binadamu mchungu.

Asante Manji kwa kutukumbusha hili.

Huyu Mzee Kingunge anaharibikia uzeeni, siku anabwagwa chini Lowassa , atatapika hela zote alizolipwa kinymela kutetea ufisadi ndani ya CCM.

Yani unaleta majungu ya huyo gabachori mchumia tumbo humu..??hana moral authority ya kuwatuhumu wenzake..

According to the lawyer, several people involved in setting up and managing the company’s operations of Kagoda, noting that Manji and Rostam were played a central role in the entire Kagoda process of stealing the money from the central bank.

He listed a chain of people behind Kagoda’s syndicated networks that siphoned a total of 30,732,658.82/- from EPA -- Tabu Omari, John Kato, Barati Goda, Rostam Abdurasul Aziz, Yusuph Mehboob Manji, Gulam Abdurasul Chakaar, and Bahram Abdurasul Chakaar.

“These are operators and managers of Kagoda Agriculture Ltd, who masterminded the stealing of billions of shillings from BoT’s EPA account. I possess print and electronic evidence to substantiate my claims before a court of law, if need be,” said Msemakweli.

He explained that he conducted independent investigations into the EPA scam and found out that those he named were ring-leaders in Kagoda’s role in the high-profile corruption scandal.

“I am mentioning them because I have enough evidence plus supportive documents — in both print and electronic form, to argue my case…those who feel aggrieved by my actions should go to court,” he noted.

Msemakweli said he had already submitted some of the evidence to the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP), adding that he expected to have an audience with DPP today (around 11.00 am) for “further consultations on the issue…I will also give him more evidence if he wants.”

He rejected as untrue recent public statements by government leaders, including the DPP himself, that “there was no clear evidence on people involved in the EPA money theft through Kagoda”.

The DPP, according to Msemakweli, called on people with evidence on Kagoda’s involvement in the scandal to submit them to the relevant law enforcement agencies for prosecution and other legal actions against the culprits. The same statement was repeated by Attorney General Frederick Werema during the just-concluded parliamentary session, he said.

“Statements by government officials are totally untrue…the names of Kagoda pioneers are here plus all the evidence showing how they were involved in drawing up the theft racket, including signing relevant documents to facilitate processes of stealing the money,” he said.

Unveiling details on the Kagoda syndicate, he said Barati Goda and John Kato registered Kagoda at the Business Registration and Licensing Agency (BRELA) but they used forged names—Francis William and John Kyomuhendo, respectively. He said that using his company, Quality Finance Corporation Ltd, Yusuph Manji acted as guarantor for Kagoda to enable it to open an account at CRDB Bank - Holland House Branch.

“In fact, the Kagoda EPA theft was planned by Manji and Rostam through their companies. The other people I have mentioned were just working under instructions from Rostam Aziz and Manji,” he observed.

“I am ready to fight with Manji and Aziz in court, because I have evidence that they were involved in the Kagoda theft. If the DPP does not take appropriate action after receiving the evidence I have given him, I will opt for other legal action,” said Msemakweli.

He said the country’s legal enforcement machinery needed to take action against Manji, Aziz and all other people involved in the Kagoda theft, saying it was “against the rule of law and good governance practices to take some few people, such as Maranda and Farijala, to court over the EPA scandal, leaving others untouched. The law should treat all culprits equally, regardless of their status, position or any reason.”

The hefty amount of money was allegedly stolen from central bank’s EPA account in 2005, through syndicates involving a significant number of fake and dubious companies including Kagoda.

Huyo mzeee kinginge mbona hana hata aibu ete anasema nyerere alikuwa anataka kuhama ccm !!!!!!!! Mzee huyu ana mawazo ya ya kizeee miaka 61kwenyw chama leo unaona wengine wanaingiya unaona choyo?mbaki nyinyi tu!nenda unakoenda hututishi kwanza wewe ni kikwazo kikubwa katika chama mdiyo mliyosababisha. Chama kikosw muelekeo pamoja na na kina sumaye'alowasaa na masha chaz nawengine wengi kwa sababu miradi yoto ni mnawapa wake zenu. Na watoto wenu leo hii maneno mengi hata haya hamna??

Huyo mzeee kinginge mbona hana hata aibu ete anasema nyerere alikuwa anataka kuhama ccm !!!!!!!! Mzee huyu ana mawazo ya ya kizeee miaka 61kwenyw chama leo unaona wengine wanaingiya unaona choyo?mbaki nyinyi tu!nenda unakoenda hututishi kwanza wewe ni kikwazo kikubwa katika chama mdiyo mliyosababisha. Chama kikosw muelekeo pamoja na na kina sumaye'alowasaa na masha chaz nawengine wengi kwa sababu miradi yoto ni mnawapa wake zenu. Na watoto wenu leo hii maneno mengi hata haya hamna??

Wewe unabisha ulishakuwa karibu na Nyerere hasa kikazi na Chma Zaidi ya Kingunge?

Kadi yake ya CCM ni 8, maana yake ni kuwa anaijua CCM mwanzo mwisho!

Acheni afunguke bwana, uzee dawa!

Unadhani wote ni walevi wa vyama! narudia kama mna dhamira hiyo chafu ya kulipa kisasi.Nchi hamchukui ni heri tuishi bila uongozi kuliko kuongozwa na watu waliojaa chuki

Kisasi kwa kosa lipi? Chuki ipi?