Your 3 best movie scenes of all times

MM,

I got more eve though Kiranga the Pundit is being a paryy pooper :tonguez:

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia. What is your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI...... Hannibal Lecter, Silence of the Lamb

" There's no hope in this world, this world is hell !" Father Thomas Kelly aka Cuchulain, Confessional- Confessional

The Godfather that is no1 for me narudia sichoki miaka kwa miaka.
Don Juan de Marco (love story)
Na pia Coming to america ni moja movie zinipendizazo naweza rudia ,maudhui yake yanadumu scene zake ni burudani kuona.

Tatu bora ndio hizo wangu

1.THE STORY OF JESUS- nilipenda sana pale ambapo pazia la hekalu lilipasuka vipande na watu wakasema kuwa Kweli huyu alikua mwana wa mungu

2.SAMSON AND DELILAH- inagusa moyo sana pale samson anafanya kazi nzito kwenye kiwanda cha kusaga ngano na hapo akiwa tayari ni kipofu.

3.......still watching

1. The Book of Eli...Denzel :You touch me again...you will never get it back..
2. Menace II society: Jamaa alipoenda jela kumtembelea baba wa mtoto wa gf wake...."take care of her...take care of my kid"

Me love these two series: 24 and The West Wing
and these were my best scenes:-

In 24:
Nina Myers: You're lying.
Jack Bauer: Yes I am. But you're still going to have to trust me.

George Mason: You have no idea what you're getting yourself into.
Jack Bauer: Why don't you explain it to me. You've got five seconds.
Jack Bauer: [prepares to press *enter* button on laptop]

Jack Bauer: I'm Jack Bauer. Who the hell are you?
Bart Simpson: [thinks of the perfect prank call] I'm, um, Ahmed Adoudi.
Jack Bauer: Chloe, find out all you can about Ahmed Adoudi. Does somebody know Ahmed Adoudi?
Chloe O'Brian: Ahmed Adoudi: wealthy Saudi financier, disappeared into Afghanistan in the late '90s.
Jack Bauer: Really?
Chloe O'Brian: No, Jack! It's a joke name! You're being set up.
Jack Bauer: Damn it!
[he shoots with his gun and Bart laughs hard]

Jack Bauer: [On cell phone] George, it's me.
George Mason: Jack! Well, as usual, I don't know whether to congratulate you or to demand for your resignation.

In The West Wing:
Ainsley Hayes: I get sick when I drink too much.
Leo McGarry: I get drunk when I drink too much.

President Josiah "Jed" Bartlet: Leo, seriously, when they were telling you that on the phone, how stupid did you think you'd sound saying it to me?
Leo McGarry: This project needs money.
President Josiah "Jed" Bartlet: It doesn't work.
Leo McGarry: Neither did several phases of Apollo 11, but Neil Armstrong claims it was a success.

Leo McGarry: I'll be honest with you. I didn't even know we had offices down here.
Ainsley Hayes: That bodes well for me.
Leo McGarry: I wonder what else we got down here.
Ainsley Hayes: Bats, probably?

Leo McGarry: You saw Sam's friend?
Sam Seaborn: How did you know?
Leo McGarry: I had you tailed.
Josh Lyman: You had us tailed?
Leo McGarry: Yes.
Sam Seaborn: Why did you have us tailed?
Leo McGarry: On the off chance that you're as stupid as you look.

Sam Seaborn: I'm going to take Ainsley to the Hill with me for the meetings.
Leo McGarry: Good.
Sam Seaborn: She wants me to teach her a couple things.
Leo McGarry: Good.
Sam Seaborn: She called me the master.
Leo McGarry: Get out.
Sam Seaborn: Okay.

My favorite scene and quote is in 1972 film 'The Goddfather' when Marlon Brando as Don Vito Corleone tells his Godson Johnny Fontaine in that famous 'scratchy' voice of his; "I will make him an offer he cant refuse"!

Kwa waliochagua "Sound of Music", that is the best movie ever ambayo nimeipenda na kuiangalia tena na tena. Na hasa pale Christopher Plummer na Julie Andrews wanapodance. Oooooh where is my cassette?

Nyengine ni ile ya mtoto yatima Annie, utundu wake unaniacha hoi na hata kumtoa yule Mzee Millionaire pangoni kwake!

Ya tatu ni Dirty Harry pale Clint Eastwood anaposema "go ahead make my day"

Na Gods must be crazy I, pale alipotokea Simba wakajificha chini ya gari na mwenzao akaliondoa gari. Vile vile Mzee Bushman alipofundishwa kuendesha gari yeye akawezea kwa reverse tu, kwa kweli nilimwona bingwa sana maana mimi reverse gear inanipa shida kidogo!

DIE HARD= NOW I HAVE MACHINE GUN HO-HO-HO, Hans
DIE HARD= THINK-THINK, Bruce willis

1.love dont cost a thing-nick cannon anapomwambia christina milian'being popular to ladies is so much better than being treated like a social level' 2.kwenye step up 2. moose anapoambiwa na teacher wake 'hey moose i think u were in wrong department' 3.rush hour 2 .chris tucker anapoperform wimbo wa dont stop till u get enough wa michael jackson.

You guys, you havent' watched "Guess who is coming to Dinner"?
Ya marehemu Katharine Hepburn pamoja Spencer Tracy, na First afro-american to be nominated for Oscar Sidney Poitier?

Back
Top Bottom