You cannot lose virginity without bleeding,freedom has a price

Utamchagua Nani Kinondoni na SIHA

• Total voters

ubongokid

JF-Expert Member
Apr 30, 2017
It is a blue Monday indeed and guess what,the boss is sober,I think the salaries will be late!!

All in all who cares,What I drink is home made,Tax free and does not require TBS approval until it kills me and who cares if I die!!

To be exact,I am a resident of Kinondoni and I was born in Siha and in 2015 I had to go back to SIHA and voted for a real change,and we had our change only to learn that the person we voted for belonged to a sleeper cell.Ooh what is a sleeper cell?I do not know and I do not care!!

But I know the agent was activated in December last year the funny thing is the spy master could not master his spy so he just had to come out naked.Naked in front of kids!What a shame.

I know the people in SIHA are smart and strong,but I have no right to doubt the people in Kinondoni,especially since they have been put off by what happened in the KIMARA demolition.I know most people who live in Kinondoni date people who live in Kimara and further so it is only right for them to be angry.Mikocheni and other high end areas are too expensive to date and Mbagala?No need to say it all in all Let love lead.

I know some one is trying to wonder who is the virgin here?Who am I referring to?Well I am not a virgin and from the story I have heard and the lies I have been told,losing virginity is a bloody job.
Tanzania is a virgin state,politically,democratically and I think even ideologically and economically.We all want to enjoy the pleasures of freedom,democracy and development but most of us are not ready to pay the bloody price to lose our virginity

Even I,with my six packs and a hooligan like look have no courage to farm with a hand hoe,I would rather do weight lifting for photo ops and pretty dolls,yes dolls than work hard.What a nation of virgins!!Well I am told that men do not bleed but I think not but may be.

The mistake is,we started experiencing orgasm through unnatural ways and hence we just think there is no need to lose our virginity because we still experience the climax thing unnaturally.

We forget that we do not lose virginity just to experience the peak,We lose virginity because there are babies involved.And since immaculate conception is not a popular concept in this nation then we have to break the barrier that prevents us from moving forward.

I therefore think,SIHA and KINONDONI will help us in defining the level of political maturity.It will be the beginning of the painful process of losing our virginity (Political Virginity) The pain will be short lived but the climax long lived

I wish my comrades in SIHA a happy devoting of the treacherous traitor who betrayed our goodwill and desire to transform SIHA into a world class Area.

And to my fellow comrades in Kinondoni,I know what you are capable of.You can make this thing really bloody if they force your hand and please do if they do.There is nothing wrong with bleeding during the process.It is a show that you were indeed clean and unused

All the best to the Comrades in SIHA AND KINONDONI

I remain to be corrected

PBK

Brother you hit the state house. no pain no gain as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom